Do You Write?

XCVG

ModRetro Legend
Do any of you people write stuff? Like, stories, poems, songs?

I write fanfiction, mostly parodies. Clicky Here

So, link to a file or something, PLEASE don't post your entire massive story here.

Yep, I write fiction or horror

Here's one of mine, click the paragraph symbol to read it as it was written.

Stop-Freeze-Rewind

This is apparently the only one which doesn't have alot of violence or cursing so I figured it would be the most appropriate.

I write songs mostly.

But me and a couple of friends are starting a Manga about... Well you'll find out once it's done ;)

DJ711 said:
Yep, I write fiction or horror

Here's one of mine, click the paragraph symbol to read it as it was written.

Stop-Freeze-Rewind

This is apparently the only one which doesn't have alot of violence or cursing so I figured it would be the most appropriate.

That's actually kinda funny. Nice.

First person to call it funny, but I'm glad you like it :mrgreen:

I wrote for a large LA newspaper for a while, till they had to cut the tech articles because they could not get advertising for the space. :(

Not to brag, but I am an excellent writer, and have written more than 100 papers on various classic fiction pieces, and theological and philosophical works. I just got a job as a news writer for brokencontrollers.com, as well, I have a few stories on page 2: news.brokencontrollers.com

I suppose you guys could have guessed I write a fair bit, eh? :lol:

PalmerTech said:
I suppose you guys could have guessed I write a fair bit, eh :lol:

OMG I HAD NO IDEA!

As far as writing, I am pretty good; my teachers always say I am one of their finest students. However, I do not write outside of school.

People tell me I'm a good writer... I only really write if the mood strikes me, though. Being the lazy person I am, that isn't often!

THIS IS IMPORTANT.

T̨̲̦̠͙͖͖͈̈̎ͭͬ̑͆́̔͋̆ͦ́͘H̨̢̢̠̺̘͉̳̫͉̺̹̬͇͙͒́̃͒͑ͭ̿͊̈́̇́ͮ̊̂̒̓̚͜͜I̢̛̗̣̣̘̝̜̯̠̪ͯ̓̅̓̓͌̚S̷͔͉̭͕̗̭̺̥̰̮͑ͪ̀̆͌ͭ̔̑̎̐̈̅͞ͅ ̴̧̛̫̘̞͔̞̹̦̩̿ͧ̄͑̀͆͗̽̍ͦͥ͜͡Ì̸̩̙̮̲͙̥̪̬̺̹̙̼͚͖̘̲͖͂ͧ̓̑͠͡Ș̡̢͈̯͖̺͂͂͑ͥ̽ͥ̾͐̅͐ͬ̌̿͆ͭ̈̈́̚ ͫ͗̄̊͐̊̽̐͆̌͏̵̛͏̪͙͉̳͖̼̙̫͓̥͇͇̖̤̮̮̣̳̮I̛̗̞̯͍̮̫̬͚̠̼̩̲͍̪̒̈ͨͧ̀̚M̡̓́ͨͭ̑̔ͦ̅ͫ҉̸̼̝͉̹͔̯̥̙̦͞P̵̧̮̦̳̲͕͚͍̩̄ͯ̇̒̏͜͞Oͩ̅̆ͯͭ͑͏̴̝͖̣̜R̨̟̣̹͎̘̮̼̺̻̘͖̠̭̭̠͊̔̊ͦ̽ͦ̓͛̅̇̌̐̄̿ͧ͜Ṭ̸̶̴̨̨͙̞͈͓̻̰̺͈̞̗̰̼̠͇͓͉̂̑ͭ͗ͨ̉̑͊͗̃́͗ͯ̂̒̉̾A͉̼̱̹̖͖͈̲ͣ͌̏͊ͣ̑̌̃̓͛̓̀͜N̶̸͔̼̼͇̮͕̖̮͑̂͌̈́͆ͭ͌̓͑͛̋̐̃͗ͮͨ̌̒T̵̠͇͙̠̯̰̳͚͇̮̰̱̩́̋̏ͮ̓͂̕.̵͖̮̻̦̰̜͍ͭ͛̉̋ͯ̓̈ͭ̅̊͐ͦ̏́͞
̶̰̖̦͉̙̤̖͕̺͉̫̣̹̥̼̜̞̣̐͐ͥ̐ͫ̎͗̈́ͫͤ͑ͧ̃̍ͦ̏ͭ̊͑͠
̡̡̘͕̤̣͕̪͔̹̦͍̲̙ͣͦ̏̅̇̑͑̏̓͌̚ͅI̋̀͒͌̄̈́ͪͬ͑͑̂̑ͭ͋̾̌͡҉͏͎͖͉̳̠̥̬̺͔͇ ̆͛ͫ͛̌̆͐̓͒̈҉҉͍̟̫̗̻̱͇̪͙͎̥̱̲͚͡͞͝d̢̩̰͚̱̮̘̞͉͖̙͙̭̤̫̯̫̏́̎̏̔͞o̡̫̯̼͓̐ͩ͐ͥ̓ͧͨ̍̽̈͌̀͞nͩ̈́͊̽ͪ̉͛̎ͬ҉́͘͏̭͙͓͈ͅ'̵̴̨͕͓̮̭̙͔̙͕̜̪͓͑̇̇͂̇̂̄̓͑͌̓͌̈ͭ͟t̶̨̝̹̖̱̞̗͉̝̖̦̟̝̟͙͈̭̔ͬͫ͗ ̨̢͇͓̙̣͓̲̥̫̮̫̠̲͚̟̩ͨ̔ͬ̈̽ͮ̿͑ͤͪͧh̭̦̞͕̏ͬ̎̔̀̉̆̏ͪ̅̕͟͠aͪͤ̐̓̌̇͛͊͂̆̑͐̑ͨ̂̾҉́̕͏͍̖̥̯v̸̴͓̪̥̠̂͐̄́ͥͣḙ̵̙͔͕͛̔ͭ͆ͩ͆ͨ̍̊̀̀͟͞ ̸̡̲̹͚̯̺̖̠͓̮̠̥̣͇̄̆̽̉̓̚̕͝͞ǎͤ̌͂̕҉̦͖͇̖̹͓͚͎̗̤̕ ̴̷̢͉͉̮̮͉̞͈̫͔̜͕͇̤̰̳͆̄̿͂ļ̸̩͓͖̘̱͖̻͕̻̺̲ͪ̿ͩ̇͑̿ͣ͋̑̚͝o̡̜͈͈̪̩̠̝̗̣̳̞ͣ͛͐ͨ̂̓̀̀́́t̹̯̙̫̞̣̮̪̙̲̝̥̺̫̦̻̘͎̐ͦ͌̄͌ͫ̎ͬ̉̚͟ ̶̲̝͕̼̼̗͍̘̖͚̩̳̥̥͌̀ͥ͂ͭ͟͠o̵̙̦̭͈̙̪̞͚̼̞̱̣̺͇̣͉͈͑̂̔͆̉̓͆̐́ͯͫ̄̽͂̃͛̿ͧ͟͝͡f̛͉͚̤͚̠͚̭̩̝̋̒̃͊̄̋̍͋̐̒̇ͥͮ̑͆̀̀ͅͅ ̡͖̬̜̟̭̖͓͉̜͙̲̬̖̙̲̤̐̇ͦ̄ͫͮ̽ͪ͆̚͢t̴̞͕̯̱̤͖̞̝̞̰̼͙̥͉͙͕ͤ͗̋̍͂ͦ̐ͬ̌͗ͥͬ͂ͣ̓͞͡i̡̡̹̯̟̺̝̙ͭ̓̎ͣ̑̀m̶͍̹̯̣̟͔͕̭͙̩͈ͪ̌ͮ̀͑̊͌̐̈ͭ̈́ͥͯ͆͐͌͢ͅe̷̢̽ͯ̊ͤ̂͌̌̽̅̃ͩ͢͏̪̥̼̞̭̹̼̞͜ͅ,̧̛̫̩͔͍̭̯̙̘̦̣̭̥̎ͤ͌̈́̑̓ͪ̌̚͘ ̸̢̏̌̔͛͋̆̒ͯ̅ͪͮ̀ͣͣ̃͛͑̕͏̗͙͈̙̟̜̭̮͞I̵ͥͥ̊ͪ̑̓̉̏̌̑̑̈͒͏̴͖̭̠̥̀ ̧̍̿ͦ̓̐̈͆̀̂̆ͯ͋͒̅̃͆̎̅͋҉̸̵̣̗̤̙͔̬̜̻̳̦̬̙͖̠̤́ņ̵̛̫͔͓̱̙̯̘̦͕͇̯̺̮̠̃ͦ̀̄ͤ͛ͩ̈̉̅̐ͫͤ͊̀͟ę̶̛͖̱͎̱͓̠͍͎̟̞̹̻͔͎̗͇̓ͥ͋͌̄ͯ̽e̵̡̬͍͔̱̜̭͔̘̼̘̫͍̟̬̦̹̖ͤͩ̏̍̽̑̈́̽̓́ͬ̈́ͣ̽̈̑̏ͅd̠̺̘̦̠̺̤̹̖̰̖̞̥͚͕̹̥̺͛ͩ͌͋ͤͯ̆ͫͦ̂͑̉ͤ̉̀̚͢ ̸̵̛̲̘̼̘̫̳̘̣̟͕̱͈̟̜̘̊̈̋ͬͭ̈́͗̒͆̽̋̑͒̅͆̎̿ͅš̸̛̖̻̳̫̞̫͔͈̜͖̌ͧͩ̍ͤ̽̈ͮ̔ͭ̾͗ͬͪ̈́͌̚͘͠͝o̡̙͚̺̤͈̖̼̰̲̘̖̞ͪ̈̾ͪ͑ͤ̍̌̏͋̑̏̽͡m̢̹̦̞̝̬͕̗͎̟̜̞̙̞̏̎ͤ̑͐́͘͟eͣͩ̓̒͛̊ͥ̌ͦ͡͏҉̤̣̺͕̜̙̱͇ͅ ̸̡̿̾̋͐̽͂͛̓̚͏͈̞̣̦hͮ͋͗̓̉̂͒̔ͦ͋̊͑ͥ̌͘҉̖̠̥͎̪̰͈̰͘ę̗̪̮͔̝̻́ͦͫ͂ͩ́̾̉̒ͯ̀̚̚͘l̽ͭͬͣͮ̊̒ͯ̆̒̃ͥ̑҉̶̡̛̞͖̳͙͔̫͔̳̜̻͟p̓͆ͤͦͬ̽̅͐̿͏̨̞̹̳̱̦̜̻͕̳̳̘͕.ͧ͂ͯ̾̔̒ͮ́ͫ͆͐̏́ͧ̔ͬ̿҉͓͍͖͉̺̱̮̥̬̖̭͕̩̹̱ͅ ̧̥̙͕̩͖͓͚͇̰̘̰̞͍̼͚̝͑͛͂̂ͯͮ̂͢L̢͙̣̯̇̐ͯ͛̇ͨi̸̷̪͙͔̫̮͕͇̫̹͎ͫ͆ͫͮ͆ͪ̈́ͮͤ̿͊̈́̐̓̇͗͐͐̾́s̴ͦ̽̈́̊̐̐ͥ̍̇ͯ̿̀̆͐͏̶̢͇̗̥̞̞̥̻̼͍̥̮͍̰͓ͅͅt̵̫̦̖̣̖̬̭̼͕̩̻͍̹̪̞̆̋ͯ̅ͩͯ̕͞͡ȇ͔͇̩͒͒ͪ͘͞ņ̵̵̘̖̹͇̬̫̀̾̅̄̽̃̌̊̉̒̿̊ͭͣ̃͘.̶̛͍̩̤̮̼̠̩̥͇͙̹͚ͭ̓̔̓́ͅ ͈̦͉̗͋ͬ̊͑̓̓̿͒ͪ̍ͧ̎ͬͧ̀̚̚͟ͅṮ̢̢̲̳̦ͧ̔̍ͬ̕͜h̨͖̫̻͙̦̗̰̞͓̫̰ͬ̽̑̌ͯ͢͞͝͡ī̴͛ͨͯ͌̂̾͌̅̇́͜͏̞̼̣̻̻̞̳͕̙̪͕͓̬̤̠͕s̨̢̝͇̙̖̼̭̰͈͓̰̞ͤ̔ͥ̔̇͒ͤͤ̋̂̽̓͌̇̅͗͂͊̅ ̵̳̹͙̗̪̦͚̜̱̩̙͍̯̹̻̞̹̤͆ͩ͆͗̂̊͒͊ͫ͂̂́͗ͣ̍ͦ͒̀p̶̢̢͓̠̥̘̠̺̬̖͍̼͔̬̼̿͒͋ͫ̾ͅǫ̷͙͇̣͙̗̠͉̯͛̍̆̅͐̽̓̄̐ͥ̍́̚͘̕s̶̴̢͓͓̗̹̥͎̠̹̥̦̖͕̒͋ͪ̈́ţ͓̤̯͓̹̟̯̩͙̤̻̗̮́͋͒͛̓̽̄͋̐͂͛̅ͣ̈́̔ͥ̒ͩ̕͝ ̴̰͔̤͔͉͔̤̮̜̣̹̰̝̫͉̱́̒̔ͮ͋ͩ̆͌̏͠w̶̛͚̲̥͉̭̟̜͍̜̟̗̎̽ͮ́ͭ̌̐ͬ̾̓͊̊ͣ̓̔̊ͮͥ̀́ï̔͛ͭ̓ͫ͆̌̓͏̻͉̹̰̗̫̹̘͍́l̤̼̭̣̮̪̭̹̄ͫͯͧ̒̅ͪͩ́ͣ̆͟͡ḷ̛̝̤͇̣͓͍̲͔̜̰̲͙̞͓͔̦͔̀̃̅ͥ̊̎͋͐̐̌ͣͣ͐͒̉̂͜ͅ ̛̞̘͕̝̼̤̬̣̬͙̰̫̥̯̲͍ͭͭ̾͋̒̊ͪ̃̋ͭ͝͡ͅp̴̞̳̮̤͍̗̗͙̱̻͉̰͉͇͇̊ͭͣ͊̾͊̿̏ͥ͞͡ͅͅŕͪͯ̋ͣ̈́̓ͭ̓ͭͫ͝҉̶̘̟͖̠̹̳͚̣͚̞̼̘̩̱͖͍ȍ̸̖͍̝̹̝̗̩͓͔̜̘̝̤̣̳̊ͣ͗̇̎͝͝b́͒̎̍͑ͬ̌̿͒̓͘͏̯̪̫a̢̻̺̲͙̞̺͔͙̲̘̳͔̜̰̖̙͙̋́͆͗̂̀̂͐ͤb̷̛̫̬̪̣̠̩̪̱̉̂ͦ̂̒͆̋͛ͯ̎̿ͥ̍̀́ļ͉̦̹̯̻̭̫̖̝̼̜̪̮̙̟̦̺̩̒̏ͣ̈ͭ̇ͯ̆̀͜ŷ̴̢̠̲͕̗̳͙͈̗͍̫̹̬̩͎͍́͐̂ ̶̡̡̢̠̹͉̭̝̜͈͙̜͓̝͇̺̣́͒ͣ̒̂̓̆ͫ̔̀ͅb͕͍̠̮͉̪̭̼̙̦͔̤̖̓̂͗ͩͪ͢͠eͣͩ̽̋ͨ̐̅̓̈̆̓̿̑̋ͦͤͫ͊̀̚͏̴̯̳̻̟̻͇͔̗̻̳̯̫͖̜̬͞ͅ ̧͌ͤ̿̆ͬ̎̂̚҉͡҉͙͙̰̣̻̙̯̤͕͉̯͚̟̠͎͎̲̺d̾̍͌̏̓̂̃ͥ̃̽̔̅͑ͪ̀͏̻̜̝̣͔̯̹͇̳̳̪͕̫͕̠͕̹͇̺͘͢͢͜ę̵̪̮̦̺̩̭͇̣ͧ͗̑̏̌͑̃ͣl̢͕͖͕̥͔̮̺̘̜͔̳͋̿ͮͣ̽̎ͥ͑ͥͬ̕̕͞e̡̪̦͔͖͉͈̮̣͉͊̈̾̽͋̂̒̂͌ͦ͐̽̎ͥͥ̍̚͘ţ̛̛̫͉̙͔͇̙͉͚͓̗̱ͦ̇̏ͦ̂͆͊ͦ͐̆̀̚̕ę̶̧̛͓̣̬̰̼͍͕̜̻̯̣͙̬̯̤̈̒̆̇̔ͥͥ͒̃͐̊̅̂͡d̸̒̿̎ͨ͆̔̿͟҉̨̫̦͎̳͇̥̖͕͓͓̣͈͔̭͈͉͎̣͡ ̨͇͙͔̥̥̘͕̝̣̏̊ͦ̀͋͛ͪ͂̒͋̈̾ͯͩ͛̽̀̚̚b̡̽̃̋̈́ͩ̕҉͇͚̣͚͍̻̦̝́͟ȩ̬͓͚̞̳͕̦̺̲̦̤͈̥̲̪̭̉͂͆͗͒̽̚͜͝f̑̈́ͬ̓̓̎̽ͨͦͪͯ̄͂̄́̅̎̿̎́͘͡͞͏͕̮̳͚̮̹̦̜͕ỏ̶̗͍̦͍̮̿̀ͭ̔ͧr̆ͦ̋ͨͮ̇̂̓͑͂̍́ͩ̊̔҉̘͚̟̪̮̮̯̳̯̞̹̠̯͙̫̱̥̘̦͢͠ë́̓͑ͤ̂ͭ͊̆̄ͩͦ̀̀͡͠҉̞̤̯͍͖͍͉̞̗͉͉̩̗͈ ̸̸̨̪̗͓̠̳̙̺̜̯̻͚̺̖ͤͨͨ̿̍͋͌̉ͦ͛̽͛͆̊́͡tͧ̂̌ͣ̂̄̆̽̂̏͒̑͏̷̸̞̱̻͇̗̥͇̺͉̘̣̪̱̲̕ͅȍ̧̧̜͍̗̞̥͙̝̺̹̹̩̖̮͌ͣͩ̒̐ͨͦ̈͗o̸ͩ͌̀̄͆̀͏̥̼̤̮̘̫͇́͡ ̷̨̨̜͙̹̗̼̝͇̰̰̞̏͛̎̔ͅm̗̖̼̥̹̫͚͖͙̼̭̖̮̖̠̻̤̲ͨͦ̾͌̿̆̉ͨ̑͞a͐̀͌̆̊̓̉͆̽͞͏̜̬̗̟͙̩͔̘̟͍̰nͦ̆ͮͨͨͩ̈́̑͝҉͜҉͕͉̭͉̩͉̯̟ý̨̧̗̰̬̤̫̜̣̘͕̓̂͊ͪ̄̓̍̂ͣ̾̀ͬ̉͂͡ ́̀̌̏ͯ̾̿̏̈́̋̂҉͏̵̜̬̘̱̮̱̟͇̗͍̖͎͝p̡̐͛͐ͦͦ̄ͯͥ̋ͦͬ̃͝͏̞̼̟͎͎̜͍̳͇̱̝̘͚e̶̩̻̫̼̰͕̮͔̫͎͓̘̩̪̜̞ͫͦ̇̚o̶̷̲̖̱͓͈̳̠͕͕͇̦͈͕̒̏͂͑̅ͣ̍̔ͦͤ̓̓ͯ̀̚͞p̴̧̝͓̹̙̠͓̫̯̮̺ͥͭ̊̅͆̅̂̏̽ͮͩͣ̋͒ͫͥ͘͜͝l̮͕̲̟͙͗̊̈̇̿͛́̈́ͪ̐̎ͫͮ́͊ͥ̈́͠͞eͭ̆ͪ̎ͥ͗̒̈́ͤ̂̽̒ͭ͐́͑̈ͬ͝҉̗̝̩̬͔̩͍͇̩̳͖̲̘̭̀ ͍̱͙̝̫̰̬̦̩̩͓͚̙͍̝̏͋̿̉͐́͐ͮͦͫͯ̈́̓ͫͭ̀̚̚͟͝c͔͕̹̳̥̪̪̬̦̎ͩ̆͋͋ͧ͋̎ͦ̒ͭͤ̀̀͞a̷̡͎͓̹͇͈̤͍̘̗̗̬̠͍̭̖͌ͤͪ̈̽ͫ͘͠n̶̙͍̲̜̝̬̱̝̮͕̿̃ͫ͌̀̿ͫ́͢͡ͅ ̵͖̩͉̬̠ͫ̓͛ͦͧ̊̋̊̀́͡sͧ̅̿ͫ͗̊̉̉ͣ̾̾ͭ̋̋͌̾̈́ͯ̚͏҉̵̮͍̹̙̻̬͇̪̹͉̱͕͖̫̜͞ͅẹ̲̻̺̓ͭ̎̀ͣͧ̉ͮ̍ͥͣ̐̃̈͜͡e̷̡̨͔̜̹̬͇͂ͭ͑ͣ͛̽͆̀̚ ̵̨̛̝̱̙̲̦̪̼̫͈͎̺͕͈̰͓̦̙̝̭̾̀ͥͧ̄͝i̡̍͌̈́̅̇͐̚͡͏̖̭̭̗͈̬͙̬̯̻̺̼t̗͕̼̟̞͖̞̳͍̙̟̻̘̮͖̭ͫ̾̉̑̽ͩ̅͌̊͛ͦ͒́͢.̵̨̢̨͇̜̙̤̹̝̭̩̗̤͖͈̠͖͓̖ͮ̌̀̑͌̾́̄̊̚͘ ̷͓͔̻͉̩̳͔̗͖̲̠͕̥̦͕͔̱͎͕̅̌̔͒̐͌ͣ̓͐̓̽̇ͤ͆̓͋͠Í͈̭̰̤̰̻͚͚̬̹̈̿ͯ͌̀͗̒ͭͣ͂̎̈́̍ͬ̽͟ͅf̷̲͔͓̯͇̞̫͔̥͓̗͚̠̭̓ͭ̓̈ͨͯͦ͛̂̊͐ͭ͆ͥ̄̀͟͜͞ͅ ̘̳̳̻̩̫̟̳̗̳͕̞̜͔̺͚̌̈́ͮͬ͋͋̾́͢y̴̙̻̗̗̺̪͍̭̼͎̝̘̯̜̤͇͔̼̾͗ͣ̿ͯ̈́͌̋ͤ͛ͤ͗ͫ͘o̷̵͗̿̃͐ͩ̂̅̐̑́̓̒ͪ͂̓͢҉̷̙͙͕͙̞̞͇̗͔̞̮ͅu̶̥͚̥̣͚̹̥͍̽͋ͥͯͬ͐ͥ͌̀ͨ̓̄ͥͧ̂ͥ̚͟͠'̵̡͈̮͖̱̭̳̟̝̣̥͉̺͙͒̈́ͭ̀̾̀ͤͩ̀͞͝r͇̯͎͎͈̙͍̪͚͔̮̻͊̿̐͐̓̅̊̇̎͞e̊̆͋ͣ̐͑ͩ̔ͦ̓͑ͭ̐̏͢͏̣̭̟̞͚̱̭̹ ̨̡̠̗̪͙̖̰͙̪͎̥̤̙̭̞ͪ͛̌̾̓̆̚ŗ̶͈͓̻̹̗̲̖̒̓̈̓͂̋ͣ͊͗̋̊̓̐̈ͦͥ́̚͜eͦ́ͮͥ͆ͬͬ̎̓ͩͭͩ̋ͬ̑̊̚͏͝͏̱̝͙͓͟͠ͅã̙͓͈̱ͣ̑̿̽̈͗͛̍ͤͮ́̎͋ͬ̉ͧ̚͟͠͡d̂͛̆ͥͭͪͪ͑̊̈́͗ͥ͛́ͨͤ̓̚͟͞͏̳̭̪͕̩͙͎̝̩͕̼͕̺̩i̸̴̡̢̨̯̞̗͖̔ͤ̒̐̑ͧ̒͊ͨ̇̑ͅn̗̹̫̞̦̯̥͍ͪ̾͋̇ͨ̌ͭ̉ͬͫ͋̕g͉̠͕͍̜̬̞̝͓̻̼͇̮̠͔̯͎̐͊̌ͦͦ̋̋̊̅ͮ̿̾ͧ̑̏͌̃͠ͅ ̸̵͆͆͐̒͗̆̊ͨͫ͑̀̊ͪ͋̄̀͢͏̥̦͍̬̯̰̠̪̟̘̮̥̗͚͕ţ̶̡̛̣̼̤̯͕͚̐͋̈́̓̆ͭ̐ͯ̅ͬͬ͑̓̓ͨ̊͂ͬͥ͠h͋ͧ̿͋̎͋̌ͫͣͦ̅҉̡̠̦̥͇̱͎͚̗̱̞̲̟̤͜ͅḭ̷̵̧̨̠͚̰̬͈̻̦̞ͫ͂̄ͮ̆ͧͬ̉ͣ͑ͭͧ̅̈́͋̇̌̅͗s͊̉̓͑̈́͆͆̑̈́҉͓̱̮͘,̢̣͖̩̬ͮ͗ͦ͒͒̑͒̓̃̇ͫ̅͋ͧͯ͂ͥ̈́͝ ̸̸̡̩̯̺̝̞͉̖̘̣̠̼͉̯̪͙̘̇ͭ͊͂̊ͤͧͨ̎̇͘s̷̺̮̹̖̠͍̦̰͓͈̮̈́̐ͩ̃ͪ̆͐̏̇ͮ͛̽͛͠͠ͅţ̷̛͔͚͕̮̼̼̙̻̑̐̃̎ͣ̋͗̇̀͟a̶̴̵͖̼̜͈̘̺͒ͣ̆̆̈̎ͥ̏̾̚͢y̴̵̻̮̩͔̳̲̮̎̇ͬ͗̂̑̎̈ͧ̎͐ͥ͋ͣ̈̌͗ͅ ̸̨͎̠̠̻̖̱͕̟̺͍̟͇̩͇͕̭̑ͪͪ͋̂̆͟i̶͕̰̻̣̲͕̝̪͕̔̄̆̏ͧ͂̀̚̕͞n̨̨̙͈̲̩̲͍̳̱͖̦͓͎ͩ̈́̈ͤ͛̾̊͆ͬͩ́́̕ ̲̬͓͕̺̟͎͚̗̩̜̖̺̲̳͓̄̈̿̍͘͜͝ͅͅt̡̰̟̳͎̘͈̽̅̀̈͠͠h̵̡̢͎̞͓͉̳̱̤̥͖̳̹̭̺̥͆̇͋̔̂́͡ͅẹ̢͕̹̬͓̙͓̝̣̺̤̲̞̳͂̍ͤͧͣ͒̄ͤ̒̊̏͌̃́̚͝͞ ̵̡̱͈̦̝͚̩͈̣̝̖̭̭̼̣ͣ̓̍ͣͨ̈̍̄ͥ̓̋ͮ́́͝ͅt͌̑̊ͤͦͨ͐͐͝͏̵̢̛͇̰̣͚̠͕̹̣̙̗̠͍̫̫h̡̼̥̗͉̱̖͚̟̯̱͆̌̀̉͋̍͊ͭ͑͐̆ͅr̶̶̢͍̩͉̩̘̺̗̱͕̻̹͌ͮ͑̒̐̑̎ͦ͆̉͒ͣͥ̚ͅę̏ͭ̅̒͋ͨ̿͊ͣ̋ͩͥͩ̿̅̍҉̺̮͉̥̠̪̳͕͚̭͎̺ą̷̩͕̥̗̥̯͙͓̘͖͈͇͖̫̟̖͛̒͂̃̑͊̀̑ͭͣ͌ͦ͐̉̏̿͛́͠ͅd̴̨͎͎̱̖͆̊̏̿̃̄ͦͦ̆͗ͫͮ̎̾̀̚͟͞.̓̄̉̋̓͒͛̋̎ͩ̐ͫ̄ͣͦ͌̒͛ͪ͏͈̼͉̻̩͡ͅ ̡̩͍̫̳̪̩̟̖̤̻̭̻̅̅̏ͪ͆͆ͪ̇̔ͩ̇̚̕͢͞R͌̋ͥ͊̓̑̏ͩ̾ͬ̈҉̵̳̰͙̼̱̝͇͈͕̹̹̤̪͎͖́͠e̵̳̩̖̗̗̠͐̏͐ͣ͂ͮ̄ͧͣ̈̇̏̚f̵͔̻̻̘̯͕͕̺͉͔̝̮͔͚̜̣̥̈́͗̎͒͘͝͝r̷̸̳͍̳̳̤̾ͬ͐͂̒̓̓̂ͧ̿ͧ̎̈́ͪ͌̐͛e̟͚̤ͥ̓̊̂̌̏̋̋ͬ̏̇͂͂͗͜s̶̢͊ͤͯ̽̒ͥ̄ͣͧͫͩͮ̒̀ͮ͊͏̦̜̠͍͇̙̗͢͡h̛̠͍̺̗̳̲͗̆͑ͯ͋͐̕ ̞̥̟̣̝̯̙̙̟̓͑̽ͪͤͮ́͟͟͞e̷̴̘͇͎̠̝̮̤̼͉͚͛̾̂̑͝ͅvͣ̊̽̐͋ͯ̓ͨ̏̾͟҉҉̴̟͎̺͕̠e̸̯̪͍̹̭̤̠̤̹̦̎͑́ͣ̇ͦͩͤ̓ͫ̌̓͒̀ͭͧ̾͆̈́́r̵̛̞̬̭̗̹̬͗͐͊̋́y͒͆ͩ͑̓̓͑҉̫̪̲̮̗̲̹͇̦̖͇̱͇͚̺̭̗̮͓͞ ͪ̉̈͂̂̌̈́͂ͭ͊ͩ̋̈́̒͊͂̄̍̎͡͡͏͉͎̰͖͍̮̥̻̺̞͞ͅf͛ͨ̆̈́͠͏̭̻̥͍͙̥̟̪͎̹̼̀ê̸̢̢̲̮͙̦͚̙̗̯͈̟̻̗͔̬̏͊̊ͮ̎̄̿͌͌́ͅw̸ͩͪ̈͐͊ͮ̄͋ͤ̍ͧ͏̻͚̭̙͙͚̣̥̦͙̙̜͟͠ ̡̿ͩ̀ͯ̀̓̊҉̢̡̝͙̯̼͉̜̩͍̪̼ś̵̡̙͓̮͖̳̦̮̱͉̞̘̟̠̳̲ͯ͋͟͡ͅͅeͭ̈̍̾̆̍̄̐̾̒͠͏̧͈̱̖̼̺͎̜c̷̔̊͋̌͋̉̄ͥ̄ͧ͂̓̇͋͂̋͂̚͏͈̬̟̬̟͇̝̖̣̩̙͖̣̮͉o͈͎̹̫̘̺̤͇̲̪ͩ͊ͤ̾̀͂̊̓ͤ͘͜n̢͌̽͑ͤ͂̒ͯ͐̈́͒̒҉̟̫̤̦͈͕̟͍͚̹̱̻̙̝͙̖̯͓̤͢d̹̜̰̺̎̂͛̇͌̉ͨ͟͡s̡̛̮̘̝͓͙͚̥͙͕͔̯̫̻̱̗͈ͦ͊ͬ͂̂̂̾ͬ̒̽̒ͅ,̗̰̪̭̰̰̩͓̞̹̗̞̗͔͓͉̹̲͂ͯ͋͆ͭͮ̒̔ͨ̚͢͞ͅ ̨̰͖͙͇͍̮̯̟͙ͯ̂̋ͮ̾̇̉tͩͮ̃ͩ̏̓͗̉̎͑͗̈̿̉ͭͩ҉̡̢̣̬͍̖̖̪̰̤̖͈̟̱̭͇̟̲͍͖͘͞h̶̷̴̸̟̰̟̱̜̟ͭ͒̒̆͗͆ͥ̄̂ͣ͋̎͋́̽ͅe̢̟̪̪̫̦̼͈̥̬̺̘͉̱̮̼̓͑̇̾ͤͭ̂͊̃̀͘͟͟r̡̞̦͇̱̎͊͆̓ͨ̓̆͒͆̈̈́͊ͪ͌̈́͂͛͗͢e̡̨͉̞͕̤̟̱̤͓͚͎̋ͪ̏ͦ͗̏ͭ̀͝ ̵̄̑ͪ͒͒̅̃̀ͩ͋̒̚҉̸̨̜͙͕̭̯̩͍̦̥̥̱͇͕͖̳͓̳͙̮͘a̡̯̙͔̼̼̦͚̼̣̗̜͖̰ͯͬ̓ͬͣ̍̾̉̈ͧ́ͪ̌ͥ̇̀rͣ͊̉̒͏̷̧̞͙̼̯̗̗͉̤͈͈̦̘̞͕͈̺̫̖͟e̶̻̦͉̝̰͎̤͉̩̗͔̅ͤ̿ͮ̏ͤ̈̃ͨ̄͛ͩ͗́͢ ̶̵̡͇̺͎͕̹̮͇͍͔̞̻̙͒̇̀̅ͤ̓ͯ́̐̍̓ͩͭ̂̅̔͋̀ṱ̨̞̳̲ͥ̆ͧ͐͊͌̍̈ͣ̈̾̌̚͟ḩ̝͇͓͚͚̺̯̻̦̦̭̩̻͙͕̘͓̥̱̌͐̏̊ͫ̀̇̀ͯͩ̽̀i̴̯̲̲̮̮̥̘͇̜ͧ̃͂̏ͭ̈́̄͘͡n̟͕͚̖̰̥̮͖͙̘̭̭͍͕͔ͥ͐́ͮ͟͢g̴̵̨̗̺̩̗̬̹̜̞̓ͩ͒͋̊ͯͧͦ̓ͣ̒͐́̀̏̚s̴̒̐ͣ͑ͬ̈͂ͨ̑ͪͣ̚҉͔̭̯̖͇̗͓͙̫͔̫͎̥̰͍͞ ̷͍̬ͦ̐ͮ̅͛̋̉ͭ͑̑͜͟͠ͅȈ̴̧̯̦̠̯̳͈̣̳͖̰̭͍̉̄̅͗ͬ̒̈ͫ͐̎ͪ̒̿̐ͮ̋̈̓͢ ̷̝̣̯͚͔͔͈̞̺͚̟̱̖̮͈̬̲̟̠ͬͨͮ͂ͧͦͮ̓ͪ̋̇͑̑̀͌̏̕d̵̸̽ͮ͐͌̂ͨ͝҉̖̱͈͇̫̮̰̻̱̖͍̩̜̤͎͇̞̖̬ȏ̷̻̠̯̮͈̲̫̙̞̜̙̝̐͋̂̽ͤ̃̓̌̀͘n̸͖̹̺̝̩̞̮̩̙̦͖̖̤͇̝͔͂̋̎̍̍͂ͤ͒ͬ̚͜ͅ'̴̸͍̮͚̳̺̜͉̅͆̌̿ͫ͢͝ͅt̸͎͓͉͚̻͑͊̇ͦͨ͂ͯͤ ̉͆̑̍͛̒̿̓ͥͥ̿̄ͯ̾͂ͯ͞͏̳̩̞ͅǖ̷̷̴̲̬̠̹͕͖͈̭̦͕̥͚̥̊ṉ̴̨̮̯̘̤̇ͤ̒ͦ͑̌͗̂ͯ͗͠͝͝d̫̖̦̘̖̰̼̫̘͔͂̈́̒͐̍̓̈̊̎̏̅̑͛ͦͪ̀e̴̵̡͓͓̙̬̟̞͉͎̜̒̌ͨͪ̽ͯ͒̓ͫ͑ͧ̋ͤ͗̊́͟ͅr̾̊̀͒̇̔͆͒̑͗͛̾̐̂͒̾̋͡͏͏͓̫̻͓ŝ́ͧͫ̔̒͑̓̅ͣͣͥͦͫ͏̡̪̘̦̝̹̟̣t̨̥̻̳͚̦̼͓͚̗̠͖̯̰͔̮̔ͭͧͮ͘͠ā̴̛̛͈̳͇̠̣͓̼̻̦͔̞͎ͮͮͧ̆͆̓̈̚n̷̶̷͔̰̰͓͍̟̰͚͕̣̜̟͍̥͚̦͂ͮ̓͘ͅd̨̨͔̬͈͚͈̆̏ͣ̅̿ͣ͗̚͡ ̧ͧ͋ͪ͛̏ͯ҉̸̡̖̻̗̤̖̘͞ṯ̶͉̣̥̝̻͓̲͚͉̗̠͓̣̥̦̤̜̺̍̿̋̄̃͒́͊͂ͪ̋̎̅̔͗͘h̡͔͙̻̳̻̝̳͍̱̣͎̅́̍ͪ̓ͣ͘ͅa̻̯̜̫͓͈̘̝̜̼̻̅ͬ̂̒̏̿̃ͫ͢͞ṫ͇̬͚̙̙̯̳̫̦̼̻͉͔̾ͫ̚͢͞ ̦̝̗͔̪̦̖̫͍̟̲̝̜̥̳͆̓ͦ̑ͪ͋ͨͥ̾͒̇̈́́̈́ͧ̍ͭ̚̚͢a̧̲̣̝̮̼̘͓̙̍̽̽̀̍̊̐͐̉ͦ̈͝rͥͩ̋̀̌̍̄͑͗͛̍ͥ̌̎ͥ͏̷̡̼̖͖̘̲̺͇̝̙̙͓̪̫̪̻͢͞e̴̮̣͈̼͕̘̘͊̄ͪͫͣ̈̽ͧ͊̀̇̉ͥ̈́̐ͮ̽̒͡ͅ ̷̯̣̦̺͕̼͓̺̳̣̹̲̣̓ͥ̿̑ͩ̌̀́͢͠ẃ̴̨̙̯̬̱̹͚̣͕̭̞̮̟͙̘͕͈͚͙̅ͥ̀̊ͤ̇ͬ̍ͤ̉̕͢͞o̬̠̥̭̞͕̤̭͖͙̖̺̝̒̆̉ͣͪ̀͡r̳̭̠̖̥̪̪̣̙̼̞̫͒̀̋ͮ̄͐͜͜͢͞͞k͉̱͎͓̒́̂̉͘͢͠͝ì͋̋ͤ̀͗̂͂̈́ͯ̉̀̈̎́͆͆̐҉̸͎̖̥̻͓̖͖͎͇̘̹̤̭̳͠ṅ̡̪͉̘̞͚̜̜̦̬̟̟̳̼́͂̐͂ͭͣ͂͋̾̚͢͞g̷̷̛̞̮͚͓̻͈̗͔̝͍̲̖̲͔͔̦̝̜͌̐̓̅̓̊ͭ̒̍ͦ͢ ̡̑̃͊͂̏ͯͣ̌ͥ̑҉̤̼͚̰̞͓̲̳̤̫̱t̶̸̩͙͎͉̦̜͚̺̀́̿̿̅̎̏̅͒͂͋͂̓ͤ̔́̈́ͪ̉͘͡o̡̤̝̘̩̥͊̊̃̌͆ͯͫ͂̾ͧ͂͗̇̋̾͛̈͜͞ ̊̈́͂̆̓̊ͯ̈́̔̂͊̋͊͐͆͜͢͠҉̗̼̤̯̦͍͎͎̠͖͉́s̴͕̭͕̹͇̝̩̟̯͕̳̱̤͙̗̠ͧ͊͑̇̓ȩ̨̠̖̱̦̼̮ͬͣͨ̐̂ͯͥ͊̇͒ͥ̔̎ͯ̅ͨ́̕ͅe͌̉̒́̾͂̇ͦ̾͂̚͏̶̸̬͙̞̟̞͝ ̸̡̥̗̝̟͙͍̜͈̦̤͎̭̪ͦ́ͬ̋̀͠ͅt̵̸̔ͪ̓̓͗̄͛ͤ͝҉̭͚͍̠͉̘̟̖̯̤̰͖̘͙̱h̶̜̠̖̟̠̗̤͈̖͉̗̯̊͐͆̾͗̿ͦͤͩͯ͌ͩ͌ą̸̉̈̉̏ͨ̔̉̿̿ͨ͐͒̄̉̓͊̓͟͏̢͚̘̭̯̟̪̠̥̞̜̘̘̮̭̯ͅt̷̢͕̯͍̠̝̯̯̜̞͉̳̥͍ͪ̃̌̓͂͆́̔̓͠ ̪̦̞͖͉͓͙̹̗̟̥͚̹̮̫̱̗ͣ̋ͨ͑̂̋͟͡t̡̛͔̲̫͇͉͎͕̳͕͍̻̣͚̱̩͉ͦ͑̿̏ͬ͢͠h̵̨̄͐͊̿́͟͝҉͕̼̗͇̪̗̹̳̜͕͈͔̝͖̞ͅị̵̢̢̫͕̞̖̿̓̆̅ͩͮ̓͗ͫ͌̅̆͛ͭ͢͝ͅͅs̸̴̡͉̰̺̮͚͓͉̻͔̤ͬ̊ͧ̄͐̋͊̓ͭ̈̇̌̊͛͊̑͟ ̸̶ͪ͑̾̐͗̊ͭ̈́̾̾ͨ̏ͦ҉̟͍̲̯̻̠͇͉̣̪͔̤̩n̛̪̰̫̖̹̼̞͚̽̌ͮͭ̍͂ͬͯ̚͟ͅȇ̡̮͎͍̼̫͉̺͙̾ͦ̉̓ͯͤ́v̴̨̡͓̦̠̖͙̜͗ͧ̇͛͌̅ͯ̈́́͢eͯ͐̓̄̂̏̿́͠҉͇̥͎͈̬̹̘̣̗̬̱͈r̢̛͇͍͉̙̰̣̅ͬ̏͆̃̃ͨͩ̀͡͞ ̡̗̮̼͖̤̟̪̬̖͉̼͚̦̭͂͗̌͛͌͋̀̚̕g̵̾̎͑ͮͨ̓ͭ̐̉̀҉̼̯̞̩̦̱͉͉̱̩̹̩̟̤ȅ̡̧̛̛̯̠̳̯̟̱͉̟͉̤̝͚͕͖͇̼̮̑̀͂̉ͧ̊̈́̆̀ͧͬ̌̚͡t̴̡͙͇̝͖̱̣͖͔̠̪͕ͧ̄̃ͦ̉ͦ̍ͭ̓̊̓ͦͨͫ̓̒̽͟s̴̛̫̪͍̹͈͈͛̐̍̾͆̆̓ͦͣ̏̈ͣ͋͢͝͡ ̶͔͎̱̻̑͒ͫ̏̏ͨ̏͌̑̓̄͛͑̌ͫͯ̀͘͠o̺̗̪͎̻̭̜͖͖̳͉̩̿͐͂͑ͬ͛̐̎͗ͤ̈́̇̀͘͠͡͞ȗ̴̟̰͙̹̮̝͙̙̬̤̲̼̤͓̗͉̝͆ͦ͒̅̂ͪ̐̊̐ͥ̔ͦ̔̽͗́͢͜t̫̗̤̝̖̥͉͎̲̰̯͎̻ͫ̓̽͆͛́͟͝.̸̵̵̛̣̠̙͇̩͍̠̹͓̬̹̟ͯ͑ͬ̈ͧͣͬͦͫͩ̌ͫ̚ͅ
̫̬̦̼͉̱̤̖̭̳̹̝͓̤̤͔̀͛̌̎̇̈́̂̾͌̈́͗́̄ͤ̊̓̃́͘͟͢͢
̧̳̳̱͚̗̱ͦͫ̾͛͘Ǐ̴̊͆ͣ̏̓ͧ̀͂̿̂͜͏̝̦̩͈̞̬͍̘͉͍̙̮͙̖̹ ̴̵̧̯̯͇̞̝̤̝̦͈͍̼̘͔̲̜͎̿ͮͫ͊ͮ̆ͩͩ̏̚̕͝h̢͗ͪ͊̑͠͞҉̹͎̥͖̰̰a̡̬̬͇̱̮͂ͭ̌͗̇̓͂͝v̹̥͔̥͉̠͓͚͖̬̤̼͈̗͍͍̯̄̈́̈́̃̄̐̌̑͊̒͛̍ͧ̽̀̀e̸̶̡͙̲̗̺̠̩̹͔͇̮ͨ̑͒̆̈͆ͩ́ͨ̌ͦ͌͌̓̒ ̵̵͓̪̬͇͕̟̥̬͎̖͙͈̠͙̠̳̮̑̈̀̅̓̐̅̉̃ͧ͊̄̅͂̆ͦ͜͡ͅn̴̵͓̠͕͓̫̺̼̯̗͈̣̈́ͫͨ̈̓̓͋̑̋ͧ̇͒ͦ͌̄̍́̓̀ͅe̶̼̖̤̙̤̣̜͉̓ͨͭ͐͟͝͠ͅv̵͋͊̿͑ͣ̓ͪͪ̄̉̀͡҉̣̳̹͖̖͕̩͇̯̘̗͓͙̲̭̺͇ĕ̛̝̩͎͕̩̗͉̜̦̮͉̹̊̎͂͒̒ͪ͌̏̇̈́́ŕ̸̪̳̼̭͓̺̠̣̰͕̗͔̘̝̩ͨ̓ͮ̑̎ͦͬ̄̈́͛͋̈̋̿͂̌̾ͩ͘͝ ̵̴̨͎͎͍̞͙̳̘̦̺̦̭̳̯̝͉̑̒͊̂ͬͪ̚͝͡b̀̅̊ͥͮ̕͜͡҉͈̻̯͕͔̬̤̜̳̩̫͝ē̷̶̪̭̰̙͎͙̦̺̫͛̑̈́̐͟͠͞ͅë̴̸͕̳̘͙̠͖͈̯́́ͪͥ͑̉̊̒̋̃͊ͩͯ͂̉̈́͋͠n̷̞̖̟̮̱͇̣̻̜͇̙̘͕̺͔͙̠̪̒ͮ̑̆͒̄̄̓ͭ̊ͫ͋̔ͫ̚͜ͅ ̷̓̃̈́͂͂ͥ͂͗ͪ̈́̉́̉͆͝͏̬̥̫̲͓͕̘̭͚̞̤̠͓͕͖́͠ͅs̵̲̜̜̩̪̤̘̲̥̰͚͈͉̪̹͊̓̄ͮ̇ͥ́ͫ̈́̈͒ͩ̄̈́ͩ̚̕͟o̵̺̼͖̼̣̜ͨ͛̅ͪͥ̂͐̊̓̄ͧ̽̉͟ ̓̇̐̿ͧͩͬ̐͂͊ͩ̓͊҉̠͎̺͉̩̙̠̳̟̹͖̳̮̥͙͕͉s̛̬̟̮̠͖̗̦͕̬͒̾̀̅̌͋ͣ͌͐̈͊̂̕͢c̻͚͇̺͔̞̝̝̺̟̪͍̙͍̘͇̺ͮ̐̊̑ͧ̀ͅͅã̍̀͛̓ͨ͟҉̻̹̫͇͇̗̦̹̘͙̮̝̜͍r̡̤͉̮̫̼̠̭̰͛̆̌͑̓̅͊̈́͗͒ͣ̉ͨͧ͞e͓̰̥̘̺̦̜̣̓ͩ̍ͣͤ̑̔ͩ͊ͮ͆̇̑̚͘͝͠͝͡d̨̟̻̺͙̣͍̫̼̼͈̥͙̳̣̦̫ͥ̇͗̉̄̾͐̓ͨ͗̍͝ ̵̨̺̫̠̇ͧ̆̐ͮͮͮ̓̆ͬ͂̋͐ͫ̽̔̚͡͡ͅi̵̢̳̩͇̗̦ͣͪ̿ͧͦ͛̐͐͗̔̎ͮ͆̚̕̕n̛̪̹̱͓͇̞̦̩̳͖̺̠̰̙̯̺͆̌͒̈́͢͠ͅ ̡̫̞͍̭̟̞̜̣̜̤͎̣̼͕͇̳͕̖͎̅̀ͫ̅̐ͯ͑̒̊̽̑͆ͣ̍̚͢͞͞m̷̨͙͈̹̟͈̯̼̩̳̱̟̗͕̬͔̱͎̜͛ͫͬ͊ͧ͘ͅy̷̢̡ͩ͗̓̐ͤ͊̌̀̎̅̂̒̚͢͏͈̫̹̣͖̯̱͎͓̹̲̝̬̱̹̦ ̸̨̛̔̄̓ͦ̿͒͝͏̫̻̘̮ļ̡̍̔̐́͊ͩͧ̎̉ͭͥ͒ͫ͂ͮ͏̫͉̲̝̩͈̻̭͔̝͟i̸̙̪̝͖̦̹̫͉̖̮̬͛̈́͌͊̿̉͋̎̆ͮ̃̑ͤ̊͠f̴̶̷̡̳̗̲͎͎̺̲̬̭̦̎̍̽̀ͩ̈̈̀ͅȩ̶̻͚̝͍͆̈̃̍̐ͯ͌̊̌̈͘.̸̷̷̥̯̻̻͕̗̦͗̐ͦ̍ͦͩ̈́̾ͦ̅͗ͤͤ̚ͅ ͐̽ͯ͆̕҉̵̩̘͉͉̯̺͔̖̖̜̲̻̙̬̯̰̼̦̜B̶̶̧̦̣̲͇̠̥̯͕̝̖̣̻̺̪̩͇̬ͦ̅̀͐̅͆̀͢ͅȩ̮̰̣̙͔̠̔͑͋́̊ͩ̔̽ͬͯ̃͛͒̇͆̾̆̎́́̚̕͡ͅͅf̢̡̘͚̫̩̈̋̓̆͛̂o̗͈̼̗̙̩͇̩͕̘̠̝̥͈̲̙͐ͣ̃͒̓͋̈̈ͫͧ̊͐ͬ̐̊ͤ̀͝͠r̵̿̓ͧ͊̅̓͆̋̌ͦ̚҉̭̥̩̣͍̤͓̲̹e̴̸̼̗̭̫͎͓̻͚̮͖̩̤̙̠ͦ̊ͦ͆̊̔ͯ̑̓̽̎̽͛̋ͦͣ̎͑̑͢͡ ͚̖̺̞͙͍̈̌̓̓ͤͨ̑̆ͦ̎́͒̿͂̉͗ͫ̄͌͡ý̵̡̱͇̯̭̠͓̤̜̩̖͍̹͇ͫͩ͒́̆ͨͪ̂̄͑͡o̴͍͉̟̲̙̼̗̠͖̯͎͎̬̟͚͚ͩ̀ͥͬ͒̋͘u̢̲͈̺̬ͫͣ̉̽̑͘͝ ̶̛̅ͥ͋̾͏̮̦̖͉̦̻̙͚̘̩̥͔̦͉̞̝̰r̙͈̥̲̭̜͔͙̲̭͈͍̟ͪͮ̑̄ͬ̋͑ͨ͊̑̋̃̿̅ͣ̏̐͜e̸̶̸͇̣̩͙̲̥̬̿̾̑ͥͪ͆̔ͧͯ̃̊͆͗́̚͜s͔̙̟͚͖̻͉̰͍͖̠̱̝̳͎͎̮̮͖͌̾̔ͤ̀p͓̣̤̬̏̈́͂͑ͫ̔̊̏̆ͭ͗̅̃͐ͥ̉̀̚o̵͌ͬ͛̒̑̑͐ͨ͋̑̔̏ͮ̌͂͞͏̹̦̖͓̹͚̝̮̱͞ņ͇̦̪̯̖̳̯͖̔ͦ̂͒̇͑̂̊͠d̢ͥ̽̋̎̚̕͢͏̗̦̞̦͔̩͍̤̭̖̠͓̫̼̖̮̟ ̵̙̪̰͕͓̹͍͛̇ͧ͋̓̏͛ͨ̄ͧͫ͊̐͟͞ͅͅw̴̡̡͈̲̯̼ͣ̔ͫ͋ͦ͊̐i̐̐̇̌̑̈̍̽͠҉̻̻͚̱͙̰̜͍̝̜̝̘̦͟ͅͅt̏ͫ̎̓ͫͫ̈̌̍̌̀͏̯͙̫̠̹̦̟̹̫̠̰̼̙͚̣͖̘ͅhͧ̋̿ͮͮ̃͏̟̫̬̯̭̳̝͜ ̎ͫͫ̌̆̂̅ͮͦ̂̑ͮ͏̩͚͇̳͍̬͈̮̲̫̰̞͖̥̗ͅͅq̵̷̴̴̧̬̭̤͙͚͚͎̩̻̬͙͍̠̽͑̉ͯͬ͑ͥ͆̿̀ͬͥ̉̊̀̚ụ̸̧̗̻̘͖̖̱̜̗̮͇̠̉̉̉͑͆ͧ͆̇̚̕͡e̡̡̜̹̜̱͔̜̪̬̤̼̓̃ͮͬ͊̓̒ͩ͋ͨ͘͡ş͈̩̺͈̥̫͓̻̫̥̟̱̬̖̻͌͆͌ͤ̅́ͧͮͤ̌ͣ͛͟͡ͅͅͅͅt̢̫͈̳͕ͬ̏̉̋̀̓̄̈ͨ̍̚͜i̶̸̪̯͖̤͖͈̤͍͕̤͔̤̅̊̽̾̒̈́̒̃̾ͫ̐ͮ̾ọ̩̫̼̭͕͚̦̼̥̗ͭͭ́͐̀͗ͣͦͤͥ̈ͤ̆͂͊͐͠n̛̞͈̹̖̜͉̙̦̝̠̄̿̈́̈́ͮ̕͢s̷̳̙̮̣͔͇̙̟̜͈͖͇ͫ̆̏ͩͬ͊ͯ͐͢͟ͅ,̷̶̡̗̺͍̖̞̩̦͍̮̣̰͍̩͍͉̈́̔̏͗̿ͧ̄ͤ͢ ̡̧̦̘̙̘̰̮͖̠̇͂͒̃ͪ͑ͤͦͨ̐̋́͘̕l̵͉̭̠̂̆̌͗̅̚̚͟͢ͅe̴̡̺͓͎̫̭͇̲͔͔̩̣̺̜̥͇ͤ̅ͣ̅̐̐ͤ̔͋̈́̅̆ͦͫ̍̕͡ͅt̷͖̬̙̹̝̘̙͖ͤ̌ͦͭͥ̓͌̋ͣ͒̍̎͗ͅ ̧̨̭̹͕͚͇̥͔͓̦̥̫̠̜̺̥ͥ̒̂́ͤ̆̀ͭͣ͜m̨͎̩͓̠̲̥̰͙͔̰͍̘ͩ̿ͮ͗ͥ̿̾̿ͦ͛̆ͥ̎ͭͮ̈́ͅè̷ͧ́̎͊̀́͏͖̣̣̫̟̺̞̮͓͕̥̝̼͕̞̬̪̬̮ ̳̭̘̲̲ͪ̄̌̒ͥ̔̃͂ͫͨͭ̊̿̽ͨͫ́̅̀͢͞t̨̤̦͕̘͓̜̳̤̝̱̦̖̒͋ͫͪ̔ͦ̈̀ͯ͌̓̈́͐̈́͆͛̽ͥ̕e̴̵͙͔̗̻̝̭̫͉̊́̾ͫ͐̒͑ͫ̄̀͟͠ͅͅl̶̸̮̳̪̗̮̫͂̏̔͋̂̾̽̈́ͨ̓̄ͬͬ͛͂̆l̷̷͈̟̯͇̯͇̬̲̭̝̲̺̟̻̘̙̱̄͌̅̀ͅ ̶̴̯̝̩̮̦̩̙̼̖̜̉̓̎ͤ͒́̉̾̂̇͂̀͜y͙̱̘̠̩̱̼͈͍̥̱͕̫̙͓̓ͣ͊̌̐͌̏̅ͮ̂̔͜͢͝ō̱̣̱̪̝̝̺͈̱̰̈́̏͞ư̻͈̪̲̩̣̙͉̪̝̬̱̯͔̘̜̥̗͆̓ͩͦ̃̈́̚͟ ̨͓̤̗̫̫̰̜̘̯̳̼̖̪̟̰̬ͬ̈́ͧ̈̉͆͒͑̈́ͮ͊ͨͦ̇ͥͦ̾ͪͭ͘̕t̶̗͔͔̤͚͙̣ͪͧͪ̊ͦ͡ͅh̷̛ͨ͐̐̓ͧ̔̈͆ͬͬͪ̉̋͑͌҉̷͕̦̟̩̥a̛̭̥̦̰̪͕͍ͦ̒͒ͯͦͫͪ͞ţ̸̬͚̗͉͈͕̯̤̼̗̣̜̹̝ͫͤ̎̓͐̆ͯ̓͒ͦͥ̿̓̊̎ͮͅ ̴̛ͫͭͫ̓͑ͣͣ͒ͬ҉̸̦̟̠͕̪̝̥̟̙͢ͅI̹͙͕͉̦͕͙͈͎͇̗̬͍̘̣͙͍̙ͣ̏̍͊̊́͡ ̶̷̷̷̺̹̱̼͉̣̼̠̤̹̞̣̼̮̻̺̍͗̈́͐͆̊͒͡ͅd̨̒̋̓͊̈́͌͊ͣ͒ͨ͝͏̢͇̪̲̳o̡̖̜̩͉̝̦̘͓̗̙̩͕̓ͯ̋͒̌ͤ̂͗͗̍̑ͯ̋͢͝n̵̷̢̨̯̙͎͉̟̥͓̪̬͚̞̼̩̭̘̠̊ͣ͛̑̊̏̿̿͒̚͝'̧̮̙̯̝̺̬͓̠̯̲̟̲͙ͨͥͥ̓̅̀̎̉͊ͤ̓̎̑̏̆̽̍ͦ͘͡t̵̛̬̤̺̜͇̠̖̝̗̱͓͋ͭͫ͋̋̓̅ͭ͋̅̌͡ ̸̵̩͕̮̮͔̫̲̣̟̟̪̭̟͖̭͓̲͓͌͑͊͐͌́k̴͙̬̗̣̙̮̬̣̪͍͉͈͓̖̬̜̍͌ͭ̓ͤ̑̃̒ͪͩ͢͝ͅń̷̿̆ͪ̿̊ͪ͏͉̪̣̤̟̩͓͍̫́͠o̧̢̬͔̠͕̠̎ͭͧ͂ͩ̈́̒ŵ̠̰̣̪̹̣̜̏ͪͣ̒̄̑̿͋ͮ̄̀̕͢͠ ̛̞̤͉̗̦̪̜̥͕̟̼̩͎̼̗͑̏̆͡â̐ͩ̒̑̐̍̔̾͌̃͏̠̥̥ͅͅņ̡̉ͥͮ̒ͣ͗̓ͦ̌̂́̇ͫ̒ͪͫ̏̈ͪ͏͖͕̘̣̜̱̟̫y̡̢̛̘̠̹͚̔͐̒̒͊̓͒ͯ͋̓̔̕͡ ̶͍̮͖̙͇̾͆ͬ̓ͪ͂ͥ̅͂̈́͋͘͟͡ȍ̸͔̟͈͙̠̬̗̤̺̮͓̤̭̲ͥ̂̿̂̊̒̚ͅf́̽̐ͤͤ͆̐ͯ̍ͫͣ͂ͬ̅̓ͦ̋͑͢͏̗̙̣̝̳̱̳̲ ̵̧̑ͣ̋ͯͫ̌̈́̽̊͌͏̰̯͎̟̙̦̤̮̥͔̦͈̻̙ͅť̴̸̷̘̩̝͎͉͕̼̘̺̮̺̪̬ͨ̊̀̏̋ͧͦ̾̌ͧͦ̏ͩͥh̥̞̻̥͔͍̰͈͔̺͇̺̗͚͙̮̝̰͆͂̋̒̔ͦ͝͝e̴̢͌͊̔̔ͦ̒ͦͯ̐ͧͤ̔̓͌ͣ̌̔ͫ҉͎̥̻̩͈͔̮̥̱͈͕̩̝͓̼ ̷̷̛̳̟͚̩̝͓̫̦̄̍̈́ͩ̕ͅį̼̦̜͚̪͔̩̪̞̱͈̯̝̰̤̩̞̱̉ͯ̀̊ͨͮ̃̍ͦ̿̀̚͠m̢̨̛͕̱͓̹͉̩͓͉̘̯̟̹͚̺̱̲̥͐͆̎ͮ̄̀͡p̡͇̣̤̗̤͔͉̻͕͇̳̫ͨ͐ͪͩ̇̓ͥ͊̽ͣ͛̇̀͜͢͟͡ǫ̴̸̤͓̫̫͉͔̰̟̺̟̳͉̥̭̠͈͎̱̒̔͌́̌̎͗̂ͫͥ̑ͅr̵͓̼̞͎̜͗̈́̊͛ͥ̉͋̂̆ͯ̈̓̄̊́͘͠t̴̩̤͚̣̳̪̳̦̙̬̻͇̗̳̤̝̜̭ͮ͛͆ͤ̎ͤͤ̏̊ͬͤ́͟a̸̮̦̙̺̩͖͖͉͌͗̊̃̉ͭ́͌̓͜͢͝n̶̢̺̙̮͈̟̖̺̘͎̪̯̗̫̙̣͇ͭ̄ͨ͛̎̐͐ͭ̐̋̾͂̀tͦ̎͋͛̈ͥͨ̾̿̈ͬ̅͗ͥ͗͂ͯ̆̂͜҉̷͈͚̠̗̤̜̪̜̭̤̪͇̹̲̰͇͖͔́ͅ ̸̴̵̡̼̜͚̦͇̠͎̭̣̻̫̝͉͙̩̭̎̀ͧ̍͑̄͘ä́̓̔͊͡͏̡̼͚͈͉͇̲̬ņ̵̶̧̢̠̳̗̭͈̠̹ͥͯ̇̏̊͒̾ͩ͒ͧ̒͗̃̾ͅş̸̸̜̮͈̪̹̺̞͙̯̼̱̖̰͎̼̖̮̔̊̆͂̍ͤͦ̒͋͒ͪ̽̑̏̾͐̚̕̕ͅw̱̣̹̦͇̻̠̬̬͇̬̱͍̼̳̣͍̮ͫͯ͛ͯ͒̎ͦ̉̏̓̋ͥ̋̆ͣ̚͝͞ͅe̴͍̪̖̥͗͐͋̈́ͯ͐̓̂ͬ͋ͭ̇͒̂͊ͮ̔̉r̓ͨ͂͌̎͂̈́͟҉̛̼̰͉̹̭̘̝͢s̬̖̮̹̠ͪ̂͋͆ͨ̆͠.̶̶̹͕̰̮̙͚̘̖̞̭̱͈̗̫̰̯̤̜͙̊̌̈́͐̀ͥͭ́͑ͫ́̕͞ ̷͚̬͚̥̪̞̜̅͐͛͒̆ͧͫͧ̉ͯ͗̅̕I͇͕͇̝͔̗̼̭̙̭̪͐̐̄̊͆ͣ̆̀̋ͤͩͥ̈̚̕ ̴̢͈̩̤͓̣̮̮͚̝̙͚͑ͤ̇ͬ͆̇͊ͯ͐͑̓͡͡c̸̷̴̤̻̤̫̭͉̠͇͕̫͈̳̞͔̥ͪ̿͒̉̌ͧ͛̿̊̓̎͘͘ǫ̲͈̱̭͚̜̭̮̻͔̜̞̳ͤͬ̇̓͝u͇̯̟̼̲͉̲̯̯̹͈̞̰͇̥͗̂͂̎ͩ̀͜͜͞l̶̡̬̮͙̭̞͈̘̞̫̞ͮ̑̽̽ͅd̶̩̗̩̙̟̭̫̪̓̈̉̉̈̓͊ͪ͛͑̐̾̉͐̚̕͢͡͠n͐ͭ̒̊ͩ̋͆̓ͪ͑̑̽͊̋ͬͧ̇͌͠͏̶̟̜̗̟͓͕̺̠̫͇͕̣̺͇̩'̏̂ͪͯ̒ͭ͛͏̴̧̬͓̞̕ͅẗ̯̠͉̤̫́ͩͪ͆͗͑ͩ̍̑ͭ̅͆͑ͣͭ̕͟͜ ̢̒̀͋̈́́ͥͥ͐̿̂͏͖̥͈̲̳̖͓͇̖̺͙̜̤̫̻͔͕ͅb̖̰̼̟͖͎͓͖̞̘̺͖̼̘̞̟̌ͦ̄̀̇̐ͥ͗̑̅̽̏ͯ͂͗͑͛͜e̶̷̗̦̮͚̝̮̦̪͇͉͕͍̳͇̓ͯ̾̆̌̈́̓̃ͮ̎̓̂ͥ̉ͯ̍́ḽ̡͍̼̜̲̲͖͓̣͉̮̹̻̃ͯ̊ͥ̉ͣ̀i̵̶̢͔̖͖͕͈͈̝̹̼̺̗͇̹̭̪͓̮̭̎̇̐͛̈́̌̅̚͞ẹ̶̡̗̪̦͉̤̼̝̩͕̘̪̱̫͕͉̩̖̣ͦ͂̌͑͑̃̂̒̔̎ͣ̍ͬ̈v̸̤͙̙̞͈̺̥̭̞̥͚̻̩͇͕͔̲̙ͤ̎ͩ͛̐̉ͫͮ̏͋̂ͧͤͩͪ̅̎̆͘͜͜͞e̛̺̹͎̹̻̍́͋̑̑́̕͡͠ ̶̸̵̨̱̮̭̮̯̖̪̦̱̤̥̟ͭ̓̽ͯ̍̈́ͬ̚͟ͅĭ̸̢̓̀͋̒̓̃̊ͭ̓̓̇̃͞҉̖͚̙̫͕̺̥̥̯̮̻͚̭̦̥̱̭̫ṱ̶̵̡̟̤̪̩͉ͧ͆̎͊̎̔̿̏ͪͥͩͩ ̫̜͙̻̟̙̤̹̝͓̣̞̪̦̘͈̖̃̌͌̓̍̈̊ͮ̌ͧ̔ͬ̂̓ͯͪ̎ͥ͘͜ȩ̈̆̉ͫͭ͑̑ͤ̈̇͏̛̛̥͎̦̝̪͉̩̮̘̱̳͝i͕̯̳̬̺̲͖͚͚̖͂͗̓̒ͩ͂̅̾̚͝͠ͅt͛͋͋̊̔̇ͬͥ̂̒͂͑̚͠͏҉̗̠͚̮̣̬̱̬͟͡h̨̧̝̰̘̪̩͎́͌ͩ͐ͩͬ̊ͧͤ̚ȩ̸͓͍̹͕̝̘̹͇̻̖̯̬̜̩̭̙ͭ̊̾̂͑̍̎̀͗̒̿̎̔͌̽̊͡ͅr̸̞͉̞̪̱̣͓͖̆̈̽̃̋̔ͥ͆̈̆̇ͯ̎̌̏̉̾̌͞ ̴͍̹̯̭͍̩̯ͤͫ̂ͮ͊͋ͭ̀͡w̶̙̝̰̻͋̈́͑̃ͯ͆̈́͐̆̅̏͊̾ͯ̒ͬ̐͟h͓̭̼̰̰̹͈͙̣͑́ͣ̀́̂͌ͦ͂͒͒͠ͅȩ̖͙͖̮̰̥͔̜̝̲̙̼̠̖͛́̀̇̽̓̏̎͑̽ͯͯͫ̉͗͌͋̌̀͢ͅn̛͒͑͊̂ͭͦ̉̓̐̔̌͛ͭ̇ͩ͂͘͏͚͍͖͍̺ͅ ̷̤̦̯͚͇͍̤͎̥͎̲̗̰͉̭̱̤͊͒ͬͧ͑͋͋̽̾͗ͫ̆̌͘͘̕͘ͅÎ̷̧̛̯̪̗͍͙̖̫̻̩̪̲̯͉̥̮̦̹͖̍ͧ͊̐ͬ̓̐̎ͥ̐͆͆ ̷̶̨͈̫̲͎̟̮̟͔̲̫̜̟̑̏ͫ͊ͭ͛͆ͦ͐ͪ̔͑̋̕͞f̸̨̢͎̲̬̪̫̮̞̥̜̠̗̙͉̣̼̹̙̉̃̂̀ͅi̡̽̈́̂̇̌ͤ͂͋ͥ҉̢͎̠̱͍̥̜̹̲͉̖͙̪̻̬̜̹ͅr̻̫̭̬̹͔̭̾̀̎̇͒͌͘͞ͅs̸̴͔̱̼̲̥̹͔̳̠̰͉̬̲ͥͣ͑̈̓͒̐ͯ͋̽ͥ̐͂̀́t̛̺̭̪͖̂ͨ͌ͯ̀͝͝ ̨̛̤̦̫̟̿̑̅ͫ͊̀͋͛ͤͤ̆́͠͞r̓ͭ̃͐ͨ͞҉̜̝͔͔̘̗̩̺̦̖̬̭̪̀͞͡e̵̛̯̪̦̟̘̤͇̖̬̣̞͌͑̅ͯ͊̀́̅͆̎͒ͧ͆ͪ͂ͩͫ͡͝͡a͒ͤ̆ͣ̂̌ͤ̋̽ͨ͑͜͏̴̷̻͇̯̼͓͍̖͙̗͙̲͢ͅd̊̆̒͌̈́̿̅͐̃ͧ͒ͤͧ͐ͬ̂̉̕͏҉̩͍̱̬͚͍͙̱̱̀ ́̊̍͆ͯ̔ͫ̓ͭ̒̂ͯͮ̋ͯͣ̽̀̚̚̕͟͏̝̠̟̝͚̺̣̭̭̩̳̖̥͘į̱̠͖̹̻͍͓̤͉̜̩ͬ̍͂ͦ͌ͨͩ͊ͩ̀́ͅt̶̷͇̬͍̫͖ͭͧͦ̀̈ͮ͆̿̈́̑ͤ́.̷̢̨͐ͤ͛͗ͯͦ̓ͦ͠͏̞̠̜̻̯̦͉̹̣̝̗̤̜̟͉̫͕ ̨̛̮͇͇͕̗̯̝͔̠͒ͧ͊ͦ̇̍ͥ̀̐͞͞S̸̲̻̱̣̜̼̝͔̰͔̹̟͌̓̌ͪ͝a̶͍͓̙̳̻̳͍̤̪̥̜͇̭͙̦͔͎̬ͣ̀ͩͮ̎ͭ̎̎̇ͭ̽ͨͣ͜͝͝ͅv̴̅̅̂̇̋ͧ̆͒̓ͧ́͏̡̖̝͈̦͕̘̜͔̦̪̺͉ͅe̽ͥͤ͂̆̄ͥ̕҉͉̰̞̲̞̗͔̣̺͉̙̼ ̧̛̞̪͖̠̙͎͎̝͉͇̲̠͖̮͓͉̱̆͊͂̈́̇̔̔̀͟ͅi̸͉͙̜̫̤̭̻̫̻̫͇̙̒͊̄͐͊̚̕͘͞t̸̙͍͎̦̬͚̭̮̺̠̖̳̞͗͊ͩ́͐ͮͧ̿̒ͣ̀͢͟͝ͅ,̛͓̩̝̩ͥ͐̓ͭ̎̂ͬ̅̈ͧ̂̚͠͝ ̛̲̙̻͔̟̯͚̬̝ͪͨͧ̄́ͫ͗ͯͯͪ̌́͛͜͡p̵̢̤̳̰̜̝̝̫͎ͦ͌ͬ̊̅ͮ͆õ̴̴̶͕͇͚̤̱̖͆ͮ̚ͅs̶̨͆ͪ̊̀̂͟͏҉̘͈̲̪̟̳͚̝t̢̘̭̬̤̭͓̭̣̩͊̌ͥ͋ͦ̏͒̾ͥ̐ͣͧ̚͝ ̨̲̝͚͎̼̣̮͔̖͙̱̠̞̪͖͕̦̝̲̓͒ͮ̋̽ͨ͂͆́ͮ͊̆ͯ̅̀͊ͮ͆ͥ̕i̵̛̛̖̝̼̝͙͇̖̫̝͙̫͒̓ͥ͊͠t̓̀ͣ͒̌̅̂̈́͑ͧ̕͟҉͇̗̤͕͖͍̪̦̫̜͚̺͖̯̘ͅ ̡̺͓̰͇͖̘̮̘͎̹̝̬̲̘͔̥̖̤̹̌̌̎̓̆̓͐̉e̍̉̒̋͝҉͏̻̮̙̟̮͚̲̪̳̹̝͉̘̩̱͖̤̦v̝̗̠͍͕̠̗̳̑̓͒̊̓̈̒ͪ̀̆̅͒͂̆̓͞ẻ̛̲̳̱͎̖͎̮͔̥̜͇̖̂ͦ̏͜ŗ̵̧̨̘̫̻̱͓̩͉̬͕ͯ̌͂̓̍ͯ̾̽͐̈̃̍͂͞ͅȳ̶̛̬̺̰̰̘͇̺̠͓̹͖̹͙̜͕͓͕͓͖̇̓͂ͧ͗͑͘w̶̸̗̻̠͔͈͈̳̹̩̣͇͐̀̋ͭ̑͌̎̓̐̏ͦ̽̄ͣͥ̆ͩͭ́̚̕͜ḧ́̀̇͌ͩ́͐̌̆̅̒͑̑̐̚͜͟͡҉̨͖̰̜̼̩̤̱̹̻̗͓̳̞͖͔̖̤͉e̅͋ͭͯ͏̦̱̰̰͚̤̘̠̕r̤̭͓̦̿ͪ̄̀̀̕e̘͙̦͎̖̟̝̖͈͓͓͎ͪͣͤͬ̇͑͑̑̔ͭͤ͘͡ ̵̈́̅͐ͦ̓͗̿͒ͥͧ̃͠͏̡͏̟̯͈͖͉̪̗͖͍͈͎͔ͅy̷̛̙̮̗̺̬͇̬̟̌͐̃ͤͭ̑̉͌͝͞ǫ̴̅̈́̎͐͒ͭ҉͈̼̦̦͉̞ú̷̟̠̖͕̮̤̫̯͋ͦͩͧ̃̈̿̉̄͗͢͠ ̢̢̙͔͈͓͍͔̘̻̲̮̖̹̈ͫ̽ͪ̿͗̊ͦ͂͗̒ͦ̎ͣͩ͛ͤͧc̸̵̷̛̟̯̞̤͓̺̖̳̝͚̖̬̫̭̙̰̹̦̱̏̂̂̽̇ͪ̐̄͝a̬̟̜̥̬̦͉̓̓̅̑̔̾́̽͑̀ͣ͞ͅͅn͚̺̗̦͕͖̣̞̯̬̞ͬ̂ͤͨ̂̃ͥ͂͐̾̀̃ͨ̽ͥ̽̅͐́.̴̷̢̛͖̙̟̘͉͈̮̗̹͋̌̊̆̔̾͂ͣͭ̒͋̾̆͒ ͔̼̜̣̳̝̥͔̿̉ͤͪ͆ͯ̋̀́͜͝ṗ̛̛͙̞̬̝̦̻͕̖̱̟̘̓ͣ̌̔ͬ̔̾̈́̍r̢̬̞͕̪̱̞̱̝̪̣̺̳̰̳͕̫̃ͬ̌̓͗́̚͟ͅí͙̳̻̥̞̮̺͓ͪͧͯͩ̾̎͛ͦ̇́͟n̜̤̖͚̰̼̣̱͍̤͇̖͕͉̥̟̊ͯ͐̄͋͌͆̂̈́̀̚͟͜t̸̵̶ͨͤ̓̓́͏̹̝̖͈͉͚̺̻̬̩͉͎͕̱ͅͅͅ ̷̵̵̢̲̱̭̩̹̖̹̳͉̖̬̯͆̔͐̍͋ͯ̑ͣ̋̈́͒ͩ͒́ͣ͌̅̇ͣį̷̛̼̳̯̀̂͂̾̒̾ͯ̅ͣ̚͡t̴̸̡̗̖̥ͥ̊͂̊̈́̅͆́̚͟ ̧̛̜̻̤̐̒̿̈́͑́̓͗̿ͧ͌̂ͫͣͯ̀ͪ͑ͅư͓͚͔̤̖͔̹̱̅̇̒ͪͣ̓͑ͫ̓̇ͭͩ̆̇͑̕̕͢p̋̀̾̅̇̀҉͠͏̣̦͖͍̬̖̗̲̰̫̖̪̮ͅ ̪͉̼̗͎͖̝̭̳͔̓͗́̉̆̽̋̓̍̾̋̔̀̚a̵͉͕̥̘̠͖͈͊̄̅ͭ̎͑̃̾͑ͩ̿̚͢͠n̸͕̞̫͎̰͌͂͒̈̍ͮ̔̔̒̆̓ͥͯͬͭ̽̅́ͦ́͟ͅḑ̜̝̝͍͓͉͕̖͈̣̙͇͑͗̇͌ͭ̅ͤ̒͊ͨ̃̒̀̀̊ͬ̓͌͠ͅ ̴̠̺̹͈̰͖̟̰̫̦̹̣̫̜̪̉̏̾ͮ̌͐ͤͫ͑́̏̾̑ͭ̀p̀̔ͦ͋̂͛̇͑̎̍̽ͣͩ̆͗̏͏̴̢̰͙̟̺̝̱͍̳̞̺̺̗͚̙͍̀͢u̷̬̩̠̪͉͍̭̥̦̩̭̤̼͉̤͙̔͆͊̋͂̆̍̀͂ͦ̆̆̑͠͝t̡̡̢̬͔͕͇̱̝̙̮̜͙̠͉̹͇̓ͥ̑͂ ̴̷̱̰͙͓̞͂ͮ͋ͭ̓̆̆̉ͪ̉̓̂͛̉̉̈ͥͧ͝͞ͅi̷̼̹͍̞̱̜̳̳̳̙͕͚̣͍̹ͪ̍ͧ̈̃ͬ̋͒̒̄͑͛ͥ͊ͭ͊̏͝͝ͅt̓͋ͫͤ͋͊̓̒͒ͭ͆̉ͤ̀ͧ҉̨̛̹̻̙̙̞͉͔̻̥̀ͅͅͅ ̴̛̛̞̯͇̫̮̲̥͉͉̣̝̞̗̹̞̄ͣ̒ͣ̓̂̽ͪ̎͂̚͜͠o̴̴̸͖̰̥̠̦̠͍͉̐́ͣ̍̀̌̐ͩ͑͆̐͟͟ͅṉ̱͓͎̺̝̣̫͔̦͍̘̗̺̱̥̗̫̜͒̏ͪ͒͋̑́ͮͬ͗͟͠ ̜͖̪̙̝̞̯̘̩̭̙ͣ̒̒̾̇́͜͟͡ͅfͥ̌͋͂̆̇̈́̓͒ͩ̚҉̛͕̤̤̦̙̥͔̦͕̹̠͢͞ụ̧̗̙̜̻̳̘̮͍̥̤̠̘̘ͪ̐̈́ͪ̃̒ͪ̊ͬ̀̆͛̎ͣ̈ͣ̀̕͘͝c̸̨̼͈̪͎̝̳͙̝͉̀̏ͥ͌̂̎͂̀̌ͤ̃̽̏͐̄́͘͟kͤ͆̆̊ͮ̾͛̉͆̇̈́ͪ̀͠͏̷̷͇͔͈͎̯̫̣͕ͅḯ̵̡̠̮̟͔̟̯̮̩̖̱̥̤͙̜͈̯̘̪͓͋ͩ̓ͤ̄ͮ́̔̍̈͗̏ͤ̈̉̓̂́͟͠n̷̴̡̡̦͓͚͔̤̺̜͇̭͕̙̻̓̆ͤ̑̓̂̀̿̓͒͗̽̾̈ͨ͑̍ͧ͞ġͦ̈ͣ̍͏̘͍͔͈͙͉̰͉̀͝ͅ ̵̧̉̐͊͒ͮ̑̌̌̔ͧ̆ͧ͏̷͕̙̮̺̭͙̥̰̪̪̰̪̰̝͎͔͉t̡̢̡̞̘̥͇͉̹͕͙̔͐ͯ̉̈́͒̄̔̂͐̔̌̿̐̚͢͝ȩ̵͑̎̍ͧ̓͛̂͊̐ͦ́ͤ͒̚͡͏̷͍̠̟l̸̴̨͎̼̬̲̙̭̦̈́ͪ̽͜͝e̡̺̯̹̣̤̝̝͚̱̭͖̤̟̪͚̣̙͈͕̊ͫ̊̿ͩ̍ͮͨ̀̋̌́̚̚͟͡ṕ̴̡͓̲̪̣͕͎͎̟͔ͧ͋ͨ͛̑̿̆͒̒͋̇̒̿̿͛̐́̀͟͝ͅh̸̨̛̖̼̗͖̟̳͙͍ͪͤ̽̋ͮͨ̌̿ͥͯͦ͜͡ͅo̶̵͙̭͓̫̖̙̼̱͖̼̜̠̻̹͔̩̜͌͒ͦ͑͢͞n̲̭̪̭̰̥̼̬̺̱̺̳̬̜̠̜ͦ̍͛́̈͊̾ͣ͂ͯͦ̊͗͊̽͋͑͝ḛ̸̪̜̬͈̪͙̜͍͚̻͉̲̤̩̼ͤ̀̏̊ͩͩͦ̇̑̾ͣ̽̐̽̈͑͌̏͘͡͠ ̴̸͎͔̫̼͉̟̪̥͖̻͈̗̠̃ͪ̎ͭͭ̄ͮͭ͒̐̎͐̚͟ͅp̴̸̛̣̺͓̝͇͍̪͔̙̫͓̆ͯ͒ͭ̀o̎ͣ̓҉̨̥̫̙̻͈̫̮̀͜ͅḻ̡̛͍̬̜̇ͫ̓̿̄̉̍̍̓̇e̎̒ͦͥ̂͌̃̈ͧ͒̉͋̎͐̑͆̔̚͞͏͍̝͚̠̞̪̰̩͉š̈́́ͦ̐̀̉͛̅̇͊͑ͮ͗͋͒̍ͣ҉̵̨̛̙̜̖̙̖̳͖͈̗͓̣́.̷ͮ̃͌̅̄ͥ̔ͣ̔̀ͫ͋͑͑̚҉̨̟̺̬̙̥͢ ̡̛̥̹̙͓͆͐ͯ̒͗E̸̦̖̩̩̮̝͚͛ͮ̓ͨ̅̋̃̅͆̅ͮ̌͋̐ͤ̇́̕͟͡m̸͋́͑ͫ̑͊̐̏̆͌̓̒̋͏̧͖̘̠̗͕̗̘͉̫͖͍ͅͅȧ̧̯̯̲̩̬̠̥͚͈̩̻͉͍̹ͥͩͥ͌̿ͨͩ̈͊͐͗̈̀̚î̛͈͇̥̺̘͔̼̬͉̥̜̙ͪ̿̑͗̔͐ͭ̄̾ͭ̌̌̊̽̂ͩ̚͢l̡̧͚͍͈̤̦̞̘̪̜̣͈̻̩͂̉ͨ͑̒͑̇͛̈ ̷̷̢̺̮̪̪̳̜͈͂͛ͯͩ̈͛͂̿́ͦ͟͝i̴̴̶̸̶̱̟̙̘̥͕̤͎̝ͦ͛̄̀ͯͨ̂͆ͨͮ̅͋̈ͭ̚t̷̴̨̲̫̼̩̙͎̟̬͇̫̘̟̭̖͙̦̙̟̬ͭͪ̆̀͟ ͯ̉̔ͪͧ̉̀̑ͧ́̓̇͋͆ͬ҉͖̟̰̻̖t̶̓ͭ̍̒ͧ̈́̒̇ͯ́҉̸͓̮͕͕̹̰̣͖̭̦͖̹̮̻̯͉̖̰͞͝ͅo͐̋ͤ̌͋ͭ̆҉̷̶̡̛̟̱̫̞͎̹͎̖̟̱͇̘̝̙͍̯̯̹ ̵̢͗̄̂̍̒̒̀̐̏͒ͪ͜͢҉̘̜̪̳y̧̓̆͗̍ͬ̒҉̼̝͕̱͇͓͙͍̠̻̱̦̥̬̪͖̗ö̷̢͙̰̰̼̥̹̦̠̤̦̼́͆ͥ̀͑̾͆̃̉͜ű̴̸̳̼̱̟̖͙͔͍̯̜͔̌ͪͩͦ̓̂͒̽̊̈́͗ͦ̀r̨͈̬̟͓̰̻̀̈́̔ͩ͑̃̚ ̼̯̙͔͎͚̯̲͓̝̭͙̭̰͈̣̝͙̈̅̐ͭͯͧ̒̓͘͟ͅf̻̘̪̫̜̲̜̰͍̻͇ͯ́ͩ̍ͣͩ͂͛̓̒̌́̇̈́͠ȑ̶̷͔̮̠̼̝̦̦̠̯̞̳͎̄ͦ̎̎͒̏̈ͩͩͧ͘̕͟ͅȉ̛̳̪̻̫̩͕̖̰̪͕̬͙̹̆̉ͮ̏ͯ̎͐͘͝ė͐̇ͮͧ͗ͤ̄̒ͬ̓̏ͮͭ̈̐̊ͪ͆͏̥̼͇͈̲͉n̴̖̼͎̣͉͇͖̖̭͈̙̥͓̯̲͉̬̓́̐̏͝ḑ̸̙̬̘̖̙̼̠͚̹̫͈͕̯̙̻͙̳͚͛̿̏̀̆̽̄̀ͮ̒ͦ̂̾ͫͩ͟͝s̡̉ͣͮ͋҉̡̛̟̦̦͔̜̪̺̥̝̥͍̯̹̻̹͘.̴̷̸̧̙̯̗̤̥̪͕̱̩̤̟̙͎͕̮̼̄͐̊ͤ͗̓̇̌͐͛ͤ̀̓ͭ̃̌̓̋̑͜ ̷̡̧̀ͦ͗͌͋͛̑̄ͧͭ͛̄͊̌͏͇͓̝̟͙ͅͅP̵̧͕͖͚̣̝̳̙̮ͥͣ͑̔ͤ̋ͭͯ͆l̡̛͎̬̜͖̿̒͋̄͑ͥ͆ͯͮ̎͛̑ȩ̴̶̢̬̺͚̜͍̼̳̪̘̬̰̯̥̬̞͔͙̀ͬ̒͊̾͂̐̚̚͡a̷̯̥̼̫̰̥͔̩̝̭͖͎̅ͪ̎͂̅ͩ̔́̏̇̓̈́̚͝͡͠͞ş̸̴̞̲̤̙̥̖̙͚̜̱̰̟̪̣̮͍̾̐̇ͧ̅͌ͫ̅́̓̋̎͋̈́̋̚ȩ̵̡̛̜͉̙̲̮̲̫͓̣̭̘̜͎̰̰̎̒ͥͯ̾̃͋ͧ͡ͅͅ,̴͎̬͉̞̖̩̪͌ͧ̀̂̌ͬ̔̎ͫ̈́͊ͥͨ͑͆ͤ́̊ͩ́͠͝ ̧̡̻͖̝̦̈̂͊͛ͬ̽́̋̆͐ͮ̚͠͠d̡̨̬̦̼̤͇͓̥̖̅̃͑̿̓͌̐̀̄̅̒ͨͫ̄̿̋͢͠͞i̸̢̮̻͈̺͔̻̻̹̙̲̮ͨ̊ͦ̓̆͜s̵̸̱͔͍ͬͤ́̆ͧ͑ͤͦ̄̎ͮ̀̕͟ͅt͖͎̪̪͍̹̫̹̫̹̤̞͉̠̝̘̣ͧ͂̋̓͑ͤ͋̋̔͘͝͞͡ͅͅr̵̯̦̱͎̳̭̜͋͊̇ͬ̊̎͘͞͞i̸͓̱̥͙̻̲͚͙̖̻͙̱͐̃͒͂ͩ͗b̛̘̤̭̙̮̹͇̣̫̺͍͔̮ͨͥͬ́͋̓͋ͧ͊̾̌̽ͬ̍̆ͬ͂͌̀̕͜͠u̶̢̺̩̗̩̣̙͎̼̲̹̖͎̪̺ͩ̓̌̃̾̽̚͡ț̢̠̬͙̣͇̺̤͉̬̬̇ͭ̇̈́ͮ̎͑̆̍̎ͫ̉́͡͠͡e̸̵͎̳̥̘̣̩͎̼͂̄͗ͭ̃̔͆ͥͮ́ͬ̽͛̏ͬ̀͌͒͜͟͝ ̡ͭ̊̆ͫ̉̆ͣ̾̄̊ͨ͠҉̧҉͎̱̼͈̱͍̞̟̙̙̘̰͉̭̟t̡̘̗̪̩̬̣̱͉͇̖͙̺̓ͦͧͭͩ̇̾̒̏͐̍͘͜͞͝ͅh̗̟͖̤͉̯͇̙̪͍͓͖͎̞̭͈ͥͣ̑̒̎̋̽̑̈̔̾̍̀̚̕į̵̪̺̼̗͉͚̪̖̰̪̖̗̉ͦ̐̌̄ͧ͛̀ͅs̴̵ͤ͑̎͂̊̂̌̋ͤ̿͢͏̪̬̟̻̞̜̬̣̦̞͈̟̺̬͚̀ ̵̢̹͈̤͍̦̲̳̲͈͚̻̻̓̿͋ͨ̿̽͞͝ͅͅi̋ͫͭ̇̾̓ͫ̉͌̓̃̈́̚͏̩͔͚̲̩̮̻̻̬̦͎͍͜͡m̷̌͛̏̑̎̋͗ͩͩͧ̃̆̾̍̔҉̮̳̝̪̬͉̤̞̰̜̦ă̵̪͙̣̿͗̊̾̑͂̾̽̊̍̍͆̉ͦ͊͢g̷̷̡͕̬̹̖̭̱̳̣͇̺̟̼͌ͮ̓ͮ̄͝ͅé̴͔̥̺͖̦̲̤̳͓̫̳͇ͯͯ̃̒̍̈̈̉͌̔̏̆͂̀̚̚̕ ͒̍̊ͧ̔ͥ̐͒͑͊̂̈͑̍̓҉̸̢͇̣̥̙̼͍̫̯͔͚͚͎̪͉̦̜͙͍̕ả̷̌̆̾͑̃̄ͦͮ͑͌̆͛̿͏̨̲͙͈͙̻̰̀̕s̷̠͎̰̹̬̀ͩͭ̔ͯͤ͌ͫ͑̓͑ͮͨ̅̽̈̌̔͞ ̷͕̹̗̩͉̤̯̝̖̩̖͉̟̥͓̝͎̱̌̆̑̿ͨ̓͋̐ͩ́͘͟m̾ͦ̄̓̍̓̄̃̋́̀̅̉̉͆̅ͮ̽̌͏̨̳͈̪͎͎̗̥͕̦͔͖̫̤̣̳ͅu̶̧̻̖̮̘̟͉̖̻̪̺̒̓̇͛ͯ̂ͫ͜͜͞ç̶̦͈͍̯͍̣̩͕̥̬ͫ̉̂̇̂ͩ̓͛̉̀͢h͙̺̗̹̯͎͚͈͙͕̏̀͐ͦͪͭͤͯ͛̆̈̄̽͂̃̕͞ ͒ͥ̈́ͮ̆͌̊̍͗̅ͬ͑̆͊͏́͏̲̦̬͍̼͓̩̲̫̬̹̜͕͠͝ạ̶̞̖͚̼̰͉̮̰̘͎̍ͣ̒̔̓͑ͪͫ͑̃͆͋̾s̸̡ͦ̄̋͌̂̌̾ͩ͒͢҉̹͉̩̖̮̱̳̜̘͔̹͙͈̠̪͘ ̙͓̥̬̫̦̠̰ͧ̅ͣͯ͊ͥ͋ͯ̒̌̂͜͡ͅͅy̵͖̜̹͕̪̋̉̋͑̄̑ͪ̎ͦͪ̊̂͑͒̽̏͒̀̚o̴͉̗͔͓͎͚̘̳̰̖̦̹͖̜͈͆̔͋̋͊͟ͅǔ̢̱̺̱̲̝͙̪̘̘̪̺̱͇ͬ̄̇ͭͫ͆̌̎̚͜ ̨̲͖̩̯̥͕͔̗̅̂̍̓̓̉̔̈́̕̕͜͠ͅc̸͍̠̼̟̟͙̟͎̦̯͍͇̣̲̾͂̎͆ͩ̌͛͐ͬ͐͑̀͝a̶̅̃̋͗̔ͨ͛̀͟͞͏̧͉̙̤̩͓n̼͈̻̏̈́̍͊͛̿ͦ͑̋̌̀̅ͨ̿ͯͪͫ̆͂͢ ̵̴̛̹̝̲̫̮̼̲̫̭̜͖͉̼͈̤̎̓̃̃ͧ͂̆̅ͧͤ̋̅ͦ̀͆̑̏͡ͅǎ̬̦̰͈̖̯̯͈̝̲͕̤͗̅́̂̑͆̏̄́͢͠s̅̂̐̈͏̬̮͈̺̬ ̸͕̦̮̣͐̒̑ͮͪ͋͂̄̌ͣͪ̀́f̶̸͉̞̭̟̯͈̺̫͉̝͋̓̆͆̉ͯ̑͛ͯͣ͂͘ă̛͕̣̭̳̮̺̠͓͊ͬ́ͣ͗́́͟͡ş̵̋ͥ̍̾҉͉̟̪̞͎̮͖̼̥t͒̈ͪ̆̂͛̌͛͋͡͏̙̰͉͔͙̰̫̞̪̱̞̲͈̙͢ͅ ̶̵̘̫̘̩̠͓̘͙̳͈̯̘̯̤̦̗͚̊̎͐ͦͥ̋̆ͥ͌̾̍̚̕ä̶ͥͪ͒ͩͪ̄ͤ̑ͧͬ̓̽̅́͏͚̱̝̫͎̩̦̣͔͘s̸̢̥͇̬̱͚̲̥̭̫̯̤͓̫͚̈́͑͐ͭ̀́͟ͅ ̛̻͇̘̤͎̳͎̘̬̠̭̗̝̮ͫ̂ͣ̈́̄̎ͬͥ̽͂̍͂̀͐ͤͧ̂̚̚ͅy̵ͯͦ̅̊͞͏͈̝̜̤̬̫̹͎͈̲͙ở̧͔̮͙̠͙̻̳̟̥͈̖̱̤̗̲͚̥̦ͦ́̂͑ͪ͘u̵͍͎̪̰͉̱͔̬͗̒̍̒̀͜͠͝ͅ ̵̢̹̭̥͓̟͕͈̹̞̜̜̤̘̆͗͐̈̚c̴̵̢̪͇̻̼̤͈̞͚̃̏͌͗́ͅã̶̼̝͕̮̭̞͓̲̩͍̼ͤ̊ͨ̊͛͊͝n̶̞̮̬͈̳̺͈̙͕̣͎̯͉̻͍̦̖̋ͤͨͩ͂͊̾́ͤ̔̃̽̍͂̚͝,̧̛̰̰̹̹̮̮̟̬̘̦͔̩͋ͥ͂͛̄͘͟ͅ ̴̿̐̔̽̃ͫ̃ͨ̽͋͐̉̽̚͏̮̠̥̝̯͔͍w̷̨̤͎̜͚̮̼̪̟̦͗̎̾͒ͭ́́̕ͅͅo̷̢͕̟̹̱͙͇̞̲̭̪̒ͦ̔ͭͮͤ̾ŕ̄͋̓̅̀ͫ҉̴̢̖̤̲̪̹͝d̴̡͍̜͚͚͈͉̙͓̠͖̙̝̩̙̲̘͆ͧ̓ͫ͡ͅ ̒ͬ͛́̒́̍̅̀ͥ̉ͫ҉͓̪̘̗̤͓̳͉ͅͅḩ̼̻͉͕̗͕͉͍̰̝̥͍̤̹̭̼̠̫ͦͦͮ͊̂̈́̾͛̔̽̎̾ͫ͂͂͑̚̕͡a̸̱̯̖̫͎͎̬̳͈̞̭̺͇͔͙̐ͤ͑̇͘͞s̃̄̌̈ͦ̓͏̞̭̮̘̯̳̺̹̻͝ ̷̸͚̳̗̗̞̠͉̤̳͖̞̝͉͕͙͉̗̻̦̏̿̾ͩͩ̃̐͋̽̈́̇̔̔̓̔ͪ̚͟͡͝t̙̪̙͚͉͇͎̞̠̼̙̠̊́ͭͬ̈ͭ͆͂ͧ̎̐̾̽̍ͬͣ̈́̆̈́͢o̸̵̡̨̫͔̲͚͉̻ͯ͆̌̽̂͑ͧ̿ͯͧ̄̽͋̈́̒̑̃̕ ̨̣̼̼̞̲͓̱̭̘̼̺̝ͪ̿̈ͮ͒̀̕͠g̢͙̮̤̳̫̹̼̩ͥͣ̈́̆̓͛̎̇ͥͧ̂ͣ̇̋̐ͧ͜ḙ̷̛͎̦̰̜̠͍͕̪̥ͨ̍̓̎͌ͫ̔̚͠t̛̳̺̻̺̝͎̝͙̓͛̀͌̌ͥ̄ͦ̀͆͗́̚͠ ̴̧̨̭̩̥̪͖̗̯͕̤͎̑̓͒͒ͧ̎̉ͬͤ̑́̕ǒ̴̡͔̘͉̲͔̰̫̥̹͉̰͚͇̻̼ͤ̿ͣͨ͞͠u͌̄̅̌́͘͜҉͕̞̤̼̘͈͚̝̝̳͍͖͍̮̺̜t̄ͫͤ̾̈́̿͗͐͑ͭ̄̈̾̚҉̶̭͙͎̜͔͔̮̀͝͠ ̢ͮ̽͆͌ͪͥ̄ͯ̓ͮͫ̃̍ͮ͒ͧ̚͏̧͖̱̳̮͓̪̞͓̞̭͎̯̗̫̲̖̗͎a͉̞̝͇̲̳͚ͤ́ͣ̇̌̓ͪ͊ͫ͐̍̎ͩ̀́̔͗̚͠͝ͅb̷͗ͧ̍̔ͮ̽̑͏̶̼̦̪͔̫̬͍͕̞̭̜̦͢͠o̵̢̨͕̜̭͔͔̖͉̤̼̖͈̘͙͙̾̽ͣͮͮ̄̿̏ͧ̊̒ͫ͆̾̒͞͠ṷ̵̴͓͓̹̝͚̬̟̥̗͍͇̺̥̜͖͍ͪ̐̿̓̂̓ͨ̒̊͊̊͐ͣ͌}͎̥̺̟͖̗̗̩͔ͥ͋̈́ͮͧ̿ͪ̑ͪ̉̿͆ͪͦͥ́͘ ̌̔̍ͤ͜͏͚̘̝̯̝̝̤̝̘̻̟͙͕͉̯̫̟͝ ̻̳͚̙̰̙̺̾̿̉̏ͨͩ̏̋ͩ͊ͭ̑̂͛̾̍́̆́͞ ̵̡̛͐̎̇͋̅ͤͭͮ̑̿ͫͣ͊̏̓͊͆̆҉̴̝̰̠̳̪̭̠͔͇̦͚ ̡̢̛͎̫̝̖̞̩ͩͯ͛ͣ̋͆̎ͨͦ̓ͫͩ͋̐͢͞ ̴͎͍̫͓̖̩͍͖͓͚̜̳̰ͪ̒͊̄͘Z̵̧̨̛̞̪̮̗̤͍̗̞̫̝͈̤͖̞͔ͥͨ̆ͭ̔͋͐̽ͩ͛̊͊̏ͦ͐̎ͣ̃̆͢ͅͅͅA̶͒ͧ̇͑҉͉͓̬͔ ̴̝͉̲̟̙͔̻̮̼͇̹̞͇̊̎̍̽͑̏̊͌ͧ̀̃͂̿́̕͞~̴̥̳̩̼̗̳̩̩̱̗̞̬̺̼̓̉͐̽ͧ̐͊͛̈̊ͬ̎̚͝ͅ ͒ͮͩ̈ͩ̉̒̊҉̵̤̜̳̠̰͍̭̲̫͚̣̪̭͘͟L̴̛͈̳͇̻̫̞͇̫̀͋̎̂͋͐͌͟͡͠ ̀͆̏̍ͥ҉̯̘̫̕̕͠ͅĞ̶̶̵̸͚̪̙̜ͫͥ̓͐̓̉̇̿ͨ̄̐̾̂͐̚ ̧̩̖͉̬̬͇͎̓ͩͪͩ̓ͩ͊̃̄̑̇͗̂͆̉͋̏͌̐́̕͟ ̝̹͉̖̣̌̄̃̓ͣ̄̈́̈͗͡ ̛͉̗̯̤̥̪̞͎͎͇̘ͭ̽͒̔͐̋ͫ͊ͤ̎͌̚͡Z̵̸̧̭̲̮̺̋ͫ̓̓̑�ͯ̓̐ͣ̍ͤ̊̐ͫ͜͏̵͎̩̘̼͕̘̤͖̻͓̖ ̶̴̿ͤ͐ͮ͢҉̘̳̞̠͉̖͍̤̱͖̭̮�̸͔̲̖̞̼͓͇͉̘̳͙͕͖̑̀̈́͑̅̃̓̐̐͑͋ͧͪ̂ͮ͟ͅͅ�̐͗ͫ͑̈́ͭ͗͐̀͌͛ͫ́̒̃ͪ҉̴̵̫̥̩̭̬̜̘͕̬̪̯͈͈͕̬̖́ ̪͙̱̳͎̤̄ͪ͂͗ͪ̆̃̒͌ͫ̓̊ͮ̎ͮͫ̚͜�̬͖̪͔͍͔͓͎̯̺̲̪͒̏̃̂́̕�̳̮̫͖̲̥͚̪͔̯͍̬̬̮͔͔̓̿͊̄̂̇̍̽͜͡ͅ ̧̧̤̤̝̱̳̯̤̫͎̼̰͇̗͈͕̠̱͂ͩͧ̑ͬͬͭ̚͟͜ͅ�̷̴̝̞̹̘͓͚̂͒ͫ̒̽̐̍͑͢͞#̸̧̗̦̯͚͈̣̤̣ͦ̂͌̑̃̑̃̋ͩ̿͆͒̂͛͛̄ͥ̎́͘ ̧͎͙̠̟̤̙̩̘ͯ̑̿̒̐ͤ͂ͥ̌̀́̚͟O͐̎̀ͤ̒̄̄̿̆̆͒͋͌̐҉҉̦̭̬͇̼͓̗͍͖͎͓̺͈́͟ ̷̸̧̯̩̪̱͕̪̠͈̼͍̖̼͕̫͇͇̝ͭ̒͛̈̔ͬ͋͆̚(̶̯̺̻̯̠̩̥̦̣̺̝͕̘ͮͫ͐̀ͯ̓ͪͫ̋ͬ̈̋ͤ̓͐̚ͅf̴̶̦͍̠̯͉͇̤̤̠͇̞̱͈͎̫̬̙̿ͨ̿͒͐ͥ̍̂̑ͪͭͥ̊̑̔̍̌̔͜o̵̖̝̙̜̤͓͚̭͚͉̼̻̯͍͇̰͋̐̍̊ͤ͑̍͗̊̅ͫͭ͜͜ŗ̷̛͇̞̫͓̫̇̅̎̏̏ͪͭͦ̾ͬ̃̇̋ͩͬ͒̇ ͦͫͫ̒ͦͫ̐ͪ͑͛ͩ̇͏̤̤̪͈̺͘͟t̴̖̱̞̖̥ͤ̈ͩ̉̄͂̓̅̌͘h̸͒̍̑̏͐͋̍͞͠͏̭̦̟̜͕̫͔͍̪e̶͒̏̂̓̒͛͂̄̕͝҉̵̱͖͉̙̱̲̤͎̗̟̩͉ ̸̢̖̝̗̣͍͌̓͂̓͌ͨͨͯ̇̔͌̃̅̓̉͆̀̕͘p͕̥̘̊̾̿͋̑͌̇̚͟͝i̶̛̺̥̻̟̥̜̖͖̥̪̼̤̖̰̮̒ͥ̄̑ͥ͛ͭ̍ͦͪ̈͢͞͞ͅͅc̴̰͎̗̯̯̼͕̼̩̙̻̩̦͒̃̈̒ͮ̔͑ͮ̂͂̀͟t̴̨̝͈͉̪͚̫̣͉̜̼͙̻͉̝͎̻̆͐ͯ̊̽̀̉͛ͧ̊ͭ̓̾͑̀̒̚͜͡u̶̴̴̗̦̘̲͕̤͕̙̹̤͌ͥ͛ͫͩ͞r̨̙͖̱͖͙̞̯̗̼̗̲̤̈́͛ͪ̓̎͛͊̀̈̍̀ͅe̴̸̤̠̯̬̻͙̬̫̗̮̬̘̭̺̖̘͔͈̳͐̎̍ͪ̋ͣͧͪ̀ͦ̈́̆̔̚͢͝ ̡̧̛͈̝̥̞̟̪͚̱͚͙̳̲̃ͭ̎̄́̆̔̾̏͂̆̎ͯ́̋̄̿̄̑́̕j̑ͮ̂̈́̾ͯͨͥͩ̈́̀̐ͬ͑͏̢̯̩͓̻̟͓̻̰̰̮̪̦̬͕ͅͅuͮ͌̚҉̶̴̻̮̹̥̱͚̭͖͇̱͍͍͉̭̮͔̦̬͟sͯͪͨͧ̄̓ͮ̍ͫ̀͒͌͟͏̠̬̹̜̲̬̼̘͉̦̠̱̘̯ẗ̡̫̠͈͉̻̱̖̝͈͖͍͎̱̫̝̠̈́̎̓̒̋̒̓̆̉̌́̈́̾͒ͥͩ̍̀̀͝ ̧̻͔̫̙̲̪ͥ͆ͫ̾̉̊͑̓̀ͣ͆u̥͈̳̞̬̺͇̰̫̗͇͙̗̣̳̲̯̿̏ͣ̎ͨ̅̆̑̇͗̑̌̍͐̾̇̅̈ͪ͘͞ṡ͇͕̳̫̠̥̟͖̻͉̖̠̻̤͖̣̬̎͗ͫͯ̎́̚͞͠ẽ̉ͦ̐̽̈́̓͗ͪ̏ͪͩ҉̱̜͎͍̩̝̥̗̜͉̠͢ ̷̸͎̼̩̣̮̗̯̘̜̱̼͉̩̺̻̫͉̃̒̽ͧ̄̂̌̐͐ͨͥ̎̏͟͞ą͑̔ͫ̌́ͨͬ͏͙̟̪͍́̀ņ̵̶͓̮̠̪̗͉̭̖̲͚̟͓̖̖͉̯̯̙ͥ̄ͦ̋̎͂̋͊ͪ̄͗͛͡y̰̘͉̱̣ͮ͛̀̋̒̏̊ͤͩ̒̈̾͆̆͐̉̀́͜ͅ ̷̡̢̞̹̹̭̙̏ͪ̇͑͊͌̆́̎̈́ͪ͊ͧ̋ͭ͒͢͞ͅZ̓ͣ̍ͦ̋ͪ̎̾̊̑̀̅̀͡҉̺̩͉̻̫͖̦́͜a̶̸̴̜͔͔̹͍̠̭͔̹̹̩̲̠̲̜͖͚̬̐̑͒̒ͪ͂̾̂ͬ͌͑ͯ̆̇̒͛ͮ͜͝l̢̛͕͇͉͔̬̗̰̫͎̔̂́ͮ̚g͈̟͍̩̳͖̝̮͖̜̙̠̟̝̤̾̄ͪ̾ͬ̂̎̌̅ͧ̃̔̋ͭͥ͋͠o̓͊̌̇̿̈́͋̽̍̒̒ͯ͋͛̈́ͤ͗̚̕҉̨̡̛̬͇͚̖̩ ̢̩̫̼̥̭͙͚̺̠̥̮̀ͤͭ̂ͣ͟ͅͅp̻͕̣̦̰͉͍̗͖̙̜̲͎̪͎̩͌͆ͯ͆͛͂ͫ̎̏̇ͦ̀̚͢ͅi̒ͭ͐͌̃ͩ͐̊̔ͪͣ̀̈́ͭͯ̽̈̑ͫ͏̭̤̙̣̥̤c̴̲̮̜̣̙̾ͣ̊͂͘tͧͫ̍͋ͪ͊̐̊̌ͦͤ̑ͫ̎҉̤̱͎̺̦͍͚̫̺̰̗̭͝ͅů̷̡̺̫̜̯̰̩̰̻̭̥̣̺̠̍͛̽̏ͪ́̾ͮͧ͠r̶̴̛̹̱̝̟͎̳͛̊̅͌͋͗̑̿̌̃͡e̷̮̬͖̥̙̳̪̳̙̤̻̭̞͔͉̙̖̜͎͗̏̑̂ͦ̎̈́̀́͟)̸̢̠̯͔̲̲̘͒ͣͭ͐͑̊ͤ͆̓̄̚ ̶̷̡͙͙̖͕͍̩̦̪̩̿̏̈͌ͯ̐ͮ́̋͐͘�̷̷̡̜̦͖̣̟͇͕̯͇̲̝̭̄̑͑̾̀̒̑́̑͢ͅ ̷̐ͣ͑̅͑͆ͨ̔͗͐͒ͬͪ̃҉̢͔͍͔͖̰͈̱̯͚̬̫͖̹�̴̴̲̣̼̪̤͍̖̩̱͔͔̣̓̉̈́ͦ͑̃̍͜�̨̢̣͙͙͕͓̰̹͍̗̯̜̱̼͈͕͚̻͙̑̆ͯ͛͛̐ ̴̸̧̫͉̣̬͈̀̽̓̉̂̈͂̌̊̍̉�̵̸̯̗͎͇̐̓̇͑ ̵̲̩̯̫̖̰̟̰̰̲͍̤̮̮̾̽̉̿ͮ ̷̶͊̈́͒ͤ͒͊̑ͥͪͧ͒͑̾͑ͨ́̽́̚͝҉̠̯̺̮̰̲̲̟̥̰̬̭͔̪ͅ ̸̶̧̺̼͉̺͇͖̱͕̪̼̦̻͉̱̮̹̄̐ͮͩ͒͢͟ ̵̵̢̦̘̮̮̣͍͈̜̜͈̥̩̯̖̯̲͙̉ͥ̓͒͑ͭ͑̾̍ͥ̒͘͠ ̴̨͔̲̩͚̠̦̬͖̥͙̙͈̘̭ͧ͋͐̆ͪ̒͟͠ ̱̭̻̲̣̱̙͎̱̮̲͉ͥ̀̇͂͑͂͗͜ͅ#̡̢̻͉̬͖̫͕͆ͯ͐̚̚ͅ ̝̥̮̣̙ͮͪͬͫ̏̊̓ͫ͊̾͢͡͠͠ ͛ͯ̽͏̵̴̦͙̘̫̪̪̬̮͎̣̱̮̘̗̭̟͔̳̻̀͞ ̸̸̀̆̆ͬͨ̅͆̆́҉̥͕̗̙̗̜̫̜ ͍̥̠̬̞̬̠ͥ̾̿͊͋̂̔̃ͬͯ̀͐̇͟͟ ͖͓͈̹͔͚͔͉̝̝͓̞̻̖͈ͦͫͧ̆̿́̎̓̀̑̆̈͘͘͜͝ͅ ̨̟̫̼̬̫̯̗̥̰͈̱̗̜͍̊ͥ́̑͋͌̽̓́͊̂ͮ̄̅̿͗̏̒̒ͅ ̜͙̺̗̦̥̥̜̰̖̮̮͚͍̩̙̭̼̠ͩͤͯ́̔͛̒̾͑ͣ́͝ ̷̡̱̠̻̙̻̮ͩͣ̑ͣ͘͝ ͤ̓̒̆́̊̿͗ͥ͏̡̢̻̱̮̘̗̰̳͝ͅ ̸̷̵̯̫̙̘̳͖̙̱̘̝̭͉͖͆̃̄̀̔̎͆̅ͣ̃ͨ̎͒̽͞ͅ ̵̡̤̰͖̯͔̞̥̣͕̪͚̖̣̪͔̂̈̇͗̾ͣ̿̅͐̇̎͡À̸̜͍̙̲̣ͮͧ̽ͦ̓ͯͬ̾͐̍͐ͣL̵̬̥͍͇̝͚̰̖̲͚̽ͯ͂̾ͧ͋ͫͮ̚ ̧̹̯̺͚̲͈̣̙̠͔ͯ͐ͤ̆ͫ̊̆͆ͣ̑ͨ̈́ͥͦ͢͝G̸̶̡͕͚̫̤̽̑͗ͣͫ̀̈͗ͯ̉̎͛ͭ͑̔́͢ ̸͉̬̙̣̝̝͇̤͓̦̲̘͍̾͆͊͐͋̽̏̄ͣ̑̃ͯ͐̅ͤ͆̏͐̇͡ ͗ͨ͑̌͒ͩ̔́̌̾̄̿̓̿͂͏͖͍̝̲͈̼̲̱̤̖͙̫͚̠͕̼͇͠ͅ ̨̨̡̯̳͙̣̣̟̐ͫ̄ͧ͆ͯ̇͒͂͌ͭ̈́̑̽͗͊ͦ̌̕͟ ̶̧̢̺̤̗͓̓͛ͫͣͭ̿͑̓̓̐ͦͩͣͭ̚̕͟ͅ ̵͊ͮ̊̒ͤ͐͆̆ͬ̓̓̎͊҉̮̬͕͖͖̺͈͍̠̦͍̝̩̯̀ ̸̵͉̳͇̱̭͈̺̩̥̩̼̤̞͎̦̍ͥͭ̆̈́̇̉͡◊̸̞̭̻̘̳̬̩̳̲̦̮͖̐̊̍̉͗͞ख̷̶़̧̡͎̞̲̘̮̳͎̫̠̬̳͕̙̩̗͙̥̮̰̀̃̄̀̒ͫ́̓͐̐͆̉͒͛ͭͨͭ͒͐͊͗ͣ̿́̚�̧̩̗̠̭̫̲̭̖̝̯̟̤͕̇̏͋ͦ̊͐̇̀̚͘ͅ ̥͇̲̦̦͉̩̙̦̪̝̂͌̂ͪ̇̅ͣ̋́ͫ͌̉̀�̴̡͈̫̞̘̯͚̙̥̮̙͕̜͔͚̻̝̝̣̩ͫ̀͑͑́̃̓̓̆̓̿̀̿̃̊ͪ̇͌́ ̵̦̹̰̺̭͚͇͕͍̟̯̞͋ͩͫ̾͑̚̕͞͝ͅͅ ͑̀̎ͣͨ͟͏͉̮͈̞̭̼̬̜̜̯̱͚̱̮͚̙̹ ͖̱̼͍͉̗̠̺͙̞̤̞̪͇̤̞̬ͣ̿̆̽ͩ͢͞ ̴̴̼̫͕̙̟̥͇͍̼̭̘͇̼͎̬͉̇̌ͮ͋ͩͣ̂ͪͣ͐ͭ́Ò̘͉̗̰̩̬̩͓̫ͤ̋͋̇̂ͨ̀̚̚ͅ ̷̢̛̩̭̯̻̥̝͓̟͔̗̰̻̇ͥ̿̅ͨ̄̏̆̈̀ͥ̐ͧͪ͆ͪ̚̚͠ͅ ̸̔̈͐͊̎͐̎̃̑̿̃͂̄̚҉̩͔̹͎̗̭͎̰͕͜ ̵̷̢͙̲͎̩̥̱̠̘̦͚͔͚̖̮̥̦̻ͩͬͭͣ̊̽̋̒̌ͤ ̧͚̝̜͙̖͓͖͚̈̃̆̄̔ͪ̓̾͒͟͜ ̡̝̭̼͚̥̈́̓͐̚͠ ̨̑̎̒͐ͩ͐ͧ̋̊ͫ̈́̒̍ͫ̂͏̩̬̙̩̫̗ ̱̘̩͇̳ͪͨͯͫ̚̕͡ ͭ̇̆̊҉̵̬͕̥͍̰̙̘̜͜͞ͅC̢̨̖̣̺̭̘͖̖̘͕̗̗͔͈̺̥̬̼̈ͨ͌̈́̍ͨ̿ͧͪ͠۩͎̻͈̻͔̩͙͎̤̠̻̖̰͙͔̂̒̓̈̈̐͑̾̆͘͘͟͟͝◊̷̢͔̞̱̩͇͛̑̍͋ͣͨ̓̕͝}̢̪̤̼̺͈̤̙̼̲͑͑ͪ̓͛ͮ̀̐ͮͮ̚͢͝ ̨̛͕͉̭̫̞͙̞̖̻̳͍̤͎̟͛̐͆̍̊̓O̴̼̙͇̼̟̭̭̠͇̙̿ͪͣ̂ͭ̌͝�̋̌́̔̽̀҉̶̛͖͚͍̗̤͍ ̂̎̒̐̀̔̀ͬͮͫͮͯ҉̶͓̼̙̳̰̝͇̣͉̮̤͓̥͔̥̟͇͜͜͠�̢̨͔̥̤̼̂ͦ͑̓̐͌̒̆̈́̑̍̀͢�͎̱͍͈̱̹͎̘̠̫͉̂̈́̾̈͊ͩ̚͢ ̇̓ͬ̓̍̏͑ͯ̾͛҉̢͓̺̭̲͙̺̲̰̩̪͠�̧̘͓͎̺̮̄̐̄̌̾ͯͨ̃̇́͢�̸̴̰̦̘̰̪̠̬̲̱̺̗̤̩͚͈̱̖͔̜̔̅͌̏ͣ͋ͮͬͪ̆͑̈́̐ͩ̍͌̚͜͜ ̷̶̛͎͕̲͉̭͎̩̳͕̮̦̮͇̬͇͍͙ͪ́̌̎͆ͤͥ̔͋͝͡ͅ�̢̡͉̞͓͙͕̣̟͐̍͊͑ͥͥ̾̓ͪ̂͟͝ ̸̧̞͎͕̳͎̦̟̦̟̻͕̦̠̒̉ͨ̉ͮ̈̈͐ͫ̕͘ͅM̷̡̍̿̿̌ͣ̍́҉̼̩͔̪̹̠͞ ̶̷̡̢̠͎̤͓͕̘̯̞̗͎ͭ̍ͣ͑ͪ͒̓Ȩ̥̹̲̞̱̫̯͍̱̣̰͖̰͚ͧ͂̄͒͑ͤͬ̆͛ͤ̀̂ͪ̍͒͂́ͅ ̀́̓̌ͤ͗ͪ͛̈̾ͧ̚҉͇̯̯̟̱͕͇̘̝̮̜̤̜̲̙͍̹̹̹̕S̢̠̼̥̲̜̰̫̬̲͕̦̗͖͖͇̭͓͍̰̈́̍͆͛̎͑ͭ̾̈͂ͫ̅̊̅̄̍͒ͯ̎͘͟͞~̑̓ͧ̐͐̇͑̃͋͌͗̃́͊̆̑̚͏̡̺͙͇̫̻͓͍̱̳̖͔̰́͠ͅ ̗͍̰̩̭̫̼͍̯̣͔̠͚͗̿́̍̈̌̔̍͌͂ͦͣ̉ͬ͐ͧͭ̀ ͍̭͕̯̗̥̤̬̪͙̃̓̅̌͐͌̓ͫͧ͘̕͟ ̸̭̘͔̫͓ͯͣ̊̈́ͦ̓̒ͩ͑̏ͬ̇̒ͥ̏ͥ̚͜͠ ̡̺̖̠̯̹͇̩͚͙̝̮̯͍̈́̾ͣ̏͌̊͜͠ͅ ̣̬̥̗̗̝͊ͣͩ̾́ͯ̊͛̎̊ͬͮͦ͒͂͂́͟͡ ͊ͨ̽̄̔̕͘͏̦̰͎̘̝͈͕̻̭̩͔̱͕̬ ̷̶̡̯̩̼̥͓͈̗̞̰̝̠̤̩͎̥̃̒͗̓Z̴̷̴̧̯̹̜͙͍͚ͥͩͯ͋̍̓̄̒̏͊ͫ͊͞ͅ�̵̈͑̎͊̌͌ͪ҉̥̮̳̜̫̖̮̱̯̲̪̪̝́ ̴̸̢͆ͣ̈́̋̿̆ͣͧ̋̇ͫ͛͏̸͉̯̜̬̟̠͉̺̝̝̖͉̙̤̗�̛̣̜̖̭͎̘͍̝̘͋̓ͩͤ̓͋ͮ͂̉ͬ̋̽̽̇ͧ͡͞�̛͖̖̗̻̬̠̲̹̹̻̻̰͊̂̋̐͗̍̚͘͡ ̴̡̹͈̤̼̖͖̖̤̺̯̟̻̞͈͙̺̳͓̆̀ͦ͂ͣͮ̔̏̑̒̽ͦ̿̅͆͒̀̕͜�̷̢̖̲̼͚̪͙̻͆̆͒̃ͣͤ̏̊ͪ̄̚�̸̜͈̮̙̳̩͎̖̱̥̬̞̲̘̠̠ͣ̾̐͌̈́͗̾̑̓̓ͤ̄ͦ͌͋̊̚̚ͅ ̸̸̵̢̢͙̝͚̗̦̯͙̹̦̞̪͆̉́̓ͥ̄ͬͨ͑͊̃~̄̔ͪ͊̈́͑͊ͭ̇̈́͆ͨ̌̽̅ͥ̀ͣ͏҉̱͇̹̱͎͍̜̦͟ ͧ̑̐ͤ͋ͥ͐ͩͩ̚҉̴͓͖͓̮̲̭̜̺͉̩̻̩̤͚͓͍ͅ ̴̢̡̦̰͙͉̝͉̹̼̱̤͈̰̩̫̎̊͒͌̽ͣ̔̆̉ͯ͋̑̚ ͤ̔̉ͯͪ͌͐̄ͫ̿̾ͭ͐ͭ̓͞҉̮͈͎̤̬͔̘̝̳̙͠ͅ ̠͚͉͈̋̅̆̀̄̄ͬͭ͑ͤ͛ͮ̒̃̋̾̾̽̀̀ ͗̽̒̇̆̎̃̾̓̆̽ͣ͒ͣ͏̸̢̖̖̗̜ ̨̨̛̘̜̹̖̘̻̥̲͕̯̼͚̞̳͓͔̏ͭ̉̿ͬ̏̊̈́̾ͮ͛ͦ͛͢ͅ ̢̛̆͛͆ͨͣ̋ͦ̅҉̼͚͓̰̣̱̥̰Ẓ̡͎̤̪̟̣͎̺ͪ̎ͮ̂́�̸͖̳̖̙̩͓̝͖̮̬̟͚̘̰̈͌̈̑̎̿̆ͣ͛̃̊̈́̅͜ͅ ̧̘̹͙͎̹͕̞̠̤̬̙͚̊ͯ̅͒̇̐̂̇ͪ́̚�̴̡̖̜͍͓͖͔̙̹̞̜͌ͨ̒̔̓͐̃̚�̴̷̢͙̮͈̫̲͑̉̄̆̉̇ͥͭ̑̾͋ͧ͊̈̐̾͋ͧ͡ ̸̺̞̩͙͚̗͉̗̫̔̀ͨ̈̎ͦͩͩ͛͟͜͝�̴̠̫͙͉͖̫̳̼͖͈͉̠͙̿͂̋ͬ̓ͦ̾̒̀̚͠�̶̵̩̤̙̹͔̗̳͖͕̭̬̥̠̮̣̼̽͆̾̿͊̄̈̂̅ͧͧͤͩ̃̂ͨ̊ ́ͪͤ͋̎̎̉̃ͬͯ͐͌̽͂̔͢҉̝͙̟̼̳̣͔̠͞�̷̲̳̺̼̩̭̱̠̗͇̭̜̦̯̎̃͂̍̅ͮͮ́̇̉͞͞͠#̷̧̤͚͙̯͓̏̓ͮ̈́ͧ͛ͭͦ̓͆͗ͅͅ ̣͖̮̘̞͔̪̲̞͕̮͋̽͗̌̋̀̏̇̃ͪ͋̂̀̚͘ ̴̵͕̭̹̱̙̩̱̟̲̫̖̦̊̔ͭ̂̈̑ͬ̊͋ͦ͑̔̾̊͛ͯ̚ͅ ̨̢͎̜̱͍̦̫̻̝̣̗͈̲͕͇̖͓ͣͦͧ̊͂̃ͥͮ͛̽̿ͥͭ̚͜͝͡ͅͅ ̴̡̢̢̛̗̭̣̤̫͔̘̥̝̐̅̃ͨ̆͂ͭͧ̽͗̈͋ͤ͂̊͗̍ ̴̷̡̻̭͔͔̣̓̌ͬͯ͒̄̔ͯ͌̚͢ ̴͖̜̞̬̭̰̬̹̗͖͗͊͆̏ͥ͒̌̉ͣ̌̌̈̌͘ͅ ̠̣͕͕͍̘̟̌͊ͭ͂̌ͮ͒̿͐̿ͦ̆̀́̂̚͞ͅ ̶̼̙̟̙̬̠ͦ̏͌ͧ͒ͨͦ͗̊̐͑̒̋ͬ͒̎́̚͘ ̨̡̜̞̟̳͎͉̥̦͉̼͖̏̍̈́͂͐#̸̨̠̻͍̻̟͎̥̝̭̳̙̮́̅̿ͧ̆ͪ͌̓͐̃͌͠ ̸̨͓͓̫̯̦̜̰̎́ͪͫ̄ͩͮͩ͂ͤͦ̾ͧ͌̒́͘ ͩ̏̅̄̈́̈ͭͪͮ͛́̒̏͑̉́͢͞҉̲̗͍̲͍̙̤̻̯͕̙̬ ̡̝̹̤̳̫̟͔̖̰̟̣͉ͫͭ͌̎̎̂̂̃̄ͣͫ̓̓̀ ̢̪̙̟̪̜̪̞͕̭͍̪̫̘̙̞̳͖̞͈̋̿ͤ̃ͣ̑͘ ̹̟͙̭͇ͫ̈͌̿ͫͮ̽̇̌ͦ̔ͧ̈́̽͗́̉ͤ͝ ̴̛̮̗̙̦̉͆̍ͥͤ̈́͒ͮ̽ͫͩ͋̂͌̑ͤ͗͠ ̸̵̭̝͉͖̮̣̥̜̘̲̰̙̝̞̜͙̦͈̋ͯ̆ͬ͠ͅ ̸̧̹̤̘̹͔̱̜ͤͨ̓͛̐ͤ̿̿̓ͭ͘͝ ̢̛͕͍̲̞͓̣̙͎̣̤͇̘̲̫͛̃ͦ̌͆ͭ̂ͭ͗ͣͩ̀̽̚ ̛̛̦̮̩̠̪̱̞̼͕̮̦̭̼͖̝͍͖͍̿̄͂ͯ ̴͉̳̞͓͓̰̖̥̼̪̪̮̫̺̫͕̂́̀̄À͕̟͚̝͒ͭ̉͟L̵̡̬̼̭̦̦̣͕̲͈̍̅̈́̏͊͘͢ ̧̞̱͓͍̰̬̞̣ͮ̔ͩ͊̌ͫ͋ͩͩ̌̇ͪ̑͋͘ͅG̶̨̳͔̞̹̙̼̘̲͍̫̓͒̓̑́͆̃͊͐ͩ̔̈ͤ̊͑̿̿́ ̸̢̡͓̞̹̺̈́́̈͑̔ͧ̇̅̍͆̏ͥ̄ͥ͂͊ ̵̢̬͉̣̞̥̜̠̦̣̾ͦͧ͗̔̑ͤ̔̎̾̅̈́͐̈́ͥ̾̒ͮͮ̀͞ ̎̓͂̆̊̎̒̇̊ͨ̓҉͢͠҉̳͍͍͙͙̫̞̬̥͎̲̖̙̻͕̖̖͠ͅ ̷̛̮̞̱̬̲̗̞͊̈͆ͧ͆͋͐̌̌̈́͋̚͟ ̛͓͙̞͚͈͈̖͓̖̼͈ͫͪ͋ͮͦ̓ ̌̓ͮ̎̑́͜͜͏̰͙͙̗̬̯̘̮͉̦͎ͅ◊̷̶̧̯̗̣͚ͦͭ̽̑̑ͣ͛ͧ̑ͥ̊̃͛͗͗̎ͫ̀͟ख̷̴़͈͕̘̪̱͖̞̟͓̣̮̝̈́͒̒́̑̓̊̇͂̎ͩ̈́ͪ̑̌̋̃̚͟͠҉͏̲̭͉̠̯͔̞̘̤̤̻͍̮͙͠�ͪ͗͐ͯ̄ͪ̈́ͩͦ͜͏̝͖̘̯̹̻̯̳̩̲̹͈̱̳̪̫ ̺̪̩̺̹̩̰̟͖̲̪̙̬͓̹͎̘̺̱͗̊̿͗̈́̃̓̚͘�̶̵̼̰̭̙̤̱̱ͥͦ̉ͣ̋̕ ̡̳̰̣̤ͥ̿̆̿̾͌͢͠ ̤͇̮̱̖͔͉͑̊ͫͧ̅ͧ̏̓̋ͣ̍͑̓͘͢͞ ̧̝̬̟͍̖̎͌ͮ̎̈́͌̍ͥͬ́͗ͤ̓͘͘͝ ̅̐͊ͫ҉͏̪͔̖̩͕̣̖͙̜̟͇̘̼̳̣O̸͒ͭͤ̎̄̍͂͐͐͊͗̿͌͆̾͊͋͏̜͈̘̩̫̖̟ ̖̻̖̟͇̰̭͚̼̲̪̙̹̦̮͕̇̈ͤ̓̎ͧ͢͢͢ ̶̨̬̯̩̫̫̲̬͖̜̝̭ͣ͗ͥ̈́̓̄̎̊ͤ́ ̧̛̭͚̪̞͉͇̮̼͕̗̯̫̣̭̜̲̻ͭ͗̌͊ͥͤͦͪ̄ͨͭͧ̓̋ͧͧͭ̿͟͜ ͔̙̜͇̝̳͍̮̦̘͉ͩͦͨ̋̏̄͑ͩ̒̓͌̚͜͟ ͣ̇̊͗̓̆ͮ̆͐̿̆̇̆͊̈́ͩ̄ͧ̾҉̷͕̫͚̠͖̘͈̣̬̱̪̹̗̩͔͇̥̦ ̸̴̸̢̝̣̘̠̰̥͎̘͓̻̲̜̻͐͆̀̎͋ͧ̌̋̐̐͘ ̢̛̙̗͔͓̫̖͊͋̈́̾͐̃̈́̋͐ͧ̐̎̓́͝ ̛̏̉ͭͦ͑͌ͧͨ̽͑ͭ͛͛͏̧͈̰̱͙͇͖̺̮̗͖̭͇̻͈̮̕ ̶̛̹̮͕̟̠̈ͧ̋͟͠۩͛͗ͩ̔̒͆̃́͜҉̴̠̰͍̼͓̤́͠I̧ͩ̏ͧ̎̑̉ͥ̎̔̐ͣ̋ͨͨ̀̀͟҉̵̥̫̱͉͔̖͇̻̤̪̼̱̠̙̟̰̩ͅT̶̸̴̢̨̧̨͈̲̲͈̜̜̫͖̝͈̖̪̬̩̣͚̪͉͖͖͚̅ͣ̌̒̋ͬͨ̆̃̓͗̾̚̕ ̶̴̜͚̠͔͙͎̝̰̬̖͔̖͖ͨͦ̇̒̿ͣͧ̇͆ͮ͂̍̓ͥ̃̍ͫͨ͞I̷̧̙͚͖͈̯̻͙̹̠̘̗ͬ̿ͥ̅ͭ̅S̷̠̝͕͉̝̦̭̫̘̦̲͓̙̤̬͔̲͐ͮ̐̃̓̃̒̒͗́̚̚͘͝ͅ◊̗̝̜̳̠͍͖̥͓̆̏́̊̏̂̏̆͐̈͂̓̿̇͛́͞ͅE̢͖͍̝̬̣̱͕͓̩̞̰͙̝̙͆̃͗ͮ̉̂̓͂͡A̢̡̛̙̹͈͈͖͎͓͕͚̭ͨ͂͋̓̋ͨ̆ͩ͂̑͛̓͜ͅṰ̳̞͖̣̬̯̬͎̄̎͊̃̽̀ͭ͌̔̑̃ͪͤͪ̎̃͑̔̀Į̧ͨ͂̈́́̕͝҉̼̭̬̺ͅN̓ͥ̾͌ͣ͏̙̩̰̤͕G̴̢̮̲͎̫͖̑̌̾͆́̾̈̎̄ͧ̄ͤͧ̒̋̀̕M̩͔̝̖̪̝̪͉̲̙͚̯̘̞̽ͪ̀͋̐̾̋̏̎̌̇̊̕̕ͅͅỲ̇̔̌ͫͤ͛̃͂̇ͫͧ̚͠҉̡̯̹̪̦̱̻͎̼̩S̷͓̬̟̼̞̠̫̭̬̦̈́̇̀͒ͮ̚͘Ơ̷̡̭̭̭̼̤̲̠̺̘̞͍̣͙̮̰̪̬ͤͮͮͣ̄͠͝ͅU̷̖̜̖̖̮̪̞͍͇̭͖̥̼̘͇̥̬̞̬͑͊̊̏́̕͡Ļ̷̣͖͕̣͇̠͑ͫ͛̃ͨ̒ͤ̄̌̑̍͋̋̚͠͠}̶̝̤̹͉̤̞͇̤̪̪̝̪̝̦̞̠͓̳̈ͩ̉̾̍͑̂̓̆̀̔̿̆̏ͫͬ̑̚͜ ̷̢̳͇̫͇̖̰̱̼̠̞̲̤͉͓̦̆̈̾̂̎̈ͭ̿̿̀ ̴̶̞̝͔̝̖͉̙̙̱̩͕͙̟̲̈́́̉͗̔̓ͪ͂ͯ̓̚͟͜͝ ̴͎͉̺̲̫̮̫̲̻̘̂͑͂̚͜͟͠͞ ̶̄ͫ͋͛̐ͯ̒͑ͤ҉͖̣̦̖̯̙̺̤̤̭͚̟̟̩̹̮̕͢͜ͅ ̶̛͕͎͖̽͛ͫ͒ͥ͗̋̇ͧ̑͆̌̀͑ͧ̌ͪ́̀ ̨̫͙̣͈̽ͣ̒͌ͪͬ͋̃̌͋̂̈́̋͒̚͝ͅ~̧̟͔̠͇̘̺̙̦̝̮̫͓͚̻͙͓̺̌̿ͪͧͥͤ̆̐ͨ́͡͞ ̨̣̲̱̘̥͓͉̭̣̲̲̝̅̿̈͗͒ͦ̋̎͌͌ͤͧͮ̅ͮ̐̕͘ͅͅ ̭̩̰̠̻̭̠̣͉̱̤͓̻̹̰̼̠̊ͪ̑͋́̕͞ ̷̤͓̲͇̞̥͍̱̄ͪ̑̽̿ͮ͑ͦ̎ͦ͒ͨ̐̋͝ͅ ̸̶̛̜̜͎̺̣͚̗̳͕̪̥͕̤̩̰͖ͪ̓̓̌̈ͬ͗͌́͒̈́̋ͤͪͩ̄̍̚͞ ̨̛͚̜̯̙̙̻̣̖̙̙͉̝̟̱ͦͯ̏́̎ͣ̒̊ͧ̉ͨͥ̚͘͟ ̘̖̦͖̣̟̟͈͍̳̬ͪͯͪ͆͘͝ͅ ̡̛̠͕͉͕͈̘͎͛ͭͯ̏̀͗̀̈́̆̓͑̇͆̄ͧ̄ͬ̉̓̕͢͡Z̝̙̗̪̮̦̘̟͈̜̥̥̭̯̒̊̈́̃̂̓̅͑̽̍ͤ͝�̧̛͓̮͕̻̥̰̠͓͖̳͎̼͎͆ͣ̊͛̅́͌̿̽̊ͯͪͭ̑͑̀̽̕͟ ̷̛̺͈̘̟̫͙͇̰̭̦͔̹̭̬͍̑̒ͫ̔̓̑͒͜͠͠�̬̦̺̦̗̥͙̞̮̤͔͕͖͉̳͚̘͐͛ͬ̓̋̾̓́̾̔ͮ͊̄ͨ͆̎ͧ͢ͅ�̴̟̠̼͚̜̠͛̽ͨ̃ͦ̄ͯ̕ͅ ̧̬͓͔̝͇͎̝̪̟̮̜̣̪͈̱̠̗͌́ͮ̂ͣͧ͡�̷̴͍̟͙̱͉͚̮̲̓̄͌̾̅ͤ̾͒̚�̵̻̺̲̰̞͂̊̎̓͒̽ ̧͚͎̱̲̣̼̳̟̳̦͊ͬ̐͛ͮ̊̓ͯ̋̚ͅ�̋͋͗̉̒ͨ̓͠͏̡͈̲͖̬͍̟̹̖͍͈̫̘̼̙̩̤͍ͅ#̶̦̘͖͎̣͂̔̔ͧͪ͐̃̅̒ͩͫͤ̇ͧ̚̚͘͜ ͬͪ̎̍͌ͤ͏̪̙̙͈̦̱͍̦̩̰̜̼̬̜͖̦͖ ̷̢̠͈̬͚̭̭͔̳̻̙͙̹͈͇͑͑͑ͥ́͜͞ͅ ̸̵̜̘̣̹̏̽́ͦ͋̔͘͠ͅ ̡̛̪͎̩̰̻̤̯̝̰͔̪̳̊̂̅̏̎͌ͤ̊͂̍̌͗ͨ̇͛̎͞͝ ̵̶̧͕̩̥̳̩͍̞̱̊͂̇̍̉̔ͮͯͬ̃ͫͥ̇ͦ̽̐̀̕ ̴̨̨̥̗̤̘̤̦̖̭͉̱͇̤̒ͥ̌̐̌͋ͣ̅͜͠ͅ ̷̤̩̞͕̹̮̪͔̓ͮ͂ͣͮ̽̉ ̢͚̦̗̖̱̻̥ͧ̆̄̒̉̇̓͊͝͞ͅ ̸̴̧̛̹͔̳̙͍̪̙̮ͥ̊̒̈ͧ̆̾ͦ̐̂ͮ̌͂̂̅̎ͭ̀̋͠#̸̱̦̘̮͚̾ͩ́͑̊̄ͪ̄̀ͯ̍͠ ̷̶͚̮̬͖̟̞̳̙̣̫͌̌͗̍̉̉ͥ̔̎ ̡̙͓̱͇͍͈̀ͬ͋ͥ͋͑͛̈ ͩ͑͊̈̔ͨ̈ͪͫ̽̀ͯ̑̚҉̵͇͉̱̟̪̣͉͍͎͚̝̙͕͚͖̱͙̫́ ͎͇̖̺͉̯̮̮̟̰̬̦͉̺̞͓̖̖̌̋ͤ̆̾̏̎̍́̕ ͙̰̥̣͔̤̼̜̜̥̟̥̣̟̫̥̓̈ͫͭ͐ͪ̇̿͑͂ͭ͂͢͞ ̢̛̛̪̫͈͑̔͌͂͊͘ͅ ̡̠̬̳̞͍̣͓̙̼͔̎̎̋ͬͮ̚̕͜ ̴̶̧̛̛͈͔͉͕͎̥̬̖̻̪̬͉͙̩͚͇̫͗̐͑ͣ̌͆ͮͦ̅̆͛̃ͦ̔ͣͅ ͌͗ͮ̀ͨ̀̈ͧ͌ͪͫ͐͌̅҉̼̟͕͚̕͡ͅ ̵̧̨͉͕̲̖̗̣͖̠̘͆̇ͦͨ͂ͯ͗̐ͦ̔̏ͫͧͧ͑̿̍ͤ̚͜ͅ ̶̡̧̢̳̮̥̦̪͚͖̭͓͎͍̦͑ͣ̅̐̋͂̆̌́ͬ̑ͭ͢Ą̶̴̢̘̩̰̮͖̬̘̝͇͎̟̗̗͍̪͚͈̃ͥ͛͐̔̓̒͐͗̄̂ͅL̷̞͔̻̤̩̥̘̮̤̳̗̭͍͍̙̤̱͛̈͛̀͂ͥ̾ͭ̍̎̾͌ͥ̚͠ͅ ̡̛̙͚͕̪̤̣̤̠̞̣̬ͥ̏͆͛̇̑̒̐̊ͯ̿̒ͤͩ̆͢G̡̡̢̿̐͑̔̅͠҉̠̬̻̭̻͇ ̇͌̏̈́̊̀̄̋ͨ̅̔͂҉̧̜̘͉̗̱̮̜̱͓̫̘̲͇̼̯͇͚̥ ̩̘͕͈͈̫̞̞̉ͬ̎͛͑̈́͑ͦ̀͜͝͠ ̺̲̣̬̣͓̺̥̲̳͖̟̮̭͇̭̰̓̾ͧͯ̑ͣ̿̊̓̏̔̊͐ͥͨ̕͜ ̶̡͎͔̙̠̪̖͐̔̀̅ͬ̏ͪ̆͒͋͂ͧ͒̎ͣ̀ ̵̺̝̼̞̣͙͕̯̝͐̋́̉̄̎̅ͮ͑ͤͯͬͨ̽̈́̈́̃̊̕ ͨ̊̿̈̿͌̏͌͏̳͓̠̼̣̞̣̖̘̲̳̻̪͜ͅ◊̧̱̮͖͔̥̥͇̰̲̜̠̜͕̰͚̘̌͑̎͑̄̔͘ख̸̌ͪͨ̽̋ͫͬ̎͑͐͐̄͟͏̸̵़̨̮̭̝̰͇̘̖̼̹̥̱̗̮̻͈̹̺̭̭̯ͫͩ̑ͦ͆̾̓͌̿͆͘͡͝�̼͔̥̺̪̗̤̮͊ͦ̄̅̊͋̐̿̉̽͌̄ͣͪ̽̕͡ ̵̱͔̥͚͓̱̃̍͒̐͒̓͆̓͑͑̀͜͝͞�̵̛̲̞͎̭͈̰̜̫͈̜̙͇̌ͭ̀͗ͩͩ̐ͦ̍̓͐̽̉ͭ͂̃̇͂́͘ ̢̞̥͓͙͍̜̗͈̭͕̏ͫ̒̐̎̄͟͡͝ͅ ͂͊͑̽ͪ͆ͥ̓̐ͣ̈́ͭͥ̒̽ͫ͏̪͕̘̮̗͞ ̨ͦ̒̒̀̔̃̿̊̊͑͆̋҉͕̙͍͕̥̮̫̜̤̤̮̫̲́͢ͅ ̷̛͖͔̙̱̪ͯ͌̐ͤ͒͒̌ͧ́̀͢Z̉͒̅ͪ̍ͧͮͨ͋̌ͪ̄͒̇́̍͊͏̶̣̱̮̤̝̙̳͖͜Ą̸̷̨͇͚̯͙̂̽͑͌ͭ͑̒̇L̴̳̳̘̗̲͉͙̼͕͇̜̯̯̯̳͒̅̽͐ͥ̔̈́̋ͪ͠ͅG̐ͬ͗ͭͥ̅̐̀͢͏̫̲̫̠̙̣̲̼̯̬̱̠̺͖͎̠̬̝̼͜O̥͖̪̩̼͚͙̦̤͕̤͉̲̮̺͖̼̫̭͒̉̓ͧ̋͆̇̐͗͊̇͒̀ͩ͑̍̿̔͡ ̛̩̰̬̯͋ͥͭ͋͗̑̓̀͝͞ ̸̢̆ͮͭ̃̐̈́ͤ͆́̃̍͌̐ͬ̒̊̍҉̵͓̬̫̟̯͎͖̹̭̟̯̦̠̮͍̙͟ͅͅỈ̷̸͒̒̍ͪͣ̏̑̑ͫ̆̂͠҉̘̣̹̫̠̻Ŝ̺͍̭̻̯͚̝̘͖̮͈̞̦̥͈̟͍̟̤̔̆͐ͦ̽̕͡T̨͔͓͉̲̣̯̲̝̫̝̪̗̟̦͍̼͊̓̾̂̏̓ͫ̾͗ͤ̅͒̄̒͢͠͡Ḧ̢̛̼̖̲̟́ͥͩ̀͛̓ͭ̋ͯ͑̐̿̇̉ͥ̽̚͝͝͠Ȇ̂̔ͧ̄͛̈́ͬͬͦ̀҉̰̫̘̦̣̟͈͖̣̝͕̲̙̹̼͞ ͊͑̅͆ͧ̈̋̎̆̔̑̒̒̀͜͜҉̯̦̣̣̫ ̷̪̲̳̤̲͉̙̼̉̔ͯ͆͘͠ ̅ͬ̂͊̉ͤ̄̅̑̍͆̆ͩ͛́͢͞҉͔̭̣̩̻̗̬̻̣̟͔̦̯̰̗̖̳ͅ ̨͙̭͙̻̰̮̫͚̜͚͓̮̝̳̐̀̇̐̇̓̇̈́͊̈̔ͬ͗͟͡ ̶͇͕̪̙̜̪̪̟̪͎̺̞̖̰ͤ̍̓ͪ͋̃͒ͦ͡ ̸̸̶̩̗̗̖͇͖̯̄̉̉͋͒ͩ͒̀۩̡̧̢̢̲̝͓̳̥͙̣̦̹̳̰̟̙̮̼͙̘̠͖̘͓̘̭̞̀̉ͦ̈̅͂͑̓͋̿͛͑̋ͩ̂ͦ̏̄ͪͥͪͧ͐̀ͩ̔ͫ̓̀͘◊̎̌̎̊̿͏̧̢͙͍̦̪̳̫̻̩͍̱̮͇͙̠̻͓͞}̵̷̢̻̬̮̺͉̜̳̥̙̞̞̖͚͚̉̔͂ͩͣͫ͋̉ͬ̓́̆̈̌ͬ͑̍͒̚ͅͅͅ ̵̟͙͎͎̥̯ͫ̎͂̓̓́̂ͭ̈ͮ̀̀̚͘͘O̶̧͎̣̫̲͎͖̝̹̲͇̳̮͕̠̠̐̑ͭ̑ͫ̂̈́͆ͩͥ͗͒̄̓ͮ͝͠ͅH̶̨͙͈͍͖̥̳̫̺̙̞̳ͥͧ͂͆̌̅̃̐ ̀͐̓ͩͨͨ̈́̽҉̧̥̟̗̤Gͫ͊̂̓͟͏͇̰̠͕̰̲͎̲̳͓̲̰̞͕̺͈͍͙͞O̬̤͙̬̝̪̙͔̿́̒̽̇̓̔ͦ̇̚̚͡͝D̨́̋ͪͮ̏ͭͬ̂͝͏̳͖͙̤̩͚͎̻̟͔̳̦̕ͅͅ ̨̛̭̜̤̲̠̤͎ͩ̎͗̂̈ͫ̒̄ͫ̑̕ ̧́̊͆̊͏̵̷̜͈̩͈̠̪ ̼̬̤͚̞̠̭͉͖̥͓̲ͮ̔̄͋ͤ̂̾͒̑̏̿͂͢ ͯͫ͌ͪ̀͛ͧͬͤ͊ͦͥͬ̌͢͢͏̱̭̩̙̙̪̣͢ ̸͕̜̭̟̭͓̩̯̝̩͓̾ͭ̎ͮͮͪͤ͒̿͂̀͘͟͠ ̹͎̠̳̱͓͍͈̪̩͙̳̞̂͑̅̀́͠͠ͅ ̸͙̟̝̯̪͙̞̥̳͉̭͙̟͇͈̲̟ͣ̓̈͂̏̉̄ͣͯ̽͐ͮͣͨ͂̒̅̀͜ͅ~̦̘̼̙͖̮̻̗̜̪̟̻̰ͭ̈ͣ̊͗̅̽̎͗̓ͯ̈͋ͥ̓͢ ̶̜̗̘̣͎̙͈̦̼ͭ̇͂̓̿ͩ͒̕̕͟ ̸̵͈̳̻̖̩̟̩͇̪̟̺͓̖͚̼̱͍͕͑̈ͦ̀ͣͤ̃͠͝ͅ ̷̵̧̬̘̹̺̗̬̞͈̥̗̠̹̜͚̱̻̼̟͊͊̈͌ ͍͍̥̪͖͙̟͍̼̬̋̉͒ͨ̌̑̋̌̅ͩ͊̓̓̇ͣ̀ͅ ̵̪̣̩͍̙͚̖̥͇͉̬̘͔̩͍̙ͯ̓ͪ̑ͥ̾ͬ͛̾́͢ ̦͉̼̥͖̝̘̺̲̈̀ͯ̃̕͘͜ ̵̱̜͈̜̻͌̓̓͐͋̽̍̇͐̚͟͟Z̷̴̖̘͚̤̜̪̗̥͇̔̿͑ͣ̎ͬͬ̐͑ͨ͌ͥ̍̍ͯ̊́͝�̙̪͎̺̣̱̳̹͗͐ͬ̃̏̎ͫ͌ͭ̋̎ͧ͟ ̶̛͖̭̰̞̦̪̀̂̿͌ͥͨͩ̌ͬ͌͋͗ͩ̉͛̇́̚͡ͅ�̶̴̵̧̟̬͚̥̠̪̯̠̳̘̻̪̰͍̤̜̱͖͚̍ͤͬͫ̇̆̈̏̾̋͌ͣ͛ͤ̆ͫͮ͌͡�̨̮͖̼͎͓͇̭ͥ̄͂́̾̆͐̀̑͗̊̾̏ͥ͋̀͘͢͡ͅ ̵̸̧̜͍̺̖͔̏ͧ̐͋ͦ́̀�̯̩̠̳͕͐̓ͧ͆̃̋̏̽ͩͩͨͩͥ͟͠�̵͙͎͎̘̮̯̬͙̰͕̪̣͕̮̗͉̬͓̾̑̄̆͛̏ͭͭ͠ ̶̵̧̻͉̥̲̠̳̙͓͙̠̩̖̲͓̞̋̅̃͆ͧ͊̃̀͌̿ͪ̕͜ͅͅ�̵̝̻͔̱̦͔ͩ̿̔̍̎̽͆ͤ̋̍̒̍̿̃͒̀̚͘#̶̛̺̗͚̣̦̘̖̩̲̣̅̐̄̏̈́̉͊͗̾ͨ̀̅͒̃̾́̚͜͝ͅ ̷̨̨̨͗̈́̃̌͋ͨ̒ͣ̉ͧ̂̈͑ͪ̇ͭ̑͋̚҉̟͇̠͔̘͖̙͉̜͈͕̼̯̼̥ ̸̡̼̘̘̫̹͎͎͈̫͈̘̪͎̪̳͈͕̙͙̃̒̈͆̑̂͒͛ͪ́ ̥̦̯̩͈̩͖̬̞̔͋ͥ̅̊̂̈́͆̊ͣ̆̔̈̑̃ͤͬ̅̀ ̴̢̞͈͔̗̗̤̃ͥ̐ͬ͆̽́ ̧̓͒̂̇͌͌́̋̚̕͜͠҉͖̝͉̙̥̯͔͎̞͙̝̣͕ͅ ̃̑̍̈́̿͡҉̵͖̟̞̮͉̮͇̬̹̖̝̪̩̤͍̳͖̥͢ ̀ͥ͐ͮ̊̊ͮͣ͂̂ͥ̈̋ͥ̊ͪ͏̴̤̜͍̭͡ ̓̌͐ͣ̆ͣ̃ͣͮ̐̿̓͜҉̥͍̻͈͎͙͓̝ ̘͔̱̪̜͍̻͔͈͙̂̋̒͒̚͟͠͡͞#̨̻̩̜̼͎͇̞͎̘̩͔̈́͛ͮ̿ͪ̀̃̎͟ ̵̗̬̫̱̼̥͓̲͉̲͈̠̭̈͑͒̈́͟ ͙͔̠̹̰̯̭̦̟̺͕̳̹́ͭ͊ͥ̍̒͋̓̅͟͡ ͓̖͚̫̝̗͕̬͕͖͙̖͎͍͖ͯ̊͛ͦ͗̄̋̔̏̽̿̓̄̓ͬ̑̾́̚͞͠ ̶̨̢̧̣̻͕̯͎͖̫̮̖̟͔̗̲̥͙̯̗̉ͣ̄̈́̀͆̽̌̏̔͐ͤ̉͗̏͊͛̏ ̵̶̴̷̦̩̹̜̻͚̺̙̩͖͇͖̯̼ͯ̑̽͋̎̉̆ͨ͗̚ͅ ̢̢̛͚̤̜̹͎͖͚͈̺̱̺͎̙̱͍̫͛̑́̉̎̚͘͘ͅ ̸̶̨̙̣̳̮̦̟̞̜͈͎̩̻͍͕̏̏̓̓͐͒ͨͬ̕͞ ̧̛͇̼̪̠̳̣̭̲̤̬̟̺̣̅̇ͫ͂͒̓ͪ̓̾ͣͤ̌͋ͣ̌̒̄͊̓́͟ͅ ̶̷̮͇͈̭̳̲̼̖ͧͮ̃ͥ͊̋ͨ̊̓ ̨̡̫͔̜̩͚̫̼͔̭͕̭̯͎͇̞̥̫̿̊͋̑͜͜ ̘̜̣̞̦͕̘̥̬͓̳̬͇͌̂̄̄͢ͅA̜͎̱͈̝͓͙̻͚̯̝̣̯͍͔ͧ͂̑͂̏͐̋̊̇̽͆̊̕L̹̦̤̼̟̬͎̖̯̼̳͉͓̘̙̳͒̑̀͜ ̧̫̝͕͓̬͓̻̱̜̭̘̜̼̰̣͇̹͋́̽̔̎ͧ͂̃ͫ̚͘ͅGͣͪ͑͂ͤ̾ͬ̉̌̈́ͦ͆͌ͥͫ͗̚͘҉̺͙̹̪̗̜͚̞͇̫̤̬́͞ ̶̼̝̮͕ͩ̌̓ͬ̋̂̅͊̅ͣ̈́̅̿̒͞ ̷̸̨͈͕̩̰̣̲̟̯̞̜̗̱͈͍̔ͯ͆̉̑̆̎ͫ̀͟͡ ̞̥͈͔̯͉̝̞̰̳̱͖̠̺̱̦͕̰ͯ̆͋ͥ̎̀͌ͭͩ͆̽̈́͒̃̀͠ ̴̧̼̩͖͚̤͖̝̤͓͔̰͂̌͐̑̓ͧ̋̐̔ͭ̀̓̈̓̈́͠͠͠ ̴̡̛̣̼̗̘̲̠͓̫̬͇͓̍ͪ͊̈̒ͩͣ͋ͫͮͨ̇͊ ̷̄̋̋͐ͨ͟͏̠̥̮̦̖̗͚̠̥͎̰̟◊̴̠͇͔͇̺̰̭̠̮͚̹͉͍̥̮̻ͤͦ͛̉̽͌̓͟ͅख̂̇͌ͪͭ͂̋ͩ̒̊ͪͤ̏ͥ̓̅̾̚҉̸़̡̫̤͖̹̜̤͈̜̯̻̻̝̗͔͔̪̪̞͖̼̜ͫ̓̈́̇͗ͬ̆͜ͅ�̷̧̛͉̬̜̰̳͙͎͇̖ͭ̑͋ͯ̏͗ͯ́͒̄́̅͘͘ͅ ̡̻̟̠̱̳̘̗ͭ͌́ͩ̔̍̃́͌̓ͮ̀̚͟�̛̰͎̝̞̠̫͍̞͎̩͖̜̫̼̻̭͔̻ͬ̌̾̑͊ͭ͑ͭ̎̎̄̓́͟͢ ̶̷̩̖̝͎͚͔̼͂ͤ͒̎͛ͭ̔͛ͬ͒̽͌̿̈́ͥͭ̄̎͜͡ ̘̞̺͎͈͓̮̫͙͊̈ͭ͆͒̓͌̓ͤ̈̈́̅͊ͪͨͣͦ̅ͧ̕͡͡ ͕̯̯̹͔͇͓͚̥̗͖͇̱̩͑ͮ̔̽̐ͥ̀ͨ͋ͫ͋͊̔̎̈͝͠ͅ ͩ̊̑͒̾ͮ͏̢̧̡̨̜͎͍͈̬̣͇̖̗̣͔͍̜ͅͅͅͅO̡͉̞͇̺̱͉̫̥̗̱̠͈͔͓̲͍͈͌͑͋̍ͨ̏͢͞͡ ͮ̊̉̔̍҉̸̴̸͚̼̠͉̹͉̱̬͓͔͕̳̥͎̖̲͟ͅ ̧̟͙͇̩͈͖̘̀͐̍̍͟͝ ̶̻̦̟̹͈͙ͦ̎ͥͩͨ̄ͭ͒̒ͭ̊͐́́͘͞ ̶̨͍͖͕͙͍͉̞̥̼͚̎̽ͫͨ̄ͣ͆̀͊̋͂ͭ͝͠ ̎ͮ̔̍̏̄ͤ̇̅̓ͧ͏҉͖̣̲̳̙̙̣͞ ̴̵͔̻̪̣̜̤̩̣̝ͯ͌͋̄ͦͩ̓͆̎̍ͅ ̵̛̠̟̣̼̮̲̦̙̤͇̍̏͗͑͂ͦ̇ͯ̂ͦ͋̀ͦͭ̎ͥ͗̚Ḩ̩̜̟̖̥̘̩̠̜̟͍͇ͭ̈́͂̀͞Ẹ̸̺̬̣̟͙̺̬̄͆̊̐̈͊̌̉̆̈ͫ̋̈́̆̆̆L̄̿͊ͭ̂̂͏̶̫̲͚̘̝̟̘̱̠P̓͋ͭ̑҉̡͚̙̭͎̝̯͎͙̭̠̥̟͢͜ ̶̻̝̝͕̪̹̣̲͉̩̪̖̪̻̯̑̽ͥ̆̔̎͊ͤͪ̃͟͡͠ͅM̘̙͍̣͎̬͓͔͔̺̺͔͕͚̙̗̌̋̈̎̿ͬ̉̑͢ͅE̍̽̏̂̓̾͑̊̎́͏̸̡̝̩̜̫̯̠̞̬̝̬ͅ ̴̢̃̅ͭͫͣ̅̾͒̿ͭ̎̾̉̇̊́͒ͣ͏̥͓͇͈̯̘̣̺̬̗̼̺̹ͅ۩̸̡̢̛̞̪͓̗̗̬͇̮̬̼͎͔̠̟͔͙̇ͪ̔̄̔͋́̍̌̂̎ͩ̽̚͞◊̪̱̝͈̤ͣ͛̐̂̓́̄̊͂ͨ̄ͬ͑̇ͪ̈͘͠ ̗͉̳̘̪͚̞̳̦̠̲̝͓̞̀̌ͦͬ͂͋͛̏ͥ͑͐ͭ͌ͬ̏ͦ̂̄͞͠H̾ͤ̊̉̾͑͂̃̏̀̃̀ͪ̾ͣͣ͛̚͢͞͏̝͍̗͔̬̮͖̣͞�̡̢̛̹̞͎̯͉̰̟̠̖͖̱̣̝̭̟̙̗̃̂͂̃ͫ͊͑̍͊ͦ͆ͧͩ́͠ ̵̗̫̘̦̙͔̯̣͔̺̒͆ͯͨ̑͊͂̎̓̑̂͛͘͝�͚͔̬̘̣͙̜̣̱̯ͧ̋ͨͯ̔̽͗̾ͤ͐ͣ̋̒ͬ͐̔̄́̚�̛̼̲̗̥̭̭͇̯̥̞̬̭̰̫̣̫̤̗̟ͫ̍ͫ̈́̐͒̾ͭͭ͂ ̷̢̛̜̲̬̰̲̫̝̙̬͋ͮ̆̅̇̇͌̊̎ͮ̀́̚�̴̛̬̦̝̳͈̙̘͕̤̫̬ͣ̐͌͢͢�ͦ̆̇̋͗̍̾ͥ͏͖̹̪̻̟̮̫̖͠ ̦̠͎̺̝̣̝̹̻̰̮̗̩̫͎̱̾̎̓ͧ͂ͩ̍̕̕�̶̼̹̖͎̺̟͓̜̹͈͇̞͎̐͛̿ͨ̀̚͝ ̵̢̧̤̙͇̫̞̜̜͉͖̣̙ͭ̈́̉̋̏́͛̈́̍͞È͖̯͇͎̠̫̻̦̘̲̹͓͓̤͙̋ͨ̑̚͡ͅ�̡̛̛͙̬̫̯̮̱̹͖̱̱̌̌̓̿̐̊͌̃ͩ̀ͤ̀̋͒̎͊ ̛̮͇̙̙͕̠͉͎̝̻̪̊ͫ̌̂̾͋̂ͬ̇͛ͫ́͠ͅ�̡̜̠̮̟̳̩̥͚̰̗̳͙̺ͤ̇ͤ̾̋ͪ̓͆̿ͨ͗̽͋͆̿́�͎̰͍̳̲͙͍̹͔͑̑̎͒̏͢͢ ̵̧͓̯̭͎͓̳̻̉͋ͧͩ̌̔̿͑́̊͛ͧ̐̂̓͘͟ͅ�̸̻̺̟̹̗͍̰̹̻̥̥͌ͦ̈́ͫ͐͌̎̒̓ͤͯ̒͐̾̔̀͝͞�̷̸̧̲͙͔̦̠̫ͯͬ́̄̈ͥ ̵̸͍̺͉͖̞͚̙̥̯̔̀̇ͭ̓͋ͧ̍͘�̴̴̫̺̞͔͕͇͆̓̓̊̇ͫ͛̇ͪ̄ͦ̿ͧ͂́̌̂̈̀͠ ̢̧̛͉͕̰̦̜̳̞̻̫͓̫̗͕̠̩͗̿̋̾͌̃ͯͬ̑͂̇ͩ͌͊̍̒̔̍͗͜͞C̛̲̼̪͖̱̻͇̲̏͗͌̽̄̑̈ͦ͋̒͘͝͠�̴̛̻̙̮͕̝̖̥͙͈̘͕̹̖̆͂̅͑͑ͥͭ͌ͯ̈ͩ̈͐̏ͬ̈́ͨ͟͟͠ ̨̨̡̝͎̦̫̳̜͎͚̲̗͑̎ͬͣ͛͂̑̉̀ͦͨͪ̀̾̓̀ͨ͌̚͢͞�̧̞̼̻͔̮͂̈̉̈́̑̌ͪͭ͐͌̂̏̆̕͟͡�̴̡̡͓͙͖̩͙͚̭̖̭̯̬̦̥̞̼ͧ͒͂ͫ͋̈́͗̉̔͟ ͦ̃ͩ̀̃̋̾̔̅̎͛͂ͭ̍ͭ͊̍̕͏̤̟͕̘̤̳͈̲̹̮͙̭̹�͂̌ͬ̔ͬ͗̈ͣͭͩ͑̇̈́̄͛̏̽̚̚͘҉̲̭͉̭͙̼̻̹͙͖�̼̟̰̘͚̲̙̰̤̱̖͓̖̂ͤ̈́̍ͣ́ͪ̔ͥ͠ ̨ͯ͑͊̊͗͆̉̔ͥͮ̔͏̛͙͔͎̬ͅͅ�̛͖̘̲̞ͤ̅́̒̇ͩ͗ͩ͘͟͞͡ ̣͉̹͙̥̺̰̞͕̫͕̂̏̋͒̐̔̀̕͞O̢̨̜̙͇̣̺̘͔̞͎̯ͤͩ̋ͣ͑̊͗̀̀ͅ�̶̡̲̪̹̗͓̣̺̠̭̭̮͙̞̅͛͊͑̽̀ͨ̓̄͞ ̽̔̽ͪ͋͒͐̎ͣ̏̅ͨͨ̔̂͢͏̱͍̘̘̻̻̝̺͍͎͙̳̭�̴̤̖̖͇̖̺͈̙͈̯̬̩̳̫͈͔̱͇͉͗̈́̌̉̈ͤ͒ͪͯ̏̍͗ͯͥ̾�̢̢̹͈̲̜̭ͧ̏ͣͣͮͮ̃̈̇̅̀ͫͬ̉̓͋́͆ͦ̀̀͡ ̶̪̮̫̻̯̥͙̺͖͎͔̈̓ͣ͛̓́̾ͤ̌ͭ̿ͭ̈́ͦͨͪ̇ͪ́�̵̡͓̟̫̟̮͖̱̥̰̠̤̰͉̲͎͙̣͋̏ͥ̐͐ͬ̇ͤ�̸̧͎̖̣̮̟̗̳͈͑ͥͮ̉ͥ̓̔͊͒̈͆͘͟͟ ̸̢̛̒ͯ̅͊̊ͪ́ͬ͐ͧͮͨ̄͋ͭ͌́ͩ̀҉̹̫̩̞̪̳͖̺̙͚̖͎̼̼͓̗̩̳�̢̨̗̜͙̥̙̲̭̪̈͊̓ͦ̊̂ͯ͊ͪ̄ͭ͂̃̚̚̕ ̨̬̩͓͎̫͙̹̂́̊̇̓̐̑ͭ́M̷̢͈̭̱̦̙̭̻̟̪̋ͩ͐͌͋ͤͤ̈̊ͬ̇̊͋ͥ͆͟�̴̘̟̺̥̲͔̦̙̮̝̿ͭ̎̃ͣ͑̾́͌͑̒͢ ̮͙̥̥ͯ̽̏̋ͮ̈͊̇͘̕͞�̹͓̞̻̱̯̬̰̼͕̖̣͚̩̾̉̅̽̄͊̚͟͝�̷̢̺̘͚͇̣͓̻̦̯͔̮̺̞̤͖̂̓͗̊ͯ͐̎̃͐͊͜ ̷̛͔̤̘̖̗̹̘̫̰̪̞̺̑̒̃̔̈́ͨ̑̈́ͥ̌̃͛͛͝�̨̧͕̼̩͈͎͈̮̯̭͕̤̝̖̿ͤͩ͐̍̎̓̾̽ͬͧ̔ͧ̀͘�̴̝̱̩̜̤͓͇̹̪̗̯̍̈̿̓̈́̉̈͌̃̆̔ͧ̃̀͝ ̣̳̰͎ͤ̋́̔̃̈́̀͒̈́ͬͤ̔̃̓ͯͧ͢͞�́̃ͦͯ̕҉̠̦̩̘̣̱ ̢̣͖̺͎̲ͬͦ̂̍ͪ̓͢E̱̘̳̱͎ͧ͆ͧͫ̇͛̋̍͛̔̀́̕�̶̧̪͙̯͚́̅ͫ̓ͥ̊ͯ̐̄̃͌ͫͣ́͐͑̚͠͞ ̧̨̨̠̤͔͕̼͙͎̻̗̗̞̜̩̪̜̆ͯͥ̓͗ͤ̏́̒́ͣ̕̕�̴̺͕͈̗͎̦̫̳̻̳̮̯͔ͭ̌̈́͘ͅ�̛̗͚͖͔͇͙̤̣͉̞̝͉͗ͭ͌̒ͩ̌̓̄̇́͊̿ͨ̑́̚̕ ̤̖̼̰͑̈ͦ́ͮ̑͂̐̓̑́͗ͯ̍ͮ̀̚�̷̫̯̜̱̖̫͓̥͎̪͉̯͉͙̼̲̫̄ͨͭ̓̊͌ͧ͋̓ͭ̉͑ͤ͗͑͑ͅ�͈̹̠̥̳͚͔͍̻̰͕͈̯ͮ̾ͥ̽ͥ̓̾͐͆̄̒̈̉̚͟͢͝͞͝ ̡̡̰̬̗̙͚̰̥͈͍̯̤̤̻̱̞̠̪̅ͮ̎ͬ̋ͮ̄̐͆ͦͫ͐̑͟͠�͍̟̙͖̰̖͙̠͍̱̝̻̩͖͈̯̥͗ͪ̎ͥ̇ͫͮ̎ͭͯͩ̆͌͆̈́͑̓ͬ̀̚͞ ͍̩͈͇̥̒̽̈́ͣ̎ͫ̇̃̅ͧ͋ͫͥ̀̕͟S̷͙̻̻̖̲̥͚̺̭̝̱͔̤̙̗̣̣̍͂͗ͣ͢͢͝�̷̢̂͆̇͐̏̀͡҉͕̖̫̭̜͕̞͔͉̥ͅ ̧͎̙̜̪̖͕̩͇̗́̌ͣͨͅ�̷͕͙͕̘̼͆͆̒͋̓ͭ̀͗̏̃͋͌͛͐ͫ͒́̀̕͟ͅ�̷̡̻̼̳͎̜̤͙̪̗̣̘̭̑̉̑̌͛ͣ͛ͮ͞ ̶̳̬̥͎̺̪̖ͭ̒̎̇̋�̛̰͎̠̤̖̬̺̭͓̤̖̼̲͖̀̂ͥͩͧ̏̑͑̿ͫͭ́͋̿ͥ̂͡ͅ�̧͉̟̬͇̻͓̌ͤ̿̉̒̓͑͆̅̎̓͂͛ͪ̏ͤ͊ͧ͛́̀ ̶̵̯̟̝̣̳̰̥̝͖̝ͪͬͮ̊ͧͬ̎ͭͮ̃̽̕ͅ�̮̲͈͇̤̍ͧ͑̌͋̎̚͢͝ͅ ̨̧̧̛͎̫̮̻͚̺̹̜̖̩͇̻͚̪̮͍̪̻̈́̍́̒ͥ͆T̵̴̮̪̱̘͕̝̰̘͈͇͚̲͈̦̱̯ͨ̽ͯ͆̂͗͢ͅö̊ͣ̇̑͟͏̺̭̯̩͙̰̝͉̟͞ ̈ͦͫ͋҉̨̯̥̝̪̙̺͕̩̥́͟͝ͅi̵̦͈̜̲̗͚͕͈̤͙̩͖̲̗̾̎̀̀̚n̴̴̨͓̹͍͙̣͒́͋̏ͧͩ̒̐̕͟v̓̋̽̍ͤ͌ͯ͂ͬ̌ͮͪͮ̾̋҉̛͏̱̬̱̹̮͉̟̤͙̲̪͚̺̖̫̙̭̟͝ọ̢̢̗̤̝̜͙̈͆̈́ͥ͌͑ͣͧ̃͟͢͠k̵͓̻͉͈̻̭͙̤̝̪̜̥̦̩̪͕̣̯̯̈́͑ͮ̌͆̄ėͬ̍̆͊͆ͤ͂̎͗͆̎͜͏̶̦̬̲͔͔͍̖͎͚̮̦̦͉̼͓̕ ̷̡̧̗̳̼͖̯͙̼̞͚̜̰̺̥̰̜͙̍ͧ̀̈̆ͪ̂̅ͩ͌̍́t̴̢̮̱͖̩́͌ͣ̓̑̈́ͫ̀͠h̥̻̖͓͎̖̩͍͍̦̫̬̰̍̄ͨͦ͒ͭ̆̽̚͘͘͟͞e͔̝͇̱̮̯͉̖̮̘͕̺͎ͫ̈̒̐̒ͤ̊̈̏̇̃̀͒́͢͡͝͝ ̥̱̗̘̳̠͓̘̦͚͕̹̘͎̹̙͕̊ͣ̉ͤͯͦ̄̎͒̔͜͝ḩ̶̛͈̺̠̗̝ͪ̽ͤͭ́̂ͨ̌̇ͦͤ̑̓̌́ỉ̢͋́͆̈́̃̌̋ͦͩ͐ͨ̂̐ͧ̐̓͏̴̮̞͕͘v̵̭̭̘̩̥̼̩̘̭͓͓̹̖̳̐̇́̑̀ͫͦ͘e͚̰̯̯͈͕̝͓̻̖ͬ̂̎̅ͭͦ̆ͭ̿̔́̂̄ͤͬ̚̚̕ͅ-͕̤̬͉͂ͯ͒̇̀́m̛͈̱͚̟̠̹͔͎͖̮̩̅͌ͣ͛̍̅͌̾ͯͦ͗ͦ̀̚͞ͅỉ̡̞̬͎̘̣̣̜̫̻͎̺̦̤̙͓̰̙̃̒ͭ͑̎ͤͧͯͩ͛͂̆̏̓͆́̚͞͡ņ̭̞̞͕̙͎̹̈́̂̓̉̂̍ͫͧ̊͘͠ͅd̖̱̯͖̼̘̖͔̹̫̺̥ͧ̓̿͊ͭͩ̿̒̓ͤ̀̕ ̴̢͕̼͔̘̤̞͈͉̺̩̱̭̬̱̞ͯͬͫͫ̕͜͢r̵̰̰̠̥̳̟̩̬̥̗̝͎͇̳̭͎ͩ̄ͣͧ̌̓̀́͘͘ȩ̴̶̮̙̥̫̰̟͔̼̰ͫͣ̏̃ͪͨ̌͞͞p̟̳̻̥͓̼̲̯̗̜͔̳̣͉̅̽̅͒͂̆̍͛̍̑͆̚͟ͅͅͅŗ̎͂̍̊͑̋͂̌̍̌͋̂ͥ̉͏͔̖͓̻̗͓̠̜̰͓̘͙̫̣͖̹͝ȩ̩͇̼̮̥̙̦̲̺̙̠͙̄͂ͤ̑̇̆̽̋̃͛̚͢͢͞s̷̴̨͑ͯ̾̌͛̅̅̅̉ͬ͐̔͆ͩͦ͗̒ͯ͏̤̩͉̗̙͓̘̜̰̲͚e̜͎͍̜͎̰̟͈̱͓͙̭͉̮̮ͫ̏̄̇͊ͤͥ͛̃͢͢͝ņ̬̲͖̯̥ͬͫ̑͢͢͞t̗͇͎̹̻̗̪̲̬̯̞̪̥̩͕̠͊̐ͤ̀́͢͠ị̸̢̜͖̱̮̱̦̘̖̝̝̪̲̟̣̖͙̃͂ͨ̈́ͥ̕͘n̢̠̠̜̬̤͍̲̿͌ͦ̍ͤͩ͘͡g͊̓̃̓ͤ̿҉̧҉̪̣͎̼͕͖̀̀ ̵̝͙͇͉̞͖͕͉͓̲̯̰͔̹̺̎ͮ̉̃ͩ͌͊ͯ͒͆ͩ͘͘͜ͅc̷̸̡̱͚͙͔͎̳̗̞ͪ̔̇ͨ͗͌̀͋͊ḣ̉͊ͦͩ̐ͪͨ̅̀҉̢̦̹͙̩̕͝a̧̠͉̲̹̫̣͉̥͓̰͙̞̬̜͔͓̞̰̙̓ͦͯ͆͒ͭ̄̀͢͞ò̤͚͖̩̮̥̻͕̫̾͗͛̏̌̂̅ͭ̓̕͢ṡ̵͖̼͇̝̪̭̳͈̺ͦ̓̍ͫ͘͡͞.̷̴̟̞̹̤̦͇̻̖͔͚̮͓͍̙͎͐ͬ͆̽̄͗͐ͪ̏ͤͣ̚͝ ͉͇̣̼̙͉̝͚̃͋ͤ̊͟͡I̵̴̢̧͈̮̘̫̬̫̞̞͈̅̽̈͛̑ͯ̍ͮͮ͢n͋̾̋̀͏͏̻͈̤̞̱̼̫͉̝͉̫̞͚v̧̢̺̦̟̱̬̠͙̻̩̯͚͙̹̩̺͈ͥ̀̎͊̒̀̄͆ͥ̋̿̋ǫͧ̊̓ͧ̒͋̑̎̇͗͂̍̍͢͏̛̹̝͈͖͖͕̱͓͍͇̫̤̪k̡͎̗̙̯̤͇̱͍̤̲͔̭͙͓ͭ̈́̔ͫ̀͒̎̌̊ͤ͐͌ͨ̾̅̓ͪ̈͜͜͟ḯ̸̡̟͈̤͈̤̗̣̰͓̤ͩ͗͆̃̀͡ͅn̷̢̳̫̗̠̭̘͍͍̳̬̘͓̝̦̠̊ͮ̀ͥ̒͋͝gͦ͊̾̈́̊ͧ͞҉̴̶̢̥̗̤̯͈̱̳̙̻̭ ̶̧̲͈̣̯̦̱̻̳̤̹̞̟ͫͤͪ̌ͫͩͮ̌͊̿̒̉ͦ̇̂́̚ẗ̖̖͍̬͍̹̣̔̈́̑ͮͨͫ͌͆ͤ̓̓ͨ́̚h̷̩̼͔̯̭͙͇͓̯͒ͣ͗̈̃̈̏̄ͫ̓̆̔͢͞͝͞e̵͆̔ͭ̌́̉ͬͦ̄̇̒͂ͣ͌ͩ̃͏͍̖̗ ̢̎̄͊̌̎҉̷͕͚͎̩͍̞f̭̘̦̙̈́̔́͛͛͂̓̈́̒ͨ͋̊ͯ̔̅̀͢ḙ̸̦̘̳̪̫̥̠̦̰͕̻̫̜̳̳͗ͩ̒̄̂̋͑ͣ̿̽̈̌ͫ͗ͮ̾̐̿͟ḛ̵͍̣̪̪̣̺̌ͣ̾͌̒ͤ̒̔ͩ̈́̀͜͢l̡̡͉̞̖̭̠̱̞͇̥ͥͪ͌ͨ͗ͨ̓͐̏̽ĭ͒ͣ̂̆ͯ̓̏̃҉̸̧͇̙̞̖̙͎̲̫̭̻͔̹̻̙͈̞͈n̡̛̠̥͔̭̬͇̘̺̜̫̋͐̈́̐̋̌̽͊̔͐ͬ̾ͅg̀ͣ͐͛ͪ̊͗͛̑ͩ̎̊ͯ͏͖̳̖̲̣̥͎͍͍̲̜̻̹̝͖̙̻͢͢͝ ̨̡̛̪̱͙̳̫̲̞͙̜̜̱̮̦̟̖̦̪͕̘ͬ̀̓͊̒̿͛̉ͣ̀͞oͥ̂͗̓҉́̀҉̮͖̦̘̪̬̲͇̜̤̼̰̹̟̘̱͢ͅf̷̨̧̛̤͈̦̹̞̘͖̆̎̋ͪ̊̋̐͌ ́̄̒ͪ̍̀̏̿͑ͤ̂ͨ̚̚̕҉̸͏͈͖̹̣̠ċ̵̭͍̖̼͖͉͍͓̱̖̋͒̏ͭ͒̐ͣͭ͋ͪ͗̇ͯ̑͊̐̊́́̕͞ͅh̨̳̥͕͖̘̺̰̼̣͓̻̭͕̠̤͖͇̀ͩ̆̃͗͒̀̕ͅä̸̘̬̭̖̣̬̜̐̍ͮͣ̌͆͑̀͢o̧̨̠͚̦̱̖̬͙̙̹̣̯͉̺̮̬͖̅ͥ̿ͭ̍̕͡ś̥̠̱ͣ̄ͭ̒̍ͧ̐̎̀̇̇͛ͫ̀.͍̯͓̠͖̯̪̄ͫ̅̐ͨ̎͜͟ ͋͑̊̐̒͒̈́̒̒ͩͫͩ͊̀ͫͩ̉͊͟͏̷̧̮̝̲̺̣͇͓ͅẄ̷̵̴̧̙̠̠̜̝͖̭̹̦̺̩̗̗̳̟̹͇̻ͤ̅ͭͤͮͭͮͫ͟i̶̖̥͚̳̣̻̜͑ͮ̔͊ͣ̅ͭͮͯ̈́ͬ̿͐̐͂̿̅̕͞͠t̛̜̼̯̪̞̤̹̮̻͈͖̞͕̹͙̠ͫ̾̔̋̋̓ͯ̃ͮ̅͐̆ͦͩ͛̔̊͜͡͡h̆̂̓̏͐̏͐ͬͩ̏ͫ̕͏̯̙̮̳̖̩̱̭̭̭̳̳̥̫͚ ̧̨ͪ͑͋̓̓͊ͤ͒̅͆ͦ̏ͣ͆ͯͩͮ͘҉͇̹̼̫̩̝̻̦̗̖͈̜ͅǫ̵̙͍̜͓͖̳͉͙̥̫̪͊͌ͩ̊̃̒̈͊́́͒̆̊̎ͭͮ̋̀̀ụ̢̢̩͚̖̖̫̜̥̇́̽ͯt̷̛̬̳̰̳͚̗̋̆̉͛̅́̈͑́́͞ ̸̤̩͎̳̹̲̻̭̩̠̰͉͍ͪͮ̍̇̀͊̉̌ͩ͡oͤ͆̾̾ͣ͊̏ͣ͒͛͆́҉̨̗̭͈̪r̬͕̼̤̦̭̻͇̻̃͑̍ͦͨͮ͒̀̍̓̈͐̂̚͡ḑ̸̧̝̫̻̘̮̳̟͇̝̩͈̯͙̦̲̬ͦͦ̎̈́͗ͣ̓̍͑ͩͮ̈̇ͮ̊ë̸̢̡̡̥͕̞̙̳͖̱̭̙̺͙̖̤͎̠̲́ͭ̄̽̓ͦ̽͛̀̌̑̔̈́͊ͩ̉͊ͅṛ̢̛̜̳̲͙̗͚͇ͪ̋ͬͩͬ̿̔̀͟͝.̛̱̠̣̰̻̥̤̲̞̜̣̻͈̗ͣ̿̓́̏̈͋ͤ̐̚ ̤̦̻̖͕̤̺̣͈̩ͮ͂̓̑̓ͭͬͣ̇ͩ̉̀ͨ̊͟ͅT̶̛͎̺̜͙̖̞̅͒́̈́̇̀̆̈͑̾ͤ͢h̡̰͓̻̹̱͔͖̜͍̗̙̙͔͕̤̻̩̠̬͋̒̀̆͗͋ͪͥ̐͐̎ͫ̀͑̊e̡͇͔̲ͤ̅̌ͦͦͬ̉̔ͤ͒̈̒̅͐́̀ ̖̯͙̞͒̓ͤ͌̀N̴̳̝̳̙͚̤͙̭͔̘͇͉̫͛ͧͥ̔̿̑̍̄̔̿ͬ͠e̷̸̵̹̜̰͍͉͓͍͚͎̜̎̓͂̃ͯͫͭẑ̳͕̲̹͚̮͚̩̫͚̜̜̱̗͒̓̓͒͐ͤ̈́̄͝͝p̧̨̛͓̱̖̭̭̞̣̘̋̃̑̓ͪͫ̇ͥͬͥͣ̾̿ͦͭ̒̄͛̌̀͡ḙ̸̦̩̟̜͖̲͍̪͔̱̹͔̗͎̬̳̰̠̞͒ͨ̀ͪ̉̍̌̆́͘͡r̴̢̡̞̬̲̙̰̩̋̓͒ͬͯ̾̀̄̽ͮ̓ͣ̾̍ͥ̓̽̐͟͡ͅdͦͩ̃̃̍́ͦ͋҉̙̞͇̗̭̱̮̩͚̯̲͎̪͝ͅi͂ͤ̾̽ͧ̌̍̈́ͥ͛̎̏̕҉̥͕̭̗ͅą̡̛̌ͧ̒ͤͥͬ̔̋ͯ̚͝҉̗̝̝̞̻̰̺̻͙̜̙̯̣͖͓n̷̻̹̭͕̦̗̳̺̱̭͈̪̒̈̇̇͌ͣͪ̆̑̀̕ͅ ͪͨ͛ͬ͛ͨ̾͂ͨ̀͟͏͎̹̮͕͖̣̗̳ͅh̶̶̨̛͕̬̻̺͈̱̹̥̣̻̼͇̋ͮ̽͗̓́ͩͬ͗̃̓̽ͧͤ͠i̵̓̆ͬ̋̍̄͛̐ͬ̇̐ͦ҉̦̠̮̞͝v̡̢̢̝͚̤͇̩͍̮͖̈́̀ͨͣ̏͊̀ẹ̛̞͇͓̠̲͓̩͇͔͚̣̱̤̈̎̾̑̽͋̾͋͊͡-͋ͭͭ͌̊ͪͦͤ̋ͩͫ͐̈́̆̄̽ͨ͏̖̲̪͖̺̝̣͍̜̬̲̙͙̦̕ṃ̵̧̗̪̬̟̲̜̗̟̱̞͍͉̫̮̦̺͖̽̿́̽͡͠ͅͅi̱̰̻̺̐ͩͮͦ͌̂͘n̡͖͈͕͈̘̿̀ͬ̓̈ͫ̾̽ͬͦ͋̓d̶̶̛̪̭͔̮̥̞͍͓̜̰͔̹ͨͥ̆̐͛̅ͧ̌͋ͧ̋͂̒̄ͧ̂̋ ̩͈͍̼̭̺̌͋͊̽̓̐̑͛͐̽̀ͮͬͩ͆̃̍̔̾̀ȍ̶͖͙̜͚͔̪̼͎̱͚̺͈̗̘̃͛̂̽ͫͪͬ́͠f̥̹̺̘͎̦̫̟̜̦̯̯̙͈̯̭͍̐̈͆̅̈́͛̅̊ͤ̉ͬ͗̀͢ ̷̢̰͇͓̬͊̒̌̾̅͆ͯ̍̅̿͒̑ͪ͒̀̚̚c̒́͆ͭ̓̾͜͝͏̖̤̦͓̯̱̺̙̠̞̣̘̭ḧͯ̄ͨ͂ͩͬ̇̉͒̇́ͨ̐̑ͨ̓̆́͏͏͉̰͉̣͈̙͚͕͔̭́a̵͂̆ͭ̄́́͏̠͈̝̜̥͈̫̗o̴̷̔ͯͦ̌ͩ͊̎ͭͧ͋̇̀ͣ̑ͧ͊̿͞͏̻̘̼̜͙͔̺͈̱̝̻s̨̑͆ͩͭ͑̿͌ͣ̃ͩ͘͜͏̸̹̬̩̯̤̦̜.̡̧̳͚͕̮̗̳̍̽̐̾͆͢͟͝ͅ ̧̧̤̙̠̦͙͈̞͇̻̖̦̰̺̞̰̺̫̥̏̄̂ͫ͆̈́̊͆̑ͦ̆̄͛̊ͭ͂̂ͨ́̚͘Z̡̠̻̦̙̝̦̩͇̩͈̠̥̣̟ͭ̃ͨ̎̈ͭ̌ͪ̑ͪ̓̈́̽ͫ͘͜ą̼̺͍͔͈̩͖͚̬̳͓̞̜̙̮͙̦̯̫͒̌̅̓̒̏̔̔ͭ̄̀ͮ͐́ͬ̒̓ͯ̚͠͡l̶̶̢͚̱͎͙̖̰̪ͤ͆̅ͬ̐̂͌ͩ͌̂ͧ̏ͦ͑͆̇̆g̷̴̡̦̰̺̠͙̦̼̩̣̥͋̃ͨ̂̆̄ͦͩ̂ͧ̔̾̄ͧͭͭ͡͝ớ̸̗͓̖̬͎̹͙͔̙̲̲̯͓̦̖̼ͣ̔ͤͣͯ̉ͤͪ̀̈͑̈͢.̴̧̟͍͓̺̞̺͙̦̻̭͎̪̗̜̱̔̈̔̅̒͑͑̃̎͆͋̀ͅͅ ͥͤ̇͒̓͏̸̶̧̟̮͎̳ͅ ̸̛͇̘̩͈̝̣̩͚ͫ͗ͨͮ̂̄̋͆ͧͩͮ̇̍̀͞ͅḨ̵̰̲̠̙̖̖͖̈ͯͯ͊̐̓͒̒̂̂̌͡͠e̶̡̡̫̞̲̹̻͍̗̎̉̔̈́͑͘ͅ ̴̵̟͖̦̯͓̭̳̥̻͇͓̻ͫ͗̉͂͒̈̀͒̓̃ͦ̓̐̓ͫͧ̌̋̿͟͜͝ẅ̢̮̯̖̹̣̬̥͓͎̹̤̳̩͎̹̤̗ͬͫ̂̓̎͊ͥ̀̚͜͝ͅh̨̼̭̗͙͇̦̜̖͍̻̝̐ͬ̂́̌̂ͭ̏̉ͪ̉͌ͤ̾o̷̢̥̥̤̻̘̰͇͖͇̔̐ͥ̄̃ͣ͌ͭ̆ͤͩ͐̓ͪͥ͟͡ ̨̨̡̰̜̝̫̎̈̋ͪ͗̈͑̌̃̔ͮ̎̊̈̋͂͡ͅW̌ͭ̏̇͘̕҉̨̗̻̟̦̣͙̤̯̰̳͇̘͈͚̖͎̦ä̊͒̎̄̋̆̐̃ͪ̿̾̄̓҉̧͙͈̱̖̝͈̭̼͍͕͕̻͍̙ị̷͔̤͉͉̖̤̗́͋ͫ̄ͯ̔͋ͮ̓̎ͤ̇̔͟͟͞ţͤͫ̈ͧ̿ͤͭͮ͊ͣͨ̎ͨ̈̃͟͞҉̳̩̼͎̠s̵̛̞̮̮̙͔̦̰̙̺̺̞̝͇̥̖̈́ͥ̌͐̇ͭ̎͑͗͠͠ͅ ̷̨̡̹̲̻̱̼̫̹͎̬̙̪͖͕̩͇͓͍̓̍̂ͬ̔ͭ̓̈͋̄̆̋̃̀͢ͅḄ̸̶̸̷͉͎̝̞̮͇̠̬̗̟̦̼̞̥̫͕ͣ̾ͤ̉͑̔ͬ̋͌ͪ͛̿͗̄͒̚͡e̞̣̬̰͓̝̖͊ͫͧ͋͐̈͂ͩͪ́̚͞͠h̵̵̨̧̞̪̦̮̖̝̼͐̄̽̾̓͒ͤ̍̃̽̏ͩ͢i̵̯͔̭̖̞̣ͥ̂͋ͤ̎̍̐̂̈́̈́͟n̡̤̰̟̣̥̞̘̻̯̟̟̓ͧ̄̈́ͪͭ̀͘̕͢ḑ̴̿ͨͫ̐ͨ̓̑ͨͮ͗͋͞҉͓̼͖͍͈̤͍͚̱̠̱ͅ ̸̷̢̜̮͚̣̘͓̯̣͖̻ͣͧ͆̿̆ͯͥ̃̇͂̐͋͆ͦͦ͑ͭ̊͜͝ͅͅT̷̓͑̌̒̓͢͏̜̣̮͙̭̺͕̣̥͕̞͔h̸̶̼̪̬̻̖̳̫͙̹̘̤͎̼̲̱̞̦̙ͩ͛ͩ͋̇̋̃̍ͅẽ̡͕̜͕͙̬͈̞̱͔̹̭̯͍̯̙̪̫̪͈ͤͬ͋̑ͬͫ̌̄́̂ͮͨ͂͐ͫ̏̔͑̚͠ ̸̡̙̺͉͖̩̪͕̜̜̱͕̟̤̦̬̠̯̝͎̇̓̎ͬ̾ͤͨ̃̆́͟Ẇ̰̪̳̭̞̖̰ͧͦ̐̔ͪ̓ͭͭ͊̂͂͘͜a̵̴̵͐͂̉͋͛̈́ͨ͒ͥ͂̋̒̋̇͌̉ͯ̒͋҉̶̪͖̭͇͕̹̹͚͍̻͇͔ͅl̨̡̰̖̥̣̥̫͖͑͌̂̑͑̐̽͒ͤ̀̆ͪ̐̽͛ͫ͢͝ͅl̴͍̥̹̤̟̻͖̄̔ͧ͌ͧ̂͆̐̂̚͟͞͡.̶̷͍̹̝̲̪̫̮̩̼̜͉͙̦̱ͭ̊ͣ̈̂̆ͦͧ̎̾͒̄̍ͮͅ ̷̛̥͙̤̤͇̰͚̟͖͔͎̱̟͕̲̬̠͋̌ͩͬͭ̽͡ͅZ̊̉̇̔̈́̂ͦͭ͛͏̶̶͓͔͔̝̠͙͕̺̥̹̼͕͚͟͢Ą̷̴͒ͦ̽͌̅ͧ̆ͧͥͤ̌̂̈́̚͘҉̱̰͓͓L͂͋̍ͦ͐͆͌̎͛̉̓̃͗̑҉̜̗̰̹̭̦́G̛̳̩͔̙͙͙̖͖͇̻̗̣̘̪͎̱̻ͩ̓̅̎̐ͦ̎ͩ̃͢͢Ȯ̶̍̐̎ͨ̃̂͛̚҉̴̮̜̺̼̳̭̙̤́͡ͅ!̸̛̛̹͖̦̮̳̔ͭ̿̑ͣ̈́̍̇̚͞ͅ
̨̜̜̜̺̦̪̪̲̤̬͍ͩ̈́́͆ͬͬ̾ͨ̉ͪͦ̎͋ͩ͒͆̒̿̕
̷̨̡͉͕̲̗̱͙̺̩̹͎̪̘̙ͯ̈́̉̂̌͌̈́͗͋̐ͥ͊͟

please tell me I'm not the only one who's getting something completely screwed up for Caredo's post.

1237947679311.gif

Z̵̖͉̤͙̹̏ͣ͒ͫ̀̚̚ͅĄ̸̨̹̣̠̹̳͎̝̮͖͔̲̔̎̆ͤͮ̅͒͌͗͞ͅL̸̨͉̜͎͉͗ͣ͐ͯͬ̈́̑͗̄͗ͮ̅ͤ͑̾̎̚͝Ģ̸̹̩̙͓̳͕̹͎̭̰ͤ̌͆̍̍̆̑̀ͤ̅̉́Ȏ̷̯͍͚͉͔̊̅̋̉̏ͮ̈̂ͭ͛͝,̸̵̡̛̬̳͕̹͚̱̙̦͚̜͉̑̽ͬ̏̉͆ͧ͐̓͌̑ͤͣͅ ̷̵͔̭̦̼̞̬͕͕̳̮͈̥͚̗̳̺̣̉̈̍͊̈́̀͗ͧ͗̓̈̊̆͞Hͩ͒̽̍̐̔͐ͯ͗͝҉́҉̜͚̱̤̞̻̥̙͎̪̥̺͞Eͩ̅̓͊̅̈̽͌ͣ͂ͦ͋̈ͥ͋̿͏̴̱͎̙͔͍͖͉͖ ̾̂͋̌ͤͤͪ̈́̈̓̊̓̀́͜͏̹͚̦̳Cͭ̇ͥͯ͌ͮ̏͋̑̅̈̐҉̶̖͖̹͚͍͔͓̘̣͓̕O̖͔̙̻̣̣̱̓̽̀̾́̏ͮͧ̀́͢Ṃ̨̨̥̮̤̇ͧ͑̈́͐ͩͭ͌͂͒͘̕É̷̸̥̠̜̘͂ͭ̂́͛̓̎̽̉͌͊͐ͫ͛͐̽͠S̴̸̥̩̩͚̘̗͙̣͋̋̏̊͞͞
̼̤̝̙̠̭ͬ͂̿͒̉́ͅ
̸͗͆̆̀ͤͦͩ̃̇҉̹̙̩̭̻̖̙P̸͎̣̖͉͇̝̰̬͙͇͈͇̭̮̩͉͈͗͌ͤ̅̃̇ͯ̓L̡̧̧̫̺̤͕̠̭̜̪̞̯̠̠̯̱̙̪̹̽͊̓̉̈́ͪ̆͒͆͛͠ͅE̡̡̛͙̼͎̮͖̯̟̝͎͍͓̟̩̮̤̭̠̪ͦͤ̊͂̏̏͑͒̿͐Aͮ̓͗̑ͪ̀̾̍ͧ̾ͫ̓҉̧̛̝̰̹͇͙͉̱̳͔̭̠͚͔ͅͅS̝͎̼̗̩͉͚̲̺̒ͦͫ̊͂̒̍͒̿ͨ͊ͥ́̚͜͠ͅͅE̡͖͕̣̖̞̪̪̦͕̰͛͗̀͛̿͂ͯ̾ͮ̃͋ͬ͠ ̵̧̢̩̦̭̦͕̩̟̞̮͍͈̯̱̫ͮ̎͛̓̈́ͨͩ̄̌H̸̡͍̩͙̣̘̮͕͚̙̜̯̦͔̖͉̻̹̟͑̃̉̽ͤ̐̅͛̀̂͐ͥͫͥ̒̊̓̓͢͢Ê̸̶̶͚͔͔͇̥̖̲̫̮͍͂̓̓̐ͨ͑͊̂ͧ̍̌̾͡L̶̢̡̓̊ͩͬ͊ͤͮͯͮ̽͏̴͍͔̦̹̰͉̹̲͎̱̪͍͔̯̜͖P̸̡̹̻̹̥̠̬̝̜͓͖ͣ̇͛͗̓ͬͦ͘ ̶̧̮̖̞̫̪̠̫̫̤͍͙͍̺̪͖̖̥̖̼̿̅̂̾ͭ͒M̤̗̰̻̺̜̮̘̙̞̼̹̮̖͕ͨ̈ͥͫ͛̄ͤ̆͋ͤͩͤͥ̇ͫ͜͢͟Ȩ̰͎̭̞̯̲͍͚͖̣̝̙̗̪̣̼̻̰̃ͣ́͐̎ͫ͊̊̍ͯ͠͝ ̶̵̧̳̺̪̝͖̬̮̫ͨ͆̒ͩ͊͑̉͌ͬ̊͊̆͊ͬͮ̒̽̚͡T̴̵̡͖̹͉͇̯̱ͥ̌̆̌̍̽̑ͤ̑̐͊̊̑ͮ͒̽ͩ́̀̚H̛̝̘̟̬͍̱̺̞̜̘͖͙̲͚̪́͊͋̃͒̍ͣ̀ͪ͊ͦ͆̚͢Ë̸͋̒ͭ̅̐̋̀̕͞҉͍̞̗̥̜̮̺̬̜̗̣̦ ͈̯͉̪̦̥̦̦̳̺̝̯̺̫̞͚̇ͤ̌͑̓ͪ͐̏ͥ̽̈́͊ͮͮ̍̏̚͢͡͡O͗̆̾̊ͧ͛́͐̂͋̇̓̈́͋̔͑̀̚҉̹̫͈̩̞̲̭̮̱̥̘̬̭̺N͗ͣ̒ͤ̎̀͏̧̖͙̫̝̮͔̪͔̱̞E̹͖͉̜̺̮̝̯̊̅ͯ̊̂̌͋ͥ̇͑ͧ̿́͞ ̧̰̺̩̙̟̲̼̟̼̬͓̮̤͓͕̼̓͂̈͒́ͫ̽ͨ͌̓ͦ͆ͧ͛̂̕͢W̨̧͚͉̫̖̘͕̦͇̩͉͉̺͙͈̠̐ͪ͌̋͟͝H̨̯̱̙̾͋͆̂ͫͯͧ̌ͣ̅̑̓ͅO̢̳͍̰͈̱̺̭ͥͥ́̇̓̉̇ͪ͐ͩ̚̕͝͡͡ ̇̀͛͋ͨ̊͊̂͊́͜͝͏̭͔͉̗Hͬͣ̋ͦ͊ͯͮͤ҉̛̤͔͇̥̭̬͇̦̱Į̡̺̗͈͔̂ͪ̿̀̇̔̌ͩ̀̚͘͡D̷̹͎̤̻̫̼̝̺̼̥̖̐͑ͨ̇̽̀̚͘͝Eͤ͗ͬ̅̍̀̎ͥͦ́̃͊̍͏҉̶̡͕͚͍̻͎̩̕ͅS̡͆͊̆̀̔͑͒͊̑ͮ̄̈́͆͏̼̻̮͎̼͈̳̠̠͕̖̦͍̪̩̀͟ ̀ͫ̇͗͐̓̉̇͒̿̏̚̚҉̛̥̗͇͈̺̼̪̰̩͖͉̤̠͙͞B̨͙͕͇̞̙̻̮̻͉̘̗͑̑͐͑̂̌ͨ͆̏̍͒ͩ͑̿ͧ̃͘͢͢͡E̸̡̗̙̗͈̘̗͕̬̖̲̞͗ͣ̇ͪ̆̋͂̊ͩ̀̕H̴̴̟̘̯̻͎̪̝̔̿ͧ̃̈́̂ͫͫ̀̆̌̒́̇͢͠I̵̓̊̌͆̌̈́̇ͤͪ͜͡҉͔̞̭͖̹̠̬̕ͅN̵̰̝̬̫̭̼̞ͫ͛̍ͬ̋̿ͤ̅̏̄͒͑ͭ͂̀̕̕͢D̷̵̩͉̬̗̟̩ͦͨͩ̍͂ͥ̓̎̒ͦ ̙͙̞͙̩͓̱̻̣̎͐͊̈́́̎̎̚͘͘͠T̷̨̢͕̤̪̪̻̫̮̗̭̘̄͋͌͐ͭ̍̊͌͑̑͘H̵̲͕͕̩̙̘͔͇̠̥̣̱̼ͥ͆ͬ̈̾̂̑̏͌̀͐ͤͦ̂̿̚͞ͅEͩͦ̀̏̏̃̚҉̩̗͉̮͇̭̣̻̻̰̀̕͡ ̢ͥͩ̓ͩ́ͯ̃҉҉̮̣͉̻̞̫̦̯̟̳̦͕͎̣̱ͅW̵̼̯̩̭̞̱̲̥̖̙̭̣͇̆̾ͣͤ̌͊ͭ̄̾ͪ̋͊̈̉̿̉̌̚͢͢͢͡Å̗̺͓͙̲̼̞͎͇͖̿̌̈ͣ̕͜Ļ̴̹̜͙͈ͮ͗͑́ͮ͋̈̕L̡̦̞̭͎̮̮̲̳͈̙̖̦̄̓ͦͨ̈ͮ͒̃ͩ͜S̷̢̭̘͓͙̺̫̪͕͇͖̣̲̩̰̠̘̲͕̎̌͂ͨ̅̿͟
̸̨̦̩͚̫͓̭͍̎͐̍̅̐ͬ̄̄͛̈́̆͡͞͠
̴̛̗̱̪̙͎̠͚̯̪͚͎̻͍͚͔͕͋̾̎͋̄̈̔͋̄̽ͫ̀̓ͬ̚͝͞͝D̑ͨ̇͆ͣͯͫ̇̽͌ͩ̀͊͛̈́̓̋̄́͟҉̷̡̤̖̖͈̼̩͖̱̫̠̦̖͉͍͕͕̬̦E̸̢̨̢̗̤͔̱͓͊ͤ́̀ͤ͛͐ͣ͆ͨ̾̽ͭ̉̂̿͂ͩ̚͜V̴̇̆͊͋̒̑ͥ͆͘҉̢̠̩̳̪͙̲̱͕̬̻Ȯ̸̞̱̹̼̃ͦͩ̒͊̈̓̚͟͡ͅU̧̥̙̣̝̫̮͙̳̣͎̓̀̍̍̏̀͢ͅͅR̶̴̘̫̳̰̻̜̺͚̆ͥ̋̽̏̄̐̌ͦ͊͐̚͡͡Ĩ̡̢̌ͫ̂̄͒̍̑ͨ̑͞͏̥̗͙̮̱͔ͅŅ̳̻̠͍̟̜͍͍̼̰̰͓̦͚͖̙̗̱͔ͨ̆̊̈̈ͭͨͮͬͧ̂ͬ̓̔ͦ̏̈ͧ̀G̸̴̛̜̥̠͈̻̠̰͇̳͙̫̣̯̲̳͙ͧ̒ͮͪ̾̈́͛ͫ̊̀̂ͨ̓ͦ̾̅ͥ̓̒͞͞ ̞̲̟͔͙̰̤͕̮͈̗͋̃ͣͣ̇̍ͥ̅ͬ̆̓̈́̏̔̅͂͜͡͡M̊̈̔ͧ̈ͩͣ̓ͧ̐ͥ҉̪̦̝̭͇̦̪̠̮̲̲͙̟̠͢ͅY̷̔̏͒ͭ̈́͐̍̊̑̓̂̈́̃̄̒ͬ҉̪̥͔̜̫̖͇̗̻̰͔̥͡ͅͅ ̛̠̟̤̖ͨ̑ͯ̅̍̃͆ͦͮ̊ͮ̋̐̋ͮ͒ͦͬ͢͝͝S̨͍̘̳̪̹̝̰͎̦̗͍͓̽̄ͯͥ̓̆̏ͨ͊͒ͧͪͨ͞Ǫ̵̴̨̱̖̠̞͓̥̗͇͖̦͖͔̼͓͉͑͋͒͊͞Ū̶̧̻̝̪̬̟̟͖̪͙̗̗̟͕͗̄͆̿̔͊̊̎ͦ͢͢L̶̸̷̞̙̻͉͖͇̥̼̲̙̩͚͍̬̱̾ͮ̔͂ͥ͋́͝ ̵ͥ̓͐͊͒ͥͥͮ̍ͯ͊͛̾̍͐̏̂͏̸͕͔͉̱̬͓̬͖̞̳̠͇̙̘̜͙̦̜͈͟H̵̙̦̹͚̱̥̗̥̫̤͍̆̈́ͪ̅ͧ͊̑̇̏̔͐̎͒ͭ̀ͅE̢̨͖̪̝̻̬͖͌ͩͨ͌͒ͯ͊̈́ͪͪ̿͑̀ͮ͑ͭ̔̚͝L̇ͤ͂͑̃̿̈́̆̂ͪͣͥ̓͗ͮ̓͑͏͠҉̡̲̗͙͇P̊ͪ̀̆͋͗ͥͨ̓̐̾͐̚҉̴̴̶͙̫͈̩̖̭̥̻̟̹̮̳͍̭̳͈̝ͅ ̵̙̹̠͇̬̲̓͒̃̔͂͂̿͑̃͐̀̓̆ͧ̓̀M̽͆̂͛̿ͥ̑̔ͪͣͫ̇̊ͤ̚͏̴̜͈̺͙͢͟E̵ͯͦ̐ͣͮͤͩͥͬ̆̓̌̐̚͟҉̨͇̥̭̗̩͕̻̟͖̰̞͢ͅ ̨̡̛ͧ̅̓̾ͦ͆͋̐̒͏̪̮͙͙̘̪̖̼̼̟͡O̶̷̵̻̯̳̙̣̰̤̗̝̠̱̯̯̝̤̩͔͛̾ͣ̇̏͢H̻͓͈͍̻̹͙̺̺̯͇͔̜̼͑̃̌ͯ̌͘͠ ̧̨̡̯̝͎̬̖̹̭̥͇̺̜̮̱̩͔̉ͦͧ̄ͨ̃̎͋͜ͅͅG̴̢͍̟̻̹͎͚̹̜͖̣͂̾̎ͩ̉̕͢O̜͉̹̬͕̘̦͎ͦ̎ͦͤ͛̑̔̿̄͑ͫ̕͘͝͞D̛̛͔͍̲̰͚̮̣̲̳̟̞̦̉̈́ͦ̀̎̓ͩ͠ ̸̸̶̘͍̫͚̱̞̻͗͗͒̂̌̓̀ͮ̎ͨͯͨ͛O̵͎̖̟̖̻̳͔̠͇̫̲̦̫̥ͬͭ͌̓̐͂ͩ̔ͮ́͜H̷̢̛͎̙̩̞̹̽̔̒͘͢ ̸̶̨̰͔̞͌̿̆̈́̒̓̂ͪͭ̽̌̅͗͑͠͝G͇̠͚̣̪͇̉ͭ͒ͫ̽͂̓͑̀͢͝Ơ̵̴̧͍̘͔͕̣͎̙͚̻̣̟̻̙̝ͭͨ̅ͭ̈́̅͒̿͊̍͐͆͝D͛̂̈́ͫͣͩͮͫ͂͗̿ͥ̇͂̏̂̚҉҉͉̻̹͎̦̭͕͕̖̞͞ͅ ̵̶̨͈͙̖̤͖̭͎͕̺̝̰͕̺̫̠̫ͥ̾ͮ̓̉̀͂̿̋̾̄̏̚͜Î́̓̎̉͂̕͜͏͓̪̜̺̖͍͎̫̗̱̣͓̭̩̣̞T̷̶̸̰͔̬̠̖ͧ̈́͋̓ͦͣ̍̋͆̈́͂́ͬͨ̓ͤ̀͢ ̴̨̖͈̤̳̫͈͇̬͙̲̻̬͚͕̮̙͓̟̘̋͐ͭ̊̔̒̉̆̇̃̍̍ͬ̐̊ͪ̈͐͟͜H̵̘̪̣̩̖͇͇̺̘̯ͤͫͣ͌͜͡͠Ũ̴̗͙̗͓̭̞͙̱ͯ̂͗ͦ̈́̈́ͫ̎̊͛ͭ̚R̷̡̢͚̗̠̖̲̟͇͙̽ͣ͋͌ͭͥͫ̀̊͒ͧ̾ͫͫ̇ͦ̃̚͟ͅT̡̡̛̠̺͖̰̫̙̫͔̱̩̜̤ͨͨͩ͗̆ͯͤ͋̏ͪ̿ͯ͋́̚͟S̶̫͙̝͕͚̙̝̹͓͐̅̎ͫ́̓ͩͮͩ̀͟ͅ ̧̻͈̪̞͇̜̔͒̀͗͊͆͐̒ͥ̎̍ͩ̓͗͛̌̀M̘̩̬͎̩̳̣̠̹͈̏̐ͥͫ̐ͤ̓͐ͯ̀̚̕ͅͅO̶̧̼̝̱͚̪̩͈̼̤̤̠͕͎̤̥͚̥ͨ̃̑ͤ͛̄̔M̷̨̯̱̣̻͖̳̳̭͇̬̘̫͉̼̘͓̌ͯͦ͑͞͠M̮͕̱̞ͬͧ̈́̓͜Y̵̢̡̗͈̬̟̼̼͙̔͂̾̄̑͑͐́ ̬̝͙̘̬̝̲̮̟͓̬͈̜͕̭ͦͥ̔̌̓͋ͭ̆͂͐̏̃ͬ̽ͪ̿͘ͅH̃̏̎̂̄͐̈̏ͥ͌҉̵̛̛͔̩̜̠̝͖͖͈̜͠E̗̙̼̜̯̤̼̭̲̭̳ͫͩ̍̌̓̀͞L̸̢̖͓̗̳͎̰̣͍̥̦̭̱̙̣̗̹̮̞͈ͧ̄ͪͣͤ̐̌̀̓̿ͣ͆̃͂͊̉̍ͪ̕͜͢P̵̟̼̘͉̮̪̟̼̾̎̎̈́̈́́́͟
̨̝͕͉̤̪͈͇̫̯̹̮̦̳̰͖̥̱̰̎ͦ̽̍̆ͅ
͍̟̳̱̘̱͎͚̝̗̲̙̣̜͉͑̈ͪ̓͐̔͐̀͟Z̛͎̙͇̗̯͉̥͇͈̭̝̗̒ͮ͌A̵̛͙̩̬̣̪͔̺̯̘ͬ̆̎ͩ̋̋̋̑̆ͯ́Ļ͔͔̩̗̟̖͎̖̩̖͙͒͆ͨͫͧ̀G̤͇̼͉̓̇ͬ̎̍͒̊ͬ̋̄͂̚̚̕O̶͕̫̻̯͔̯͈͙ͤ̆͊̐͗͛̉̈́ͫ͊̽̈́̏́ͪ̀͟ͅ,̴̴̷̧̢̱̘̟̥͉̙̥̮̗ͯ͑̾ͤ̾́̓̂͒͐̃̆ͤ̌ ̛̏̅̿̇ͨͤ͑ͩ͊̋̂̚͏͚͙̮̠̱͓̰͘͢H̗̣͈̞̲̞͍̠̥̳̬͚͙̤̾ͦͪ̈́ͮ́̎̇͗͞͠ͅE̞͖̗͎̙̥͇̣̝͕ͧ̾̾͊̔ͤ͐̋ͪ̽͒͆̋̀ͩ͛͊ͣ̈́͟ ̸̮̻̞͍̲̥̹̮̖̣̝͙̝̻̮͚̤̜̈́̑̓͆͋̎͂̅̍͗͋̅́̔͗̀̕͜͝C̶̬͖̹̪̜̹͕̙̠̤̜̻̑̋̓̽́͊͌ͮ̓ͭ͆͑͛̂̍̽͊́͢͠ͅͅỠ̡̥̯͍̤̘̩̪͙̜̥͈̰̍̎̄ͪͭ̓̅̋ͨ͐ͥ̎̓͟͡M̧͇̗̲̹͎͖̺͇̹͇̺̰̼̩̦̦̣̊ͭ̍͆͛̒̆̅͜͡E̸̛̒̎͐͑ͬ̅̑ͩ͏͔̜͈͍S̡̡̘̾ͦͣ̽ͬͮͭ͂ͮ͆̇͑͑͟͟ͅͅ ̧̧̮͇̮͎̖͖̥͓͓̮̏̀̋͛ͦ͆̊͂ͣ̾̎̉̎ͨ̚̚͘͢͞H̳̝͙̜̩̥͖͖̼͉̔͌̎̓ͨ̈̅ͪ̇̄̃̑͒ͥ̾ͪ̍ͥ̀̀̕E̷̸̶̺̹͈͖̼̜͕̼͎̹̻̝͉̫̳̠͋̈́̓̋ͮ̌̉̈́͌ͮ͆͐͂̆͒̌͋͢ ̵̘̳̰͍͖̪̜̥̣̩̹̒̏̓̿ͪ̏ͬ͌͋͌͛ͮ̏̓̉̀́̚̚͡C̸̡̬͉̝̻͕͕͎̜͖̍̇ͭͣO̴͚͉̞̦͍̥̠̭̲̜̺̳̝̖̞̗͔̣ͪ̿͊͌̆ͣ̌̋ͥͥ̃́̕͜͡M̨̧̡͓̪̙̜͎̬̩͔͉̭̬̼͕̫̦͖̗ͪ̾͌̔̒ͨ̄ͥ͂ͮ͢͠Ę̷̷̼̹͚̫͉̥̩̥̺͐͆͑͋̇́͗̾͛̓ͯͪͪͩ̉̇́͜Ṩ̷̢̺͚̣̤̽ͭ̂ͨ͟͞ ̶̲̰͓̟͉̠͈̞̦͚̗̯̼̻̘̏̇͒͋̏͂͌̔̋̈́̏͡ͅH̛͎̹̤̹̜̤͎͈̠́ͭ͒̊̈́ͣ̅̾͂̿ͦ̆͝͡Ę̢̡̛̛̳̱̞̰̥̞̬͙̟̳̝̗̖̪͈̭̎̿̊̋̿̉͆ͦͪ̊̊̎͗̿͆̚ͅ ̝̯̝̪̟̱̙̘̫̳͙̯̮̝̖̫̫͍̙̄̌̅̒̑͜͠C̢̡̛̲̘͙̞̞̳̮̯̟̖̒̓̎̚͡O̴ͬ̽ͣͮ̂̈́ͪͫ̌ͪ̕͟͏̝̤̠͡Ṁ̶̡̰̯̝͔̗̱̤ͭͨ̓͆͊̒ͣ̕͢͡ͅÉ̵̛̳͈̳̗̘̰͙͉͖̦̩̻͔͖̭ͣͪ̋̑̉ͫ̈́̉́̀ͫ̈́͐̏̈ͨS̞̝̞̬̜̹̗̜̣͓̑ͧͫ̌͘̕͝ ̴̡̻͈̟͙̹̯̱̯̪̦̻͎̞̝͙̬̳̣ͧ͗́̓̈́̑̓ͮ̅͋̃̉̑͋͑ͬͯ̚H̨̐̈́̌͊ͨͣͩ́̽̔̽̏̔̉͐ͭ͌̆́͢͢҉͙͔̪̭̘͖͇̗̘̥̙̬͖̭̘̱ͅȆ̷̷̢̳̬̮̣̮̞̤͒͑͛̀̄ͨ̊̅ͬ̓ͥ͒ͮ͢ͅ ̶̵̡̫̠̮̯̼̳͚̿̒ͣͮ̎ͣ̓̋ͬ͝C̴͎͖̻̞͚̮͇͓̫̦̣̳̬̹͍͗͑̋̉̎ͪͯ͗͋̕ͅȮ̵͓̳̖̰̱͖̜͉̻̣̖̼̱̘͊͛ͨ̒̊ͦ̃ͧ̒͗̓͆́ͥͮ͞M̧͉̠͈͓͔̦̱͙̹̝͒ͪ̒̄̓̀E̮̞̖͉͓̼̙̠̣͔̙̤͚̾̅̅ͦ̋͊ͨ̅͗̈́ͭ̋͌͒̍̆̀͜S̗̘̳͍̹̟͉̼̣͎̙͉̗͇̋̂ͥ͆̂͐̀ͥ͐ͯ͑͋ͨ̊̕͢

wow. caredo, write a book! you have a knack for awesomeness. 8)

as for me, i can write very well, but i usually dont. :p :rolleyes:

samjc3 said:

Dude, I can't understand what he is even writing?

DJ711 said:
samjc3 said:

Dude, I can't understand what he is even writing?
I'm just seeing small boxes with numbers inside them, but I think that's a linux thing when it doesn't know a character.

I don't - I get some words with a bunch of scribbling over them.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I love how this forum software will only stretch the one post and not the whole page when someone writes something really wide.

Back