Win7 won't boot.

Joeyjoe9876

Frequent Poster
I've never had this problem before but whenever I try to boot windows I get "vxncz is compressed press ctrl+alt+del to restart.

Googled it and got a dragonballz download... Any know anything about this?

If you have this problem for a long time then you should be worried because sometimes these kind of errors generated without any problem. Actually this error is of RAM. And RAM can generate error without any wrong thing happen so the problem is still then you have to check this out seriously. If you can't then hire a engineer for that.

martine4161 said:
If you have this problem for a long time then you should be worried because sometimes these kind of errors generated without any problem. Actually this error is of RAM. And RAM can generate error without any wrong thing happen so the problem is still then you have to check this out seriously. If you can't then hire a engineer for that.

Another ad bot.

not hard to tell.

also I just installed WinXP Pro and it fixed it. also i like XP a bit more than Win7.. the only problem is i lost a TON of photos, movies, etc..

Bibin said:
martine4161 said:

Another ad bot.

Maybe links in sigs should only be allowed after x number of posts. It might help cut down on these guys.

aceboy44 said:
I like the old technology, it's better and not so sophisticated issues :)

You're doing that thing where you post words again

Stop it

Honestly NTDLR and even Windows 98's DOS nonsense isn't simpler at all...

Back