7" widescreen LCD

t1m1d

Hey! I got this LCD at a flea market over the summer. It is a second screen for a Sylvania DVD player, and I'm pretty sure it works. I've hooked it up to my power supply, and the backlight works fine. I got a very nice, vivid white light. (I just haven't wanted tested video yet due to its weird input jack as mentioned below.) It's NTSC as far as I know, but may accept PAL.

Long story short is that it has a weird 1/8" video in jack, which I could probably just desolder and run video to from my n64, but 7" is too big for my project. The screen is in great shape, with only 2 very faint and light scratches. If it looks a little dirty, don't worry, that's just from it sitting around for a month or two. It is in an essentially flawless condition.

It takes 9-12v DC at 1 amp, according to the package. But I'm pretty sure it just drops the voltage inside, you could probably feed it 5v. It features 2x 8 ohm 1 watt speakers, a volume pot, a pot for brightness, headphone jack, DC in, and that video in jack. Pics below. Drop me an offer below, or PM. I'm also interested in trades along the line of cases or n64 motherboard work.

96k7D.jpg

NjweF.jpg

G0TFh.jpg

enSNV.jpg

XnDJG.jpg

1qBJk.jpg

aPvwn.jpg

Note the video-in jack ^
YN41q.jpg

2FHOJ.jpg

HOLY PICS BATMAN!

do you still have it? if you do i would be interested. I could pay you like $20 or some N64 motherboard work pm me what you want me to do with the motherboard. E.G. relocate cart slot.

Back