Best Game Of All Time.

EVONY!

Probably the best game I ever played was Ninja Gaiden for NES. It was very challenging to play back in the day, now I've played it enough to take zero damage through the beginning stages and kill the first two or three bosses in one hit. I'm looking to play Ninja Gaiden 2 soon.

As for anything current... the only games I would re-buy that I've played would be Resistance 2 or Fable 2. Not really things I'd play forever, but they're fun.

zeturi said:
EVONY!

Probably the best game I ever played was Ninja Gaiden for NES. It was very challenging to play back in the day, now I've played it enough to take zero damage through the beginning stages and kill the first two or three bosses in one hit. I'm looking to play Ninja Gaiden 2 soon.

As for anything current... the only games I would re-buy that I've played would be Resistance 2 or Fable 2. Not really things I'd play forever, but they're fun.

Dood! EVONY iz juzt Awezome :dah:

I forgot to add, the best two games when it comes to the plot are Cave Story and the Phoenix Wright series.

Cave Story.

Never had I played a game with so many choices, such an amazing sound track, beautiful graphics, awesome gameplay, and all around badassedness.

ARE YOU GUYS JOKING? Everyone knows that Ping-pong home console was the BEST GAME OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME!

Doom / Doom 2.

Countless hours spent on that game, and you wanna talk customization/downloadable content/player content?

Pwns all.

robm said:
Doom / Doom 2.

Countless hours spent on that game, and you wanna talk customization/downloadable content/player content?

Pwns all.

Did you know the dude who did the DOOM box art died of a hear attack a few days ago? :cry4:

Super Smash Bros Melee hands down, although I am A HUGE LoZ Fan, and I love the Mario RPG series(All the paper mario series and the Mario and Luigi series, latter of the two is my personal fav), SMW was great, Megaman X 1-4 were awesome, battle network was absolutely fantastic, half life is epically awesome, halo is great, pokemon is awesome(eeveeftw)

Many others.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
Super Smash Bros Melee hands down, although I am A HUGE LoZ Fan, and I love the Mario RPG series(All the paper mario series and the Mario and Luigi series, latter of the two is my personal fav), SMW was great, Megaman X 1-4 were awesome, battle network was absolutely fantastic, half life is epically awesome, halo is great, pokemon is awesome(eeveeftw)

Many others.

SS

The games you just wrote now are my favorite games exept halo though.
You said you liked the Mario RGP games, what about SMG, SMS, SM64 ?
Is LOZ your absolute fav game ?

mako321 said:
why hasn't anybody added super metroid or metroid prime or metroid? :cry4:

Well, they are great, sure thats true, but not the very best.

Metroid is my third fav game.

1 ZELDA :awesome:
2 Super Mario :D
3 Metroid :p

I guess Metroid is your favorite game ?
wich of em do you like best ?

Back