WTB top loading 72 pin connector.

grossaffe said:
Alright guys, you've had your fun derailing the thread, now its time to take it back on topic. if you wanna continue your little discussion, feel free to start a thread in Forum 47.

Thank GOD!

Hey, nevermind. Glad your here. I remember you saying awhile back on the benheck forums that you had a few toploading 72 pin connectors.

themadhacker said:
Hey, nevermind. Glad your here. I remember you saying awhile back on the benheck forums that you had a few toploading 72 pin connectors.

I have some game genies, but the rest are the ones for the original NES.

nevermind1534 said:
themadhacker said:

Are the game genies for the toploading NES or the regular nes? I have a game genie 72 pin connector and it is so tight, I don't think that it will work for a portable :cry: If they are for a toploading NES though, go ahead with your deal ;)

eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
themadhacker said:

Are the game genies for the toploading NES or the regular nes? I have a game genie 72 pin connector and it is so tight, I don't think that it will work for a portable :cry: If they are for a toploading NES though, go ahead with your deal ;)

The connector is the game genie is a top loading type. They are only meant to be inserted into the regular one without the adapter, though. If the connector is tight, that's good, as long as it's not so tight that it breaks off.

Back