WTB top loading 72 pin connector.

themadhacker

Crazy Train
The kind used on noacs. If you have a fried noac or a useless noac board from a retro duo/fctwin, please desolder the 72 pin connector and sell it to me.

I have the NES board from an FC twin I don't want, and it has an intact 72. 8 shipped?

Radio shack has a solder sucker hot tipped thing for like $10 I think.

I got one and it works great!

I have a radioshack desoldering iron, but as I already said my tips for it have been used to the piont that they barely work anymmore.

I live in a medium-sized city, so it took me 45 min to ride my bike there, get all the parts for my portable that are available at the shack, and go back.

Basement_Modder said:
I have no choice. I don't get my PERMIT for 2 more weeks.
AWESOME!!! I get my permit at almost the same time you do! (permitted I pass the easiest test in history) :lol:

eurddrue said:
Basement_Modder said:
I have no choice. I don't get my PERMIT for 2 more weeks.
AWESOME!!! I get my permit at almost the same time you do! (permitted I pass the easiest test in history) :lol:

There's this one kid who just sleeps through every class. Bet it won't be easy for him. :lol:

Alright guys, you've had your fun derailing the thread, now its time to take it back on topic. if you wanna continue your little discussion, feel free to start a thread in Forum 47.

Back