WTB: Gameboy color

Status
Not open for further replies.

eurddrue

Kool-Aid Man, OH YEAH!!!
I'd like to buy a gameboy color to frontlight, please. I already have special permission from my mom to get it, so long as this is my last online purchase. If the price is right, I want yours! (I'd prefer it to be cheap, but I'm not going to be extreme like GoldenfrankO)

themadhacker said:
why are you not allowed to buy/sell on the internet. How will you buy parts for mods!?
Hmmm, I won't. And I spent way too much money these last 2 months, so my mom banned me, even though it was all my money. I'm ok with it though, because now I have a lot of flax I can mod :lol:

epicelite said:
If you have a Play N' Trade nearby I think they sell GBC for like $8!
Unfortunately, we have nothing nearby other than neighbor's cows. There is a convenience store about 5 miles away.

Ebay has a few that are selling within the next few hours that are still at $.99. You might be able to snatch one of those for cheap.

Neildo_64 said:
Ebay has a few that are selling within the next few hours that are still at $.99. You might be able to snatch one of those for cheap.
Yo dawg, I herd u liek giving me links ;)

Ebay is supposed to be off limits, but she did give me permission to get a gameboy color ;)

yo dawg, I herd I just won a gbc for $10 shipped! And I was going to get a pocket for $6 shipped but it got sniped :confused:

Anybody got a free 7805? I ruined mine, and it's all I need to finish my snesp!

eurddrue said:
yo dawg, I herd I just won a gbc for $10 shipped! And I was going to get a pocket for $6 shipped but it got sniped :confused:

Wanna send me a few $ in the mail?

nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:

I was kinda hoping for free ;) I could paypal you $1 for the stamp, but, meh, they're $1.50 on ebay, I was just wondering if somebody had some extras :D

eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:

I was kinda hoping for free ;) I could paypal you $1 for the stamp, but, meh, they're $1.50 on ebay, I was just wondering if somebody had some extras :D

Then paypal would eat half of it. $1 or $2 in the mail would be better. I had to pay for it, too, remember.

nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:

Then paypal would eat half of it. $1 or $2 in the mail would be better. I had to pay for it, too, remember.
You paid for your 7805's? I usually just take them from old electronics, but I've ruined all of mine, I was inputing power to the wrong pins and now they get SSUUPPAARR hot, like even with a large heatsink on them. Also, does anybody know if the FC twin is supposed to draw 4 amps?

eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:

You paid for your 7805's? I usually just take them from old electronics, but I've ruined all of mine, I was inputing power to the wrong pins and now they get SSUUPPAARR hot, like even with a large heatsink on them. Also, does anybody know if the FC twin is supposed to draw 4 amps?

How many volts?

Amps * Volts = Watts

nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:

How many volts?

Amps * Volts = Watts
Yes, yes, I know that, and 5v 4A= 20w/7.4=[roughly, did this in my head] 2.7A, which is still a lot higher than I would think a SNES clone should draw. And that's without the screen!

eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:

How many volts?

Amps * Volts = Watts
Yes, yes, I know that, and 5v 4A= 20w/7.4=[roughly, did this in my head] 2.7A, which is still a lot higher than I would think a SNES clone should draw. And that's without the screen!

It is not drawing 4 amps, you are just feeding it 4 amps. It should run on less than 600mA.

Bibin said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:

How many volts?

Amps * Volts = Watts

It is not drawing 4 amps, you are just feeding it 4 amps. It should run on less than 600mA.
Naw, my power supply only puts out what's required, and that was because the 7805 was ruined. When I went straight at it with my power supply it only drew roughly one.

eurddrue said:
Bibin said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:
nevermind1534 said:
eurddrue said:

How many volts?

Amps * Volts = Watts

Naw, my power supply only puts out what's required, and that was because the 7805 was ruined. When I went straight at it with my power supply it only drew roughly one.

Well, you know you don't need the 7805 right? Just feed 5V to the SNES portion and it should run.

Also, almost every affordable power supply does NOT work that way, and I think you pumped too much voltage to it, which was the issue,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back