The Skyboy (GBC mod,WIP, still on concept)

Please excuse my idiocy, but how exactly is it different? Is it something with the reflector layer? Did they do something stupid with the polarizers? Or is it something to do with the way it makes colour?

Just the way that the LCD actually reflects the light to make a picture. To be fair, sunlight visible color LCDs were cost prohibitive at the time, so they were not exactly "stupid", they just went with the cheaper technology.

I just thought off how to backlight a gca/gba!!! do the traditional baclight method then use matarial from those "spy" sunglasses with the 1 way mirror and basical get a sheet of that stuff and cut to size! tada backlight :cool:

banditpaw1 said:
I just thought off how to backlight a gca/gba!!! do the traditional baclight method then use matarial from those "spy" sunglasses with the 1 way mirror and basical get a sheet of that stuff and cut to size! tada backlight :cool:

Tada that doesn't work. Get the Heck out.

Because you were being so vague and if done in the style you suggest, it won't work. The basic principle, sure, but I've been suggested something similar by a sixth-grader in real life :sweat:

banditpaw1 said:
Bibin he compemented me sorta why you got to CraMp mY sTylE?

For those of us that are literate in english, I believe a loose translation is: "Bibin complimented me, why must you insult me in this manner?"
:rofl:
(There should be a filter for those kinds of posts...)

Wow, this has gone off topic since I left. Well, I still can't work on this mod until August, and I'm ordering parts today.

People like BP were the reason I joined MR in the first place, so no. If anything, it'd encourage more members.

Back