CamCube portable worklog -- NEED HELP --

Here is one Idea I came up with... I have a Laptop (Old and flaxty now) And the battery is 11.1v 4000mah.
I know the connection would be difficult to wire up but if I keep the pins from the laptop and the locking mechanisms do you think it would work. So if I want to charge it up all I have to do is take is plug in the laptop charger? Would that work??? Just a thought. and in a minute I am going to cut the boards memory card slots out. And yesterday I got a 64GB SD card for either the Wii key or a Wii u Im getting in november.... :tophat:
23928_505766182767763_74678142_n.jpg

tumblr_mbzv1yZiBL1rgvy0qo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mbzv1yZiBL1rgvy0qo2_1280.jpg

The laptop still works done my sister uses it a the time since she broke her newer laptop. It charges relatively quickly too...

So if it's in use, why are you using it?
Anyway, you'll want to open it up to get to the cells. You'll still need a protection circuit and a smart charger.

The only reason I can use it for the battery is I know my parents are getting her a new laptop for her birthday (we're twins)
It might turn out to be fake ratings like you said... Ill check it with my multimeter :tophat:

:tophat: Hi guys, im back... I cant figure out how to wire up the speakers... And I also have nothing I terms of volume control.
could someone link me the thread for whatever I need please :L Or if it doesn't exist could someone please answer (but im pretty sure it does. )

:tophat: So. For My :tophat: birthday and Christmas im asking for mooorreee GCP stuff. Would a battery with the same rating as the one I have with the same voltage and mah and everything work even if it is a different size/ Brand or would that just go tits up?

And what do you guys think i should get for the gcp? I am getting that amp plus case and screen. And some more hot glue and wires...
And how good are xeno modchips? Can i use an SD card to load stuff with?

CamLusted said:
:tophat: So. For My :tophat: birthday and Christmas im asking for mooorreee GCP stuff. Would a battery with the same rating as the one I have with the same voltage and mah and everything work even if it is a different size/ Brand or would that just go tits up?

And what do you guys think i should get for the gcp? I am getting that amp plus case and screen. And some more hot glue and wires...
And how good are xeno modchips? Can i use an SD card to load stuff with?
A battery (preferably rechargeable) at 11.1 volts and 4000mAh would last you a good couple hours of time from any brand (as far as I know), but if you are going to be using that kind of battery (Li-Ion) you will need a special recharge circuit (check this page for information on batteries and the boards to go along with them).
As for the xeno, it looks nice, and sounds reliable (The Xeno is a chip for the disk drive that allows the reading of burned/backup games, just for clarity ;) ). I read that it can't read re-writable disks, only the write only kind (such a shame), and you may have to do some adjusting with the drive to get it to work 100%. With the burned games (or backups) I would suggest that you write them at the LOWEST POSSIBLE SPEED. This lowers the possibility for errors in disk writing, meaning you will waste less disks. Another possibility is to use a Wii DVD Drive, or the WiiKey to play games from, as it will take up MUCH less space (and you can carry around plenty of SD cards in your pocket, unlike disks).

CamLusted said:
What is the best and easiest to install modchip? And I need it to use SD.???? Any ideas :tophat:
Choose one, best or easy to install.
Usually the better modchips are harder to install.
You don't need to use SD, but it will take up less space if you do. Also disks could skip while you are walking or riding in a vehicle, causing glitches in the game. You should note these things and then choose accordingly. It is a lot easier to use the disk drive, if you want to go that route, and you have to do a lot of soldering and things like that for a WiiKey or a WODE.

If u are good with soldering then I would recommend either a WODE or Wiikey Fusion Modchip. They both boot games of an SD card. Wiikey Fusion is probably easier and cheaper to buy. It all depends on what you want. I personally have a Wiikey Fusion wired up to my mobo for my GCP and it works great!!! So whatever you wanna do.

Back