what are you looking forward to at E3?

Not Nintendo.

Nintendo has always been really disappointing at E3.

Microsoft usually has a great show.

Sony lol.

Valve is going to announce something even though they won't release it for another 3-5 years.

Ubisoft sucks.

Others don't matter.

I'm really hoping nintendo comes through for us this year, the past few have not been good and they've been betraying hardcore gamers.

Some really hyped up 360 games *COUGH Call of Duty: Black Ops, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Halo Reach COUGH*

The 3DS, and maybe a handheld from Sony or Microsoft (That'd be awesome but I lol at it the thought of it)
Oh, and whatever Valve's surprise is.

Have anyone read this from IGN?

How powerful is the 3DS?
Nintendo has not revealed any specs for the 3DS system, but expect it to well surpass the Nintendo DS in visual and processor capabilities. To provide stereoscopic 3D effects the system must have the ability to render each game field twice, one for each of the player's eyes, a technique that will require significant horsepower to produce.

Several developers that have experienced 3DS in its current form have reported, off the record, that it has processing capabilities that far exceed the Nintendo Wii and bring the device with abilities that are close to HD consoles such as PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

According to several developer sources, the 3DS device is not using the NVIDIA Tegra mobile chipset, a rumor that's been floating around since 2009

I dought this but having gamecube graphics would be more realistic. Actually pretty :awesome:

I find it hard to believe that thing could be more powerful than the wii... but it would be awesome.

The specs are not "known", but they are so easy to guess.

They will be using an ARM core based on the A8 or A9 architecture, with 256mb RAM, most likely. Top screen will be parallelax 3D, bottom will be 2D. One analog stick.

My great friend Ray (The one who got me to the Street Fighter IV launch party) works for RagingNerds, and he offered to let me hitch a press pass ride to E3 with him, but I am gonna be in CO. FFFFFUUUUU

The specs are not "known", but they are so easy to guess.

They will be using an ARM core based on the A8 or A9 architecture, with 256mb RAM, most likely. Top screen will be parallelax 3D, bottom will be 2D. One analog stick.

My great friend Ray (The one who got me to the Street Fighter IV launch party) works for RagingNerds, and he offered to let me hitch a press pass ride to E3 with him, but I am gonna be in CO. FFFFFUUUUU

Doublepost!

If only one screen support 3D i will be disappointed :gonk:
If the 3DS is as powerful as the 360 and ps3, then it's okay.

Joeyjoe9876 said:
Isn't there supposed to be a portal 2 booth?

There was going to be an event for portal 2 but it was cancelled to make way for a "surprise"
It will still be at valve's booth

Back