Wall power and AV out

hi guys another noob with his first post. Can't seem to find any info on how to get a working GCP setup that can play off original AC adapter (as well as battery when switched) and can be plugged in to a tv when desired.

Since I have so little mod experience I was originally planning on doing a minimalist portable setup, but was wondering if applying all the bells and whistles really isn't the witchcraft it appears to be

I do this with most of my portables one way or another. This is a diagram for using wall power and batteries.
index.php

The AC adapter plug can be any kind of plug that provides a voltage within the range of your regulators.

For AV out, you can use any kind of connector you want as long as it has enough pins for audio, video, and ground. You could use a 4-pin headphone jack and make or buy your own cable to use with it. You could use the original AV conncector and cable for the GameCube too. There's not really any switching required with AV out because the composite video can be connected to a TV and the internal screen at the same time.

Back