Bluetooth headphones.

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
I want a good pair, one that will give me quality sound/battery life/look stylish.

Any thoughts/experiences/????/profit?

EDIT: Just to make it easier to post stuff, I kinda just want to get rid of the wires between my Dell Axim X51v on my belt and my ears, but I also listen to music all the time so a quick fix/cheap solution doesn't work.

SS

I don't know much about BT headphones. I know lots about wired headphones.

What is the problem? Is your cord too short? Too long? What are you using now? What is your price range? Etc.

βeta said:
I don't know much about BT headphones. I know lots about wired headphones.

What is the problem? Is your cord too short? Too long? What are you using now? What is your price range? Etc.

There isn't really a problem, I just figured I'd utilize one of the features of my dell. Occasionally the cord gets snagged underneath the flap of my cargo pockets on mah pants, it's too long then, but if I shorten it it limits me, especially when I'm chillin on my bed and I want to extend my arm with me dell in hand, then if it's too short I can't.

I'm using these:

412XX6DTKKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I've gone through 2 pairs and repaired each earbud of the second set twice because I slept on them ad they bent. My price range is...well, right now I have $2 to my name, but I'm planning on getting some so if It's a really good set then I'm willing to put out a good amount, like ~$50-$100.

Etc.

mako321 said:
maybe he wants them hidden in class :O

Nah, I like class. I'd wear em around my neck at school though.

SS

only ones ive really heard of more than once are motorola s9's. they seem to be pretty good. i know theres better out there, but, they areaiight, fro what i hear.

Ah, I forgot to mention, I've had this Axim of mine for years, and today I had to replace the headphone jack. Needless to say, if I used bluetooth I wouldn't require jacks in the first place.

SS

I haven't heard anything good about using any pair with a phone, so I doubt I'll be using them for that. Besides, no one ever alls me anyways. XD

SS

Sorry I had to edit the post Really quick. I've tried this headset with a pc with cheapy $3, and just listening to stereo music was awesome, but using a cheap adapter made the microphone horrible. But I tried with my dads phone and the quality was as good as just using the phone it self. I love these things. Just get a good adapter if you want to use it for pc.

Back