Comission me meow.

Ishwhale

Hey guys, don't mean to make another thread of this, I am extremely tight on cash right now and am trying to find another job. If you guys want comissions done, now is the time to have them done quickly. I don't ever take long, but at this juncture in my life they will be expedited (i think that's the right word). I am trying so hard make enough money to buy my dream car, a VW Bus and I have found the perfect one for two grand. I have two grand but I also have tuition to pay on the tenth of October and will be needing new tires on the bus soon if i get it. So now is the time people. Save up those pennies, go mow the neighbors lawn. Then give all that money to me, and I'll give you a one-of-a-kind custom gameboy to your specifications and liking at the quickest speed I can.

Thanks all, regards
Ishwhale :awesomeish:

I think that Ish's work is extremely impressive.
Since teh pumpkin approves, you should buy his goods.
Hellfire will consume you if you do not give al your pennies to teh whale.

<3 <3 <3 :awesomeish: <3 <3 <3

I love how this thread has many posts, but none of them are for commissions XD

Ish, have you tried other forums? Modretro doesn't have many people with money.

People keep urging me to register on BH.... :wtf: that's just another site i have to keep up with though.

BH: lots of noobs willing to throw money at you. But currently, its down, they are movie it to another server or something.

Gimme a price range for an GBA arcade cabinet.
Something along the lines of this, only a lot less boring. You are good at that.
For scale, that's a GBC cart in the top.

4JenZ.png

Good choice of car, I was the same a few years back and got the money together to buy one :awesome:
n538215692_2258797_6113.jpg

Ishmael1010 said:
Hey guys, don't mean to make another thread of this, I am extremely tight on cash right now and am trying to find another job. If you guys want comissions done, now is the time to have them done quickly. I don't ever take long, but at this juncture in my life they will be expedited (i think that's the right word). I am trying so hard make enough money to buy my dream car, a VW Bus and I have found the perfect one for two grand. I have two grand but I also have tuition to pay on the tenth of October and will be needing new tires on the bus soon if i get it. So now is the time people. Save up those pennies, go mow the neighbors lawn. Then give all that money to me, and I'll give you a one-of-a-kind custom gameboy to your specifications and liking at the quickest speed I can.

Thanks all, regards
Ishwhale :awesomeish:

Ish, I contacted you about a friend that wanted one, and you didn't follow up after your one response. I can see if he is still interested.

Back