deleted

Re: WTB: snes doom

Ya wanna know what's really stupid and pointless? Having multiple for sale threads. And honestly, I don't care If I piss you off or not. Your emotions are of no concern to me. Good day!

EDIT: +1 for icarus

Alright guys, cool down. :rolleyes: He is offering a fair price for the goods, no need to criticize him.

PalmerTech said:
Alright guys, cool down. :rolleyes: He is offering a fair price for the goods, no need to criticize him.

I like palmer Oh and got luck with the NOTLesbo girl ;)

banditpaw1 said:
Its stupid and ponitless. And that was the point of my post.

If I were not on my iPod touch I would make an objection, but the same could be said about nearly all of your lame posts and multiple, redundant (lulz I makes pun) sale threads.

WTB/WTT:SNESp Batteries

I will trade games / items or buy some good rechargeable li-on batteries.PM me with info/pics.
EDIT: Oh and don't complian I start to many threads.I will alert a mod/admin if you just complain in here. thanks.

Re: WTB/WTT:SNESp Batteries

gtfo, or bump up an old topic. Complain to all of the admins/mods you want, I think they'll agree with me. That's 4 or 5 on this site alone.

reported for spamming. you REALLY need to just edit and bump your old thread instead of starting a thousand new ones

It would make more sense to add this to your on going trade thread. That way you don't have a bunch of threads (this is number 5).

Also, it'd be helpful if you gave some parameters about what type of battery you're looking for. Technically I could sell you four AAs and they would work...

Back