Wasp Fusion bulk sale. We need people!

Bakuku

Hello Modretro,

Allot of people and myself included are searching for drivereplacment modchips for their Gamecubes.
So I took it upon myself to contact a supplier from China to get us restocked on some Wasp Fusions.
The supplier offers a secure payment methode via alibaba.com so we can't get scammed.
This option costs an extra 5% on the total bus as we are buying from China I dont mind paying al little extra for some more security.

What do you get
When buying a Wasp in this bulk you get:
-Wasp Fusion modchip
-SD card reader
-1× 32pin ffc cable
-1× 12pin ffc cable

Price
It's $19,-/unit but if we buy 50 units in bulk we can enjoy a much cheaper price of $17,5/unit.
We can easily cover the cost if we buy the bulk together. This would save us allot of money on shipping aswell.

Shipping prices:
50 units to the US is $24,5
*Ships to one trusted member addres and then distributed by said member. This way it's cheaper.
50 units to Belgium is $21,5
My addres for Europe distribution

Payment
Payment would be done thru me ofcource if enough people are willing to commit. I will accept PayPal transfers and make the payment with my own Mastercard. The only thing I ask for is that the money transferd to my account be done via the donate to a relative or friend option or else I would have to pay the transfer fee, something I'm not willing to do. Or just add the extra 3% or whatever the fee is to the total sum of your required payment

Needed information
-quantity
-addres

Interested Members:
Ampz *1 unit
Bakuku *7 units
bentomo *7 units
bush *1 unit
cheese *3 units
DaFletch01 *2 units
DarkSlayer *1 unit
Dyxlesci *1 unit
MarioOwnsAll *2 units
naimlessone *4 units
SpecialHam *1 unit
Thielink *2 Units
xy007 *2 units

*34 units total so far

So how many per person if we can get ~15 peeps? And at what cost? I've been dead in the water on my portable waiting for more orders for wasps to be taken, and had planned on getting several in my order, but it seems like that could still be a month+ away...

Consider me interested.

Also, this should probably be posted in the GC thread to get more peeps to see it

Interested.

I find it odd mega hasn't restocked, or updated the page. Badassconsoles still says it'll be back in stock around march. I hope its not due to unexpected outside complications he has to take care of. Has anyone talked to him lately and figured out any info on the future of badassconsoles?

not to hijack Bakuku's thread here...
just replying since i was mentioned

Dyxlesci said:
Interested.

I find it odd mega hasn't restocked, or updated the page. Badassconsoles still says it'll be back in stock around march. I hope its not due to unexpected outside complications he has to take care of. Has anyone talked to him lately and figured out any info on the future of badassconsoles?

im not going anywhere...
im available on twitter @BadAssConsoles ..see that little twitter birdie icon in the bottom left corner of this post??
also im on #gc-forever and #modretro IRC every night

i should have everything finished up and business back to "normal" in about 2 more weeks...
i am already offering wasps for anyone who currently has previous orders awaiting so they dont have to place another order...
Wasp was taken offline as well as MEGAdrive because i was completely swamped with orders...not to mention my recent lab renovation / upgrades to make room and have necessary staging for upcoming projects...

megalomaniac said:
not to hijack Bakuku's thread here...
just replying since i was mentioned

Dyxlesci said:
Interested.

im not going anywhere...
im available on twitter @BadAssConsoles ..see that little twitter birdie icon in the bottom left corner of this post??
also im on #gc-forever and #modretro IRC every night

i should have everything finished up and business back to "normal" in about 2 more weeks...
i am already offering wasps for anyone who currently has previous orders awaiting so they dont have to place another order...
Wasp was taken offline as well as MEGAdrive because i was completely swamped with orders...not to mention my recent lab renovation / upgrades to make room and have necessary staging for upcoming projects...

I don't use twitter or IRC, so I guess that explains why I was unaware. I look forward to doing business with you you in the future!

Bakuku, I'm still interested, so keep me updated.

As soon as 15 or more people apply for the bulk sale I will start the procedure ;)

first post list added

wait a minute. you can get a Wiikey/Wasp for 19USD a pop?

Is it really worth to buy in bulk to save 1.5$?

Id like a link for that if you don't mind :mrgreen:

SpecialHam said:
wait a minute. you can get a Wiikey/Wasp for 19USD a pop?

Is it really worth to buy in bulk to save 1.5$?

Id like a link for that if you don't mind :mrgreen:

Well $1.5 on a large order of Wasps is more money than it seems.
Let's say we would order +/-50/pcs at $17.5 we would have to come up with a total of $875,- that devided by 15 would be $58,33 per person again devided buy 17.5 would leave all the investers with 3 Wasp units and 4 - 5 in spare that we can give to the investers after coming to an agreement where those that want an extra Wasp unit just give a little bit more money.

As for the link, I will share this if we don't meet the 15 members limit I have set.

How long would the shipping would be, is it from china?
I wont be at home for a month or so, so i want to know if I should renew my po box

DarkSlayer said:
I wont be at home for a month or so, so i want to know if I should renew my po box

Yes, the supplier I'm dealing with now is China based.
I asked for shipping prices to Belgium and USA and they would get back to me tommorow with the shipping costs.

It might be cheaper to send them to one addres in the USA "respected and trusted member addres" and have them shipped from there as I think that would be cheaper then having them all shipped seperately to different addresses directly from China. The said member could easily send them out in bubble envolope, no?

I'm interested, if you can count me in that would be great- i'll see if i can get my parents to pay-
if so 2 or 3 pcs would be great.

Bakuku said:
DarkSlayer said:

Yes, the supplier I'm dealing with now is China based.
I asked for shipping prices to Belgium and USA and they would get back to me tommorow with the shipping costs.

It might be cheaper to send them to one addres in the USA "respected and trusted member addres" and have them shipped from there as I think that would be cheaper then having them all shipped seperately to different addresses directly from China. The said member could easily send them out in bubble envolope, no?

Yeah, that's probably the best and cheapest way to do it. USPS shipping for those would be pretty cheap too. I'd be fine with having them shipped to me and then sending them out as long as everyone is alright with that. If not, I'm fine with anyone else doing it. I could even pay for shipping myself, it wouldn't be that expensive.

Noah said:
Yeah, that's probably the best and cheapest way to do it. USPS shipping for those would be pretty cheap too. I'd be fine with having them shipped to me and then sending them out as long as everyone is alright with that. If not, I'm fine with anyone else doing it. I could even pay for shipping myself, it wouldn't be that expensive.

I vote the modchips be sent to your addres. You are willing to pay the shipping fees for the US clients and are a moderator so more people will most likely trust you.
The shipping to Belgium will ofcource be for my account.

I think it would be helpfull if everybody from here on out would post the amount of units they want to help speed up the overall processing.

Back