A fun discovery

ToastBucket

tost
A few days ago I bought one of those Tomee N64 controllers that has a metal stick on ebay. Today, it arrived, but it seems they sent me the wrong thing. I got something called a retro64. I am not going to send it back, because it appears to have a PS2-style stick in it.

Just thought I might share.

scaled.php

EDIT: Here's where I got it from. Perhaps he listed the wrong thing? The analog stick definitely feels really nice if anyone wants to risk the $12 and buy one to see if they get the same type as me.

Um, you can just buy those Retro 64 controllers ya know.
Yobo makes 'em. Retro-Bit licenses 'em.

They're damned cheap and all over eBay.

Yeah but Retro64's have crap analogs that are just copies of the official one. I've never seen one with an analog like this in it.

Sorry, I don't bookmark random flax I find on the internet, as I explained to ToastBucket in the chatroom last night.

It won't take much googling, find them yourselves you lazy *Can'tSayThisOnTV*s, god Dang.

Searched amazon, 2 pages of ebay, and 4 pages of google with multiple search keywords, and did not find a single one of these. I'm not saying that jelly was lying about finding one before, but that part about them being common was complete bullflax. :neutral2:

I suspect that this type will replace the older kind. We'll start seeing them more often as time goes on.

Back