Zeturi's selling moar crap! All sold, thanks again guys!

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
I found some more stuff I don't need. Includes:

Hip Gear PS2 Screen pad: It's just barely been taken out of the packaging. The picture is mediocre. Best for NES or SNES, anything beyond that looks like flax. However, it's also cheap. I'm asking $15 shipped.

White GBA w/ rechargable battery and charger: A nice gba. It's in overall nice condition, but the screen has some light scratches on it. As a consolation, it comes with a rechargeable battery that clips into the battery compartment. It gets decent life still. (At least 5 hours, haven't tested it beyond that.) $10 shipped also.

Gameboy games: Dragon Warrior Monsters, Dragon Warrior III, and Pokemon Red. I'll ask $5 shipped for them all.

RPG Maker for PS1: The disc is in mint condition, and plays great. Comes with the original case and all instructions, so YAY! Asking $8 shipped.

I also have a 3.5 inch screen. I've cracked it open before, and attempted to use it with a couple of systems. It works great! I'm asking $20 shipped. I'll throw in two 3.7v, 4700 mah flat lipos in for free with the screen. Thing is, I dunno if they work. My multimeter whispers to me that they are putting out a steady 4.06v each. Don't come with a protection PCB.

Please note, the money you give me is paying for shipping, so I have to wait for your paypal money to reach my bank account before I can ship. Haz a great day. <3

Re: Zeturi's selling moar crap! LOOK! IMGS KILL 56K

zet pm me your phone number! I wanna talk to you! :(

screen and the batterys seem good to me, I live in Australia just so you know for the postage

I'll give you $25 shipped for screen and batteries.

I'm highly thinkin' about your pokemon red, I have to get the money first though.

@ Nobble You is PM'ed.
@ Hifeno, sorry dude, Beta has a better offer.
@ Diminuendo, sorry man, I wouldn't be able to ship international with that price.
@ Beta, dealio. You mean the 3.5 inch screen and batteries, right?
@ nephitejnf, Whenever you're ready man.

If the deal falls through, I might be interested in the screen and batteries.

FACK. I walways miss out on zet's deals. :gonk: If no one ends up getting the 3.5" and batteries, I'll take them.

Sorry toast, Beta already snagged 'em. The 2.5 incher is still up if you want it, tho.

Hmm. I probably will buy the 2.5". But I mostly wanted those batteries :(

zeturi said:
@ Nobble You is PM'ed.
@ Hifeno, sorry dude, Beta has a better offer.
@ Diminuendo, sorry man, I wouldn't be able to ship international with that price.
@ Beta, dealio. You mean the 3.5 inch screen and batteries, right?
@ nephitejnf, Whenever you're ready man.

keep me in the cue, how much on top of the price would it be to send it here?

If anyone buys stuff from me, I will up your karma. BUMPIE

Re: Zeturi's selling moar crap! Prices lowered!

Absolutely. Please PM me so we can continue this deal.

Re: Zeturi's selling moar crap! Final Prices!

Okay, final prices have been posted. If they won't sell here, I'll be heading to the flea market with them in a couple of days. BUMP!

Back