4/20

Well, I drove my Subaru in traffic for the first time yesterday. I suck at driving stick, so I was nervous about it, but apparently I didn't do too badly. Brought home groceries in it.

Guess 4/20 wasn't too bad. Gave me a new feeling of confidence with my car. :awesome:

My sisters got high in my basement, apparently. They also didn't get caught even though my parents were home.

Mako321 said:
My sisters got high in my basement, apparently. They also didn't get caught even though my parents were home.
My friend sprayed cologne on his leg and lit it on fire in his basement. The smell of burning hair and cologne is terrible, but kinda smelled like weed. Thats the closest we ever got to getting high in his basement. :dahroll:

vskid3 said:
Mako321 said:
My friend sprayed cologne on his leg and lit it on fire in his basement. The smell of burning hair and cologne is terrible, but kinda smelled like weed. Thats the closest we ever got to getting high in his basement. :dahroll:
im gonna have to sig that^ so funny :p

Back