cover1.JPG

Kasar's:
FRONT.JPG

Zenloc's :
1zvwd3n.jpg

15e8s2f.jpg

Turbo's

Gamelver's

Harshboy's duct tape GCp. THat thing was the shiz-nit.

Also, I made one other one. ;)

@nd one done with actual controller flanks, looking back, totally worth it, and shall do again.

SS

Probably Hailraizer's. Now if he used a Qoob chip and a Gameboy Player, that would be certainly kickass.

Shockslayer's 2nd GCp is also very sexy.

I would vote for the Ncube. It has a 3-way switch, can put A/V out jack, 4 controller slots, disc cover, and it has an attractive design :)

I finshed 2 gamecube portables. My first was a couple of years ago and the other one is the gcpv2 which is also done. Can't get any better pics than I already have posted due to me already selling them.

zenloc said:
I finshed 2 gamecube portables. My first was a couple of years ago and the other one is the gcpv2 which is also done. Can't get any better pics than I already have posted due to me already selling them.

Well no %$#@. Sorry I forgot to put you in my list.....
I'll try to find the pics and add you.

I'd say Gamelvers is the most legendary of them all - being the very first GCP in existence.

Most unique? Kasar's FIRST gamecube portable.....made in a tupperware :awesome:

My favorite of all time is Hailrazer's Ncube. I have probably watched his video a billion times.....so sexy......um the portable cough cough.....well okay Hailrazers voice too.

Tchay said:
I'd say Gamelvers is the most legendary of them all - being the very first GCP in existence.

My favorite of all time is Hailrazer's Ncube. I have probably watched his video a billion times.....so sexy......um the portable cough cough.....well okay Hailrazers voice too.

Yours are more unique. All the rest are just variations of ZN45s.

βeta said:
Tchay said:

Yours are more unique. All the rest are just variations of ZN45s.

Well thx man. Looks like I got a follower eh? :awesome:

But seriously, if any of you havent seen it already, check out Kasar's first portable gamecube :dahroll:

Joeyjoe9876 said:
Yeah yours are nice. But if you finish your second one first wouldn't it make that your first one? :lol:

yeahhhhhh....at this rate, that may happen....wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back