Aphex Twin/Richard D. James/AFX/Windowlicker...

AfroLH

Frequent Poster
They are all the same person.
James is a Genius!

My Favorite songs:
1. Girl/Boy Song
2. Vordhosbn
3. nanou2
4. Logan Rock Witch
5. 4

Questions so we can discuss:
1. Have you heard them?
2. Like/Dislike? Why?
3. Favorite Songs?
4. Praise for James?

I've got... *checks AT folder* 3.17 gigs of his stuff, so yeah... love his work.

Some of it gets a bit too... "industrial," maybe? For the most part, though, love it. On, Dodeccaheedron, Polynomial-C, and Donkey Rhubarb (naturally) are among my favorites.

robm said:
I've got... *checks AT folder* 3.17 gigs of his stuff, so yeah... love his work.

Some of it gets a bit too... "industrial," maybe? For the most part, though, love it. On, Dodeccaheedron, Polynomial-C, and Donkey Rhubarb (naturally) are among my favorites.

Very Nice, Very Nice...

Oh and Donkey Rhubarb is awesome!

Have you noticed that most people cannot listen to Aphex?
I let one of my friends listen to it (They normally listen to stuff like Daft Punk and all other forms of techno/electronica) and they couldn't stand it.

wow! i like it! you might have turned me on to something, Afro! maybe i will buy you a TI card. (i doubt it though) :mrgreen:

AfroLH said:
samjc3 said:
wow! i like it! you might have turned me on to something, Afro! maybe i will buy you a TI card. (i doubt it though) :mrgreen:

:gonk: DONT TEASE ME!!! :cry4:

Lol.
dont-taze-me-bro-demotivational-poster.jpg

grossaffe said:
AfroLH said:
samjc3 said:

:gonk: DONT TEASE ME!!! :cry4:

Lol.
dont-taze-me-bro-demotivational-poster.jpg
its too late! ive already been tazed. its actually not that bad, after the first shock, it just makes you feel swollen everywhere for about 15 minutes. :gonk:

AfroLH said:
robm said:

Very Nice, Very Nice...

Oh and Donkey Rhubarb is awesome!

Have you noticed that most people cannot listen to Aphex?
I let one of my friends listen to it (They normally listen to stuff like Daft Punk and all other forms of techno/electronica) and they couldn't stand it.

You have to 'get it', with other forms of electronica like this (Autechre comes to mind), it's a bit of a niche market, it probably just sounds like noise to some people.

Back