The Ti-83 SP (1ST IN THE WORLD!!!) *UPDATED VIDEO!!*

Re: The Ti-83 SP (1ST IN THE WORLD!!!)

The gameboy SP is probably my favorite handheld of all time. I love any and all mods related to SPs.

The Ti-83 SP (1ST IN THE WORLD!!!)

Tchay said:
The gameboy SP is probably my favorite handheld of all time. I love any and all mods related to SPs.

Thanks Tchay appreciate the feedback!! It's also one of my favorite handhelds of all time :)

Re: The Ti-83 SP (1ST IN THE WORLD!!!)

I love it! My only complaint is the volume pot wheel. It looks like you might move it around by accident when playing.

I need one of these for math class... :D

The Ti-83 SP (1ST IN THE WORLD!!!)

Spiicyice said:
I love it! My only complaint is the volume pot wheel. It looks like you might move it around by accident when playing.

I need one of these for math class... :D

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah the volume pot wheel could of been in just a tad more, but it's not that big of a deal. And surprisingly, it's fine the way it is when you play. I haven't had any problems.

Rohan Loomis said:
question did you just leave out the port that you can connect other gameboys or gamecube?

Yeh I didn't have any room really to relocate the link port. I don't have a need for it anyway because I have 2 GBA SPs for linking anyway. Good question though!

Nice video, but won't your placement of L and R be difficult for certain games? IIR, lots of GBA games use L and R while needing A or B to be pressed in certain situations (like in Metroid Fusion and in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow).

Tchay said:
Nice video, but won't your placement of L and R be difficult for certain games? IIR, lots of GBA games use L and R while needing A or B to be pressed in certain situations (like in Metroid Fusion and in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow).

Yeh you are right. I just built this for personal preference. I usually just play pokemon and zelda. Pokemon doesn't require L and R alot (if not at all), and for zelda it's not that bad.

That's awesome and what a cool idea for a case.

If only I had something like this when I was at school :D

Back