Wasp Fusion bulk sale. We need people!

Count me in as well! I just came across this site 2 days ago and currently in the processes of making a GCP. How soon will I be able to buy one?

Need: 3

xy007 said:
Count me in as well! I just came across this site 2 days ago and currently in the processes of making a GCP. How soon will I be able to buy one?

Need: 3

Hello,

And welcome to the forums.
I've added you to the list. Once our goal is reached I will send out PM's to all interested members with further instructions.

Sorry guys, going to pull out of this. I need my WASP soon and am buying it from Megalomaniac.

Will there be some point in which we cut our losses and go with the extra 3$ cost if you can't get another 14 reserved? I will be needing 1 at least very soon for my portable, and I can't seem to find a place that has them in stock that are less than 80$.

xy007 said:
Will there be some point in which we cut our losses and go with the extra 3$ cost if you can't get another 14 reserved? I will be needing 1 at least very soon for my portable, and I can't seem to find a place that has them in stock that are less than 80$.
I second that

DarkSlayer said:
xy007 said:
I second that

third, i wanna build this bad boy

Yea just depends on the extra cost. If it's only like $3 more for each wiikey I'd like to get the ball rolling as well.

As of now we are not reaching our goal. It's up to you guys now.
Should I order at higher price?

bentomo said:
What is the price?

19,- + shipping and a final 3% on the total for secure payment option that we will split with all interested members.

Someone still has to sypply a addres for combined US shipping. Trusted member for convience ofcource

I'm not too worried about the extra $1.50 that it's going to cost if we don't get 50 units.

We should also include general areas of our location to get a shipping estimate

EG. Mine is Minnesota, United States

Back