Anyone got a PSone screen mobo?

pLover

Apparently plover is a type of bird.
Preferably without the thing that flaps down, and preferably without the speakers, because I want it as cheap as possible, plus then people can use the speakers for something else.

And yes, I DO want the LCD, as well, even though that's pretty given. *looks at SnowKitty*

pLover said:
Preferably without the thing that flaps down, and preferably without the speakers, because I want it as cheap as possible, plus then people can use the speakers for something else.

And yes, I DO want the LCD, as well, even though that's pretty given. *looks at SnowKitty*
you said MOBO, not mobo with LCD dumbass. i assumed you fried yours and needed a replacement board, not the whole thing.

SnowKitty said:
pLover said:

you said MOBO, not mobo with LCD dumbass. i assumed you fried yours and needed a replacement board, not the whole thing.

I see where the misunderstanding is, but given that the circuit board in the hinges and the speakers aren't part of the motherboard either, I figured that people would know I meant with the LCD., so I said "mobo" because it's quicker.

@snowpenguin: The circuit board that goes in the case connected to the hinges (the end that goes into the PSone).

Back