Tissue Box PMP

ToastBucket

tost
http://toasttech.com/forum/index.php?topic=71.0

As the school is coming to a close, my APUS teacher thought it would be a great time to hand out an extra credit opportunity. His assignment was to decorate a tissue box with APUS related pictures. The better it's done, the more extra credit you get. Now being the giant nerd I am, I decided to go with an electronic approach. This is what I came up with.

front.jpg

back.jpg

bottom.jpg

remote.jpg

on.jpg

So this tissue box plays movies, music (unfortunately I didn't add speakers because I didn't have spare amp), and views photos. It reads them off of either an SD card or a USB flash drive. It also runs off of 5 AA's (4 underneath in a compartment and one on the side in a single AA holder.

Neato. Would the nbox be the the player you used? I've been wanting to make one for a while now.

How much extra credit was it? Every time I've EVER tried to build electronic stuff for class, I've been yelled at for either "obviously" paying someone to do it, or using resources other kids "can't afford and don't have access to." (What's funnier is I was the poorest kid in both of those classes.)

Basement_Modder said:
How much extra credit was it? Every time I've EVER tried to build electronic stuff for class, I've been yelled at for either "obviously" paying someone to do it, or using resources other kids "can't afford and don't have access to." (What's funnier is I was the poorest kid in both of those classes.)
Make a video and bring the receipts. Unless the teacher meant brains were one of the resources they don't have access to. :cool:

Back