Wanted to Buy: N64P

i recomend trading but i will trade it for my SNES with the all the wires and a controller plus my only game Mortal Kombat 3 ,and my PS2 with all the wires and a lot of games but no controller cuzz i dont have one and maybe my origanal n64 with a controller and all the wires... i want the N64 Portable with all the wires needed...i want a pic of it and ill try to put pics on here to soo please i really want one!!!!! :cry4: i beg of you people!!! :cry4: i want one bad!!!!

GOD Dangit
NOBODY WILL GIVE YOU AN N64 FOR A SNES AND A PS2
THAT'S WORTH LIKE $75
N64P IS WORTH $400 MINIMUM
*Can'tSayThisOnTV*
ANGRYYYY

snowpenguin said:
GOD Dangit
NOBODY WILL GIVE YOU AN N64 FOR A SNES AND A PS2
THAT'S WORTH LIKE $45
N64P IS WORTH $400 MINIMUM
*Can'tSayThisOnTV*
ANGRYYYY
fix'd
a snes will cost around 5 to 30 dollars, and a ps2 is 20 or 30 at gamestop(depending on which one, I got a ps2 slim for 30)

Thursty does want to sell his n64p for 200 though, but I'm guessing that you can't scrape together that money. :/

Thursty said:
Thanks for paying attention, Jidan. :)

internet-bro-fist.jpg

Dude, what do you not understand about the price tag of $400 or more?!

I can get SNES's for about $5, PS2's for about $10, and gamecubes for around $15, That is NOT going to get you an N64p, save up some cash, and Stop complaining when you aren't getting any takers on your minuscule offer!

Get a job or something, sheesh.

If you are actually being serious, I'll sell you mine when its done for $600. I doubt that works for you.

this thread is fail and aids. Goldfish, nice things cost money. When you're willing to open up your wallet, then consider coming back and asking for a commission. Until then, you're just needlessly bothering people.

Back