Super Mario World Second Edition

Yeah, the first beta should get you through world 2, I'm hoping if all goes well, it should get you to world 3, only the first level or something like that.

The unofficial release list!

BETA 1: July 20th
BETA 2: July 27th
BETA 3/ Possible full release: August 3rd

Now this depends on time, how much I have, how much I need, etc. I'm not too far from being done with beta 1 though, so it may come sooner. :D

Mario-1.png

:awesome:

So, when the first beta is released, please excuse the level tiles, castles, and warp pipes all over. I still need to sort a few things out... ;)

So there was some kind of a file corruption while I was inserting music, and the ROM died. I can still get into the map files, I have the level files saved, and I have the music. SMW Second Edition will live! We might be looking at a minor set back for the beta 1 release, it is supposed to be done tomorrow, but it might be coming Thursday, depending on how much I can transfer over in one day.

I do, but the last back up was a while back, I was going to back it up right after I was done. :gonk:

BETA 1 is coming! Tomorrow! Woo! You will be able to make it to the end of world 2, beat the castle, but get no further.

Yeah, sorry it won't be coming until Saturday at least, I went out of town, pretty suddenly, and didn't bring my laptop with me, which is where the files are, so it set me back like 3 days of work. :(

You have approval. I just got sucked back into working on my portable, plus I took a vacation. :dah:

This game will be finished. I'll start working on it after I've got the first two betas of PKMN MR out. I've been working on that along with my portables.

Back