Christmas for ModRetro!

DK  said:
<---
bigku.jpg

I'm not even into ponies and I have to admit that's pretty Dang cute.

I would have a better Christmas avatar, but it seems there is a new dimension limit. :S

There's currently no reason to hold an MR fundraiser, we'll let you know if we have one.

We'll be having another neat event here soon, stay tuned for that!

SS

Did a little editing to my 3 day old avatar to fit into le holiday cheer. Apparently my legally acquired version of Paint Tool Sai doesn't have a function to save as a transparent png and i cba to fix it now. ♥ merry christmas peeps

So I sent SS something and he decided to send me something back! :awesome: Hopefully I don't mutilate myself too badly.

1433skw.jpg

Mario said:
So I sent SS something and he decided to send me something back! :awesome: Hopefully I don't mutilate myself too badly.

HEEEEY!! I had one EXACTLY like that one last Christmas! It broke because I was a dumbass and tried to open a cardboard box in the freezing cold.

But that's an awesome knife! Great flipper, too! If you're not stupid, it'll last you awhile.

I want the silver version of that knife so bad!

Yeah, the handle went out on me today... :oops: Not sure how much abuse these are supposed to be able to take. I want to buy a nice one now, though.

Oh flax I forgot christmas was happening, and my avatar's not festive enough!!! Merry Chrsimahannakwanzikah Modretro!

This is what Mario got me:

IMG_1280.jpg

CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT PINKIE PIE!!!

I love him more than I will love any of you, I hope you guys can understand that.

:ssawesome: :h5: :awesomemario:

SS

Like the old adage goes: The way to a man's heart is through his ponies.

Our manlove is truly like no other. <3

Also, I fixed the knife! :awesome:

1625vdi.jpg

Score one for modder ingenuity. And JB Weld. That stuff works wonders. It's not pretty, but it works.
Balisong flipping is extremely addicting for some reason.

Back