Wasp Fusion bulk sale. We need people!

Ok,

I recieved the shipping fees. They seem to work with DHL.

50pcs to the US is $24,5
50pcs to Belgium is $21,5

I would need around 7 units so my shipping fee drops to $17,-

So what we can do now is wait for the remainig 7 people to apply or we just go with the 8 we have now.
I will be needing an US addres to complete the order.

Greets
Bakuku

I live in Canada btw idk how the shipping will work if their all going to a US address and then being shipped to their separate owners. I imagine any shipping you cover would take it to the boarder and then anything beyond that I would pay for once it reaches me. Lemme know what shipping you have to pay for and I'll paypal you the extra cash.

The shipping from US to Canada should be discused with the member that will provide his or her addres for the US shipping. I will only regulate the Belgium/Europe shipping.
I could recieve the whole package and sent it to the said US addres and let that personen distribute from there on.
The seller is now waiting for the delivery addresses to complete the order.

The secure payment option adds 5% to the total. About $38,- extra. Seeing as we are dealing with a China based company that’s an extra I don’t mind paying. Hope you all feel the same.

Ampz said:
Ampz said:
I'm interested, 2 pcs would be great.

Also how much is it to pay for 2 out of the bulk?
Another thing is how much is the shipping to the UK?

32,20GBP
This includes the 5% for the secure payment option and shipping from Belgium. About 5,76GBP shipping

Wow just for 2 never expected it to be that much, so is that the amount
that i'll be having to pay? or is there going to be a different amount being paid???

Ampz said:
Wow just for 2 never expected it to be that much, so is that the amount
that i'll be having to pay? or is there going to be a different amount being paid???

Belgium is ver expensive when it comes to shipping internationally. I can check the prices in Holland, I live near the border and I know they are cheaper.

Bakuku, I think it would be helpful if you updated the main post with current prices (including shipping) for a Wasp. We'll all divide up the shipping cost between us, yeah?

I'd be interested in buying a couple if the offer still stands, I'd be US shipping
Edit: definitely 2, 3 if I can afford it.

I'd be in for at least 4.

Shipping to the US.

I'll pm my shipping info and will need a price for that amount.

I still plan on getting a couple from Mega, whenever he starts taking orders again....

Sorry about the quick change in mind Bakuku,
but will I be able to change to just 1 wiikey/wasp
fusion?

First post list updated.
Almost there. 18 more orders needed!

Come on guys, lets do this!

SpecialHam said:
Count me in :)

1 PCS for now

Do we get some ribbon cables to hook this thing up with it?

Added to list

You get everything that comes with a Wasp if store bought. No extra cables for Gamecube hookup. You'll have to supply your own wires for ffc mod.

Back