Can anyone here softmod my xbox?

Cojiro

I have an xbox that I want softmodded (I still don't know what all is available once whatever is loaded on there, etc...), but anyway, I don't really want to buy the required game and the action replay or whatever, so if someone has the means to softmod an xbox, and would be willing to do it for me, that would be great!

If you can pay for shipping, I'll do it. FYI you're looking at $40 for that.
Alternatively, you could pay a deposit and shipping on my softmod kit, and then send it back my way to get your deposit back when you're done. That will run you around $12, and a $25 deposit.

If all of that sounds bad to you, if you can find a memory card, and ship it my way, I'll put the gamesaves on it for you. Then you just need to find a copy of one of the games. This would be about $6 in shipping to me and back, and $10 for the game. From then on out, you can do it yourself if you grab another xbox. Probably your best option.

All of this, of course, is assuming you don't live in or around Chattanooga. If that's the case, let me know and you could just... bring it to me, and have it done. Same day service and everything.

Xboxen are big. They aren't cheap to ship, and you'd be paying to do it twice.

I'll do it for $10 plus shipping both ways if you don't want it done by geb.

Back