Worlds Smallest Space Invaders arcade machine completed

vcoleiro1

I have finally finished making a mini space invaders cab which I have worked on for several months. Check out the video below which includes some details on its construction

************ UPDATE *************

Just thought Id post an update showing a desktop full of micro arcade's people have asked me to build. Check out the video below:

That's tiny! Not exactly practical, but insanely cool. Any pics of the insides?

If you watch the video, he shows you the inside.

Awesome project, man. Also, holy Heck did you use thick wires. Not that it matters. :D

Normally I think mods like this are silly and pointless but you made it really look cool

Just thought Id post an update showing a desktop full of micro arcade's people have asked me to build. Check out the update video below my first post in this topic.

βeta said:
How much do you charge for these guys?
Youtube said:
how much for one?

niraveger 2 weeks ago 2
@niraveger

If you would like one, I can make one for $250 Aussie dollars plus postage. It takes 5 days to make each one by hand. Alternatively, if you want to make one yourself, it will cost about $120-$150 in parts plus cost of the tools. All the parts can be sourced online at various places. Id be happy to provide further info if you do want to build one yourself. Either way email me at vcoleiro1@gmail.com

vcoleiro1 2 weeks ago 2

I went to the video to link my friends a while back and saw this.

Nice to see these return, because they are really cool. They'd be perfect to set on a table for decoration

Back