The 0wnage 64 Worklog

Re: 0wnage Modz's Portable N64, the 0wnage 64!!!

Royal said:
Really? My Chistmas break is only 23rd thru 1st. The school gods are not very jolly this year...T_T

I get from Dec. 12, till Jan. 28 :mrgreen:

dave said:
Royal said:
Really? My Chistmas break is only 23rd thru 1st. The school gods are not very jolly this year...T_T

Yeah, but how long is your summer break? Mine is 2 months. :dahroll:

Royal said:
dave said:
Royal said:

Hahaha that is our Summer break I guess.. Since I'm in Australia and everything. At some schools we get 2 months, but I'm at a public school, so it's way less.. It's devo.

Hrduncan said:
have you started working on this again yet?
Sorry for the lack of updates. You know, with school and all, I haven't had much time. I've been on the hunt for an N64, and I might buy one pretty soon. I might end up making a new case, because I don't really like how mine turned out.

dave said:
Royal said:
dave said:
Royal said:

Hahaha that is our Summer break I guess.. Since I'm in Australia and everything. At some schools we get 2 months, but I'm at a public school, so it's way less.. It's devo.
Yeah but the break in... you know... June and July and stuff...

RANDOM EDIT: My birthday is on Australia Day. Not that anybody near me notices... [/threadjack]

Anywho, how's the portable going?

Alright, sorry for the big lack of updates. You know, with school and all, I haven't had much time. Well, I am starting to work on my portable again, and I have ordered a new console. I'm expecting it by next week, and then we should have some progress.

It's been a long while, and I'm starting to work on my portable again. I have mostly everything sorted out, now I just need to finish some mobo work, and I need to remake my case. Soon, we shall have progress.

I put the screen onto the case. Pictures when it's sanded.
EDIT: Wow, I really suck at making cases. I finally made one that I'm going to use. Pics tomorrow.

0wnage Modz said:
Well, I know I haven't been here long. I did enjoy most of the time I was here. Some of it, well. Not so much. Most of you were kind and welcomed me. Others, not so much. Let me just get to the point. I'm leaving. Even though most of you may not care, just thought I'd post this to let you know. Ban my account, delete my posts, whatever. I was just hoping when I joined, There would be more people who were more kind than the ones I happened to run into. See ya.
:facepalm:

Wow, you guys really need to see if you are necroposting. That was a whole 8 month bump ya pulled off there, noobinator.

Noah7 said:
0wnage Modz said:
Well, I know I haven't been here long. I did enjoy most of the time I was here. Some of it, well. Not so much. Most of you were kind and welcomed me. Others, not so much. Let me just get to the point. I'm leaving. Even though most of you may not care, just thought I'd post this to let you know. Ban my account, delete my posts, whatever. I was just hoping when I joined, There would be more people who were more kind than the ones I happened to run into. See ya.
:facepalm:

Back