Broken Nexus 7

vskid3

I have a Nexus 7 that has a cracked touchscreen (touch doesn't work) and the USB port doesn't work (used it to replace the broken one in my wife's). The USB port could be repaired by soldering in another microUSB port. I'm not 100% sure of the storage size, a sticker on the back says 8GB but it looked like it was 16GB when I had it plugged into my computer. Seller I bought it from may have switched the back.

You'll get a fully assembled Nexus 7 with a working LCD, working (as far as I can tell, it boots) motherboard either 8 or 16GB, working battery, and working speakers. I'll take $50 shipped OBO. I'll post some pics if anyone is interested.

I'd be interested but not at $50 considering the repairs it needs and you aren't even sure if it works correctly.
A fully working one can be had for like $150 and a replacement digitizer alone is $40.

Yes, it is a 1st gen.

epicelite said:
I'd be interested but not at $50 considering the repairs it needs and you aren't even sure if it works correctly.
A fully working one can be had for like $150 and a replacement digitizer alone is $40.
Personally, I would either fix the USB port and use it with a mouse and keyboard or use it as parts to fix another Nexus.

Back