This Is The New SAGCP Worklog.

Rohan Loomis

I've decided to start a Portablizing project with a Gamecube. I will have some questions while this post proceeds. I hope You all will help me a bit with wiikey stuff and Homebrew. Mostly Hardware though. I haven't Had any luck on my other attempts because of either my Screen or my Batteries didn't have enough Juice.

Without More Talking, here is the cube I'm going to try to modify:

ttsgeb said:
... It'd be a sssshame if something were to happen to it?

I was going more for a comment about all he said was he's making a portable and a picture of the console completely unmodified.

Ok guys stop it this is serious. Anyway will sombody be willing to buy a psone screen from ebay for like $50 Since i dont have a credit card i cant. Dont tell me anything about getting a debt card or anything like that. I just want sombody to buy one from ebay and i send a money order to that person. It would totally help thanks in advance. Or you could just sell me a psone screen for $50. This role would be most preferred to be a Trusted Person such as Ashen or Shockslayer. Thanks in Advance.

Why? I would be sending a post office money order so it would be guaranteed cash for the person im sending it to because it has their name on it. You have to show photo id with your name on it to cash a USPS money order. Well i ony accept from inside of the USA.

Re: Re: This Is The New SAGCP Worklog.

TheProactivePikmin said:
Go get a pre-paid credit card. You buy it with cash at 7-eleven or some place like it. Then you can order things from the internet.
This. It's what I did until I got a debit card.

Is there anyway i can test my SD gecko with out Wiikey or Action Replay? Oh and here is the sightly modded GameCube Mother Board Top and Bottom
Top:

Bottom:

I don't think theres any way to test a sd gecko if theres no way of running homebrews, like a modchip or action replay that you mentioned.

Is that sd card slot one of these ebay arduino sd card sockets? If so, is it spring loaded?

Great to see some progress, looking good! :)

No it is not a aduino but in my Modded home gamecube it is one no it is not spring loaded. Ok i need help my gc turns on put outputs no video help please.

Ok my Cube is sending video signal to my tv it just is black.

OK here is my soldring job to relocate the Regulator board. Nothing is shorting:

Here is my TV off:

Here is it on after 30 seconds nothing happens:

Did you check all of your connections with a multimeter for continuity? If they are all fine, check to see if the regulator board is outputting all of the right voltages. If it still doesn't work, try a different T.V. if possible.

I am not very familiar with the Gamecube, so unfortunately that's really all of the advice I can give you...

EDIT: If it still isn't working, desolder the connections from your regulator board, and just put it back into the port and see if it works!

Ttegb you jinxed me now it doesn't work. Any way i need a DOL-101 cube please lol. So i dont have to rewire the reggboard and screw it up. Anyone want to donate? Or sell me one Gamecube Motherboard for $10 and $2 for shipping? I still only can pay with USPS money orders.

OK the only reason i have broken my cube is because ive tried to do it with less pins resulting in a broken cube i plan on geting another one next friday. The last day of school for me. :mrgreen:

Back