deleted

Re: WTB/WTT:SNESp Batteries

Here's the deal, guys.

Banditpaw: You don't need more than one thread for your dealings on here, they will be merged.

Eurddrue: While we agree that he should contain himself in the junkyard, it would behoove you to be a little gentler about it. The report post feature is there so that you don't have to get into conflict over this and just let us review it.

The staff hath spoken.

Re: Banditpaw1's all-purpose Junkyard thread UPDATED 8/11

I am interested in Pokemon Gold, would you do $7 shipped?

What kind of iPod do you want? I have a broken 30GB iPod Video and a 2GB iPod Nano. The iPod Video can be fixed and made to look brand new for under $20. I'm mainly looking for cash but if you offer something good in a trade I might accept.

Re: Banditpaw1's all-purpose Junkyard thread UPDATED 8/11

Harshboy said:
I am interested in Pokemon Gold, would you do $7 shipped?

What kind of iPod do you want? I have a broken 30GB iPod Video and a 2GB iPod Nano. The iPod Video can be fixed and made to look brand new for under $20. I'm mainly looking for cash but if you offer something good in a trade I might accept.
Pkm gold may be didbed not yet sure... I also REALLY NED A ATARI!!!(2600)

Re: Will trade for decent computer parts FS/T:Update 10/8

whats up with the xbox 360 you stillhave it? I will trade you a radica for it.

Re: Will trade for decent computer parts FS/T:Update 10/8

Hifeno said:
whats up with the xbox 360 you stillhave it? I will trade you a radica for it.
you have to wait unless you offer cash or a laptop and i pay cash.

Re: I NEED MONEY BUY BUY BUY!!!

I'll trade you your SP motherboards for a spraypainted NES controller. I can customize it too, like blue buttons, a white cord, and a red controller case, or something. (I know, that would look hideous, but it's just an example)

The only thing is that Start/Select have to stay black if you accept the deal. Spraypaint won't stay on them very well.

Back