Commission me for... WAIT, WHAT? AN IPHONE APP?

SonyQrio

Frequent Poster
Yes, that is right folks! Commission me to program your very own iPhone/iPod Touch application today!

nonsense stops here

Simply PM me with what you want the app to do, and I'll tell you if I can program it or not. If you decide you want to commission me, I will work with you until you get what you want. Don't worry, I am very experienced in programming utility-like applications, not games.

However, if you want a game, it has to be simple. I can't program in 3D or anything that has advanced physics. So the game must be 2D and require minimum physics, such as a ball bouncing.

Prices vary depending on the job, so if you have a simple app idea, such as a NICE journal/note taking application, the price will be around $50.

If you want a moderately complex / :awesome: game, it will be more expensive, lets say maybe $100?

Prices are most definitely negociable. If all you want is some really simple app, maybe $10.

After I make you the app, I will walk you through how you can get it on your device!

Go to http://www.sonyqrio.com/Projects.html to look at some of my work.

Thats all,
Sony

Eh, it's still an accurate statement, as anyone who's actually been in the field can attest.

I know people who've been programming for 30+ years, but couldn't tell you the first thing on how to make a 3d-accelerated game.

robm said:
Eh, it's still an accurate statement, as anyone who's actually been in the field can attest.
I know people who've been programming for 30+ years, but couldn't tell you the first thing on how to make a 3d-accelerated game.
Yar, 'tis true.
I've made more Gameboy Color games than PC Applications.

I'm assuming these are native apps and not flash or html with a bridge?

I am interested.

What would it cost for what is essentially a point and click adventure game? I would provide the assets.

Back