Best/worse ps2 controller

TheNineRings

Official Hypello of ModRetro
I'm trying to find out what ps2 controller is the best. Post your opinion, and why.
I like my controllers, they are made by a company called Maximo, but you may not know who they are. I like them because they have analog sticks that react very well, but the d-pad sucks, the buttons do not have the normal symbols on them, it is very large, and as soon as I figure out how I will post pictures. If anybody can help, then thanks.

Logitech ps2 wireless controller because:

Its wireless
it looks very seek, and has awesome blue analog caps
it feels better in the hands.

Only thing is, if you hit a button while your ps2 is turned off, the red led flashes while it tries to connect to its receiver. That's probably why my batteries died so quickly. :(

The Question said:
Why the stock controller?
because it feels the best. its high quality, comfortable, cheap, easy to obtain, and has no compatibility issues, or anything. ;)

I have to agree, the original Sony units are pretty much the best there is. Same for the PS3 (my god the Pelican ones for the PS3 are complete flax.)

Dualshock Controllers make my hands hurt. They are just too Dang small.

J.D said:

Never tried a Dualshock 2, but I swear that Dualshock 3/SIXAXIS controllers are smaller than original Dualshock ones. The DS3/SIXAXIS controllers are uncomfortably small, the original one is just small. Then again I'm probably totally wrong.

My favorite controller is probably the XBOX S. Only thing I don't like about it is the white/black buttons. Shoulder buttons would have been better.

J.D said:
really? that odd. i guarantee my hands are bigger than yours, and i dont have issues. Heck, i even love using my madcatz microcon. :awesome:

Back