Unknown motherboard trouble.

What voltage do you get on the 3.3v line after the regulator? Also, feel the RCP. If it gets really hot within a few seconds, the boards might be toasted..

I can't believe no one has said this. And I'm not questioning your intelligence. Do you have an expansion pack/ jumper pack plugged in? Lots of people rush to test after relocating, and forget their jumper/expansion pack. If you didn't know (but you probably do), there must be one of those two packs plugged in for the n64 to work at all.

Bush said:
I can't believe no one has said this. And I'm not questioning your intelligence. Do you have an expansion pack/ jumper pack plugged in? Lots of people rush to test after relocating, and forget their jumper/expansion pack. If you didn't know (but you probably do), there must be one of those two packs plugged in for the n64 to work at all.
Also, make sure it is not plugged in backwards, I always did this, and I never knew what was going on.

Yup expansion pak is in. Ive tested with tree different ones. The right way of course. Im moving in to the new house i bought so not much time to look at it at the moment.

Back