DOL-CPU(P)-01 - what is it?

KazuyaX93

Hey Guys,

I'd read this thread: http://www.forums.modretro.com/viewtopi ... 36&t=10226
and I found nothing about this CPU.
I found this part on the Gamecube Case "DOL-001" but was is the difference on the DOL-CPU(P)-01?

wp_000240aduzd.jpg

Is it possible to trim this MoBo?
Which IPL is installed?
Can I use a WKF for this MoBo?

ALL PAL boards are WKF compatible. You should be able to trim considering PAL boards are like NTCS boards.

Spiicyice said:
Please read the Mega-Sticky before asking a question.

Do you think you're a Mod here or something.

Sheesh the frickin question was already answered.

And you waste more time telling people to look at the sticky. Let a Mod tell them or let people answer the question or ignore the thread altogether.

Backseat modding is against the rules !!!!

And now I just did it !!!!

Crap , ban us both Mods...................... :wtf:

hailrazer said:
Spiicyice said:
Please read the Mega-Sticky before asking a question.

Do you think you're a Mod here or something.

Sheesh the frickin question was already answered.

And you waste more time telling people to look at the sticky. Let a Mod tell them or let people answer the question or ignore the thread altogether.

Backseat modding is against the rules !!!!

And now I just did it !!!!

Crap , ban us both Mods...................... :wtf:

No I don't think I'm a Mod or have any authority over anyone...

I just see a lot of people asking the same questions over and over, I have even answered quite a few... I haven't really seen any Mods tell anyone, but I mean I rather just tell people to look at the sticky that is packed full of info! They can usually find the answer they are looking for there, and find some other useful info perhaps.

I also rather not ignore the thread. I used to ask questions that were stupid all of the time, and someone told me to read the sticky and I will find my answer there. So I don't see why someone else won't do the same.

EDIT: But I do see where you are coming from, and I think I will just do what you said. It does waste my time, as well as the other persons time just telling them to read the sticky. Sorry for all of this Hail!

Back