Using a camera shutter for shoulder buttons

Cllinw

Hi everyone. I was wondering if it would be possible to use a camera shutter switch instead of using the original analog shoulder buttons on a GCp. I'm looking for a way to get both the soft and hard press on the shoulder buttons without using too much space and making it as simple as possible. If anyone has any other suggestions I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.

if they are dual action tact switches i dont see why not

Came up with this a couple of years ago. They can be bought on their own rather than having to desolder them

Also if you do harvest them from cameras, be careful of touching capcitors, they *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing hurt.

My brother does quite a bit of work with those capacitors. "*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing hurt" is an understatement. They can kill you several times over.

Dyxlesci said:
My brother does quite a bit of work with those capacitors. "*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing hurt" is an understatement. They can kill you several times over.
In a camera flash? Maybe if you have a heart defect and conduct it across two nails in your heart's atria
disclaimer: i am not ee or cardiologist

Diminuendo said:
They can be bought on their own rather than having to desolder them
Could you link me to somewhere that sells them? I was Google searching for about 10 minutes with no results. Maybe I just wasn't using the right keywords lol.

Back