Zcube Worklog

this is my modle (made in a hurry) please if you know how to put a switch to use the first player port rather than the internal controller please tell me
zcube_rev_c_by_itspietime314-d3b8c0c.png

NOTES
The screen power switch can be ignored i do not need it
TO DO LIST
(Green=done, blue in progress, red=need to do)
find and buy psone screen fuses
relocate dd board
Purchase/Build case
buy switches
buy yellow LED's
buy sd card adapter
solder internal sd card adapter
buy battery pack
attach battery pack
relocates controller slots
relocate internal buttons
cut heat sink
relocate setting battery and LED's
relocate speakers
solder internal memory
receive 64mb memory card
solder psone screen
solder headphone jack
remove ports
cut dd
solder controller
fix drifting on controller
relocated power regulator

relocate controller buttons

UPDATE 3/24
so i got my 64 mb card for internal memory today im going to take a break on relocating the dd for a while
10::3:0
i got the internal memory soldered on finally after some trouble (loose wires on power regulator) put its all working now
UPDATE 3/25
my psone screen died on me today not sure what happend the power is going in correctly but the sound and screen and back light wont turn on so im planning on getting a zenith screen soon since there relatively the same. i also got some more solder and wire so i can relocate the daughter boarde i can still test the cube bacause i didn't rip off the a/v plug yet
UPDATE 3/26
i fixed my psone screen need to find some new fuses though please post if you know where to get some. i also ripped off my memory card slots to day now i am going to work on slimming the controller ports
UPDATE 3/27
i started cutting my cube last night didn't get much done because i broke my last cutting bit for my dremle and had to use a jewel cutter :evil2: i relocated the sound and now it works again and im also looking at hidden traces on my dead cube
UPDATE 4/4
im starting to doubt that i will ever finish this after breaking my other cube im a little bit more motavated since a found a good case o fit it in or at least the size i need i need to find a new cube holefuly a cheap one because i am low on cash
UPDATE 4/5
fixed my cube contunied cutting probably will only update with bug progres

Back