what are you looking forward to at E3?

It is going to be somewhere close to the low range of Gamecube power. More RAM and faster CPU, sure, but the graphics accelerator in the A8, while EPIC for a handheld, cannot compete.

The lower screen MIGHT support perspective shift 3D... Which is just a cheap party trick, not 3D, so I doubt it.

Because there is nothing else out there that can do what they want, at a low enough price. If I worked for Nintendo, I would be using an A8 or A9 based core. :p

It is a common SOC, so people already know the capabilities.

hey palmer, youre in CO on the 15th through 17th? wanna hang? [/off topic]

i would really like to see a new psp. specifically one with two analog sticks.

but, the only thing im really looking forward to is TLG

GUYS THIS LINKING THREAD IS ABOUT LINKING E3. GO TALK ABOUT KARMA IN A KARMA RELATED THREAD.

also, that which i said as of last comicon is about to come true. whoever names what gets a cookie.

Nintendott said:
OK OK!

Any Zelda fans out thar?

I hope this game has nothing to do with twilight princess.
Twilight Princess was *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing epic.

Twilight Princess wasn't perfect, sure, but I certainly enjoyed it. I'd be happy if the new Zelda game were some kind of extension of it or something. Other than that I couldn't give less of a Dang about Nintendo.

Personally, I'm eager to see what Valve has planned as their surprise. They thought canceling the Portal 2 segment was worthwhile, so that means it should be awesome. :awesome:

I'd like to see what Sony's gonna come up with to draw me back to my PS3, and I'm also interested in learning more about Project Natal. I doubt I'd go out and buy a 360 for it, but I'd like to at least see more of it.

im interested in playstation move as well as natal. both look promising, though from what ive seen, move will be much more flexible.

also, i hope theres updates about The Last Guardian.

I DON'T LIKE ZELDA OTHER THAN A LINK TO THE PAST. I SAID IT.

I'm waiting for any metroid stuff, uncharted 3, metal gear solid: rising

Metroid Other M :awesome:

Just realised I'm without the internet over E3, stupid holiday :cry4:

Nintendott said:
grossaffe said:
Nintendott said:
OK OK!

Any Zelda fans out thar?

I hope this game has nothing to do with twilight princess.
Twilight Princess was Linking epic.

I know that. Its my favorite game of all time! I'm jus so exited for an new adventure ::3:
Oh, gotcha. I thought you were ragging on TP. Carry on.

Back