Zack's NEW Gamecube Portable Worklog

Cool! Thanks for the thorough response! I've got an AG-85 case that's just sitting around. Maybe I could use the laser cutter at the Fab Lab to turn it into something useful. I guess you just used the auto focus feature on the Epilog once you set your "home" position?

Wow it's been awhile since an update from me. Yes the project is pretty much done. It WAS done, but then one of the fans malfunctioned and starting being annoyingly loud, so I'm in the process of replacing it. Also, the screen was damaged due to a plate literally breaking on top of my GCP, so I'm replacing the LCD too. All that aside, the GCP is done, and I'm already halfway through building another ;) More updates on that soon...
For the time being I just need to get around to making a completion video to show off the final product, possibly after I make the repairs.

The next GCP will be almost identical to this one, with the same case and basic features. I'm making some overall improvements to my previous design so it's easier to build and less junky. This will make the building process go much more smoothly since I know exactly what to expect the second time around.

Back