Super Mario World Second Edition

0wnage Modz

This is a ROM hack in beta form, and it's far from leaving. Pictures will come, as soon as I finish world 4.

smw.jpg

Update.
EDIT: The edges aren't really cut off, I was just too lazy to crop them neat. :trollface:

Thanks, another update will be here later today.

UPDATE: Well, the maps for worlds 1-5 are finished. The levels still need to be changed. A video of all 4 levels and the castle of world 1 should make its way here by tomorrow. Anyway, here's world 2. Any name suggestions?

w2.jpg

w22.jpg

So a while back I left the forums, but this project was never finished. Since Noah7 and I live close-ish to each other, we met up, talked about a few things, and I gave him the files to finish this project, so it's his now. He will be posting updates and pictures, possibly videos and other things.
EDIT: 100th and possibly final post.

Yeah, some DK, Mixes of Mario music, (Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64), couple other things too. There aren't any custom graphics though, but the pallet of the overworld is darker than SMW.

Yes, 7 or 8 worlds, just a few more levels than the original. But much more challenging.

Nope, except for one bonus level where there is a keyhole at the beginning of the level and the key is all they way at the end, after many obstacles, and puzzles, but nothing to ridiculous. :dah:

Noah7 said:
Nope, except for one bonus level where there is a keyhole at the beginning of the level and the key is all they way at the end, after many obstacles, and puzzles, but nothing to ridiculous. :dah:

nice, I can't wait :dahroll:

Back