The Official Christmas Gift Thread!

mymixed

First of all, Merry Christmas! I'm making this this thread so everyone can share all their christmas stuff. So whatcha' get for christmas? Here's me:

- Neo Cube! <<YES!
- Snowball slinger
- Canon Vixia HFM30! <<YES!
- 4x4 Rubiks Cube! <<YES!
- Diablo Yo Yo toy
- Two lollipops! <<YES!
- Socks
- Misc. Clothes

Once again, Merry Christmas!

- mymixed

Acer Aspire TimelineX 3820TG. Core i5-430M, Radeon HD 5470, 4GB DDR3, Win7 Home Premium. Currently in the process of auto-installing a bunch of flax I don't want. Gonna be uninstalling, installing, and generally screwing with it until it's up and running.

Also I Am Legend on DVD, a random 360 game, a small optical mouse, the usual socks and underwear, Dremel accessory kit, zip ties, and a chocolate orange.

Cell phone, 32" hdtv, ps move, motion controller, bowling game, pants, jacket, pajamas, guitar hero, and the ps eye tv clip.

A huge variety pack of orbit gum
Box of cookies
Travel tea cup thing
Small set of dremel bits
$100 towards my HP DM1z, which just shipped this morning at 2:00 AM :awesometoast: (AMD Athlon II Neo 1.5GHz dual core, 11.6" 1366x768 screen, 3GB DDR3, ATI Radeon HD 4225)

Asus Sabertooth x58 Motherboard
3.06 ghz L1366 i7 CPU
Asus-branded Nvidia x460 GPU
6GB RAM (2GB x 3)
Enermax Modu82+ 580w Modular CPU
Razer Lycossa Keyboard
iPod Touch 4G 8GB
$420
Borderlands DLC
Gaming Chair (for those rare times when I actually play my retro consoles anymore)
Beatles Box Set
Slide Flute from the 70's
Pink Floyd and Beatles posters
Clothing
etc

4 sheeps worth of sheepskin rug <3
1001 videogames to play before you die, the book not 1001 games
1000 beers of the world, yet again the book not the beers

and various bits and bobs of socks and food.

A new window for my truck, a quesadillia maker... and... and? and.. uhm... some pants or something. Oh, and an ice scraper and brown bag with a bottle in it containing a certain clear liquid...

ToastBucket said:
ttsgeb said:
Oh, and an ice scraper and brown bag with a bottle in it containing a certain clear liquid...

So it's either water, saliva, or 7-up.
Or Vodka.

XCVG said:
Acer Aspire TimelineX 3820TG. Core i5-430M, Radeon HD 5470, 4GB DDR3, Win7 Home Premium. Currently in the process of auto-installing a bunch of flax I don't want. Gonna be uninstalling, installing, and generally screwing with it until it's up and running.
Why not the 5650 version? Just curious.

Super nice electric shaving razor.
The Beatles 1967-1970 book and CD set.
Some shirts and bandanas and beanies.
Donkey Kong Country Returns (which is :awesome:).
A semi-new flatscreen monitor (rents got a new one, I got this one :D).
$50 Kohls gift card.
A peacoat (I got it like two months ago as an early present).
A plastic console/drink holder/organizer thing to be installed in my truck.

And not really a Christmas present in paricular, but Beta gave me a registration code for Windows 7 Professional, which I am now running on my laptop :) <3 u Beta

And last night I decided to not be a pussy and tell this girl I'm crushing on that I thought she was cute, and apparently she likes me too. Kickass, son. Kickass.

To be honest, it feels like I got less than usual, but I'm feeling happy for the first time in a few months, and I feel like I'm crawling out of a hole I've been buried in for a while, so I'm really happy.

New TV
Stirling Engine
14.8v 5.2Ah Li-ion rechargable battery(cylindrical cells)
Charger for ^
2 weaboo swords
A ZN-45 and a ZN-40
2 belt lighter pouches
*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ton of modding supplies, solder, epoxy, superglue, electrical tape
A blowup mattress

SS

HTC Desire
40w Weller pencil iron
25w pencil iron with spare tips
Chip Quik
Very nice electric razor
300 dollars
More candy than I will ever eat
New smith and Wesson knife
25 dollar app store card
3 pairs of pajamas
New electric tooth brush
Razors
3 led flashlights (no idea why I got that many)
Otter box for my new phone
A jacket
Q-tips :lol:
And beef jerky

Pretty good haul IMO

Can't really be bothered to post my entire haul, but i've been playing EA MMA nearly all day and it's pretty good.

:D Beatles! Thats awesome! SS: Thats exactly what you needed. I forgot to mention that I got a Starbucks gift card. I don't drink coffee but they have other good stuff!

- mymixed

-CONKER
-BLEEP BLOOP CART
-Ren and Stimpy Seasons 1 and 2
-Multiple Cds (KMFDM- Light, Velvet Acid Christ- Church of Acid, Ohgr- Devils in my Details)
-Monsters Inc Dvd (lol)
-Toy Story 3 (lolcats)
-Buzz Lightyear Pezz (triplolcats)
-and some toffee
-and some duck tape

Back