Starfox 2 Carts

doug

Well i've been making starfox 2 carts for awhile now so i figured since im posting stuff i might as well make a thread for it. I make these ina few different flavors pal&ntsc and of course
gsu-1&gsu-2 versions along with several labels. heres a few examples of my work on these carts.

Before epoxy
4207348_orig.jpg

After epoxy
8979444_orig.jpg

And ready for wiring
3307952_orig.jpg

These board are built to last ive literally made a test board put it in a case and thrown it all around and it had no issues

Heres what they look like when finished
7714314_orig.jpg

8253012_orig.jpg

3598003_orig.jpg

if anyones interested in anything let me know i make repros of unrealeased and translated roms

Nice job. I've heard of this type of homemade hack cart- looks neat. What game is that built on?

Hm. Out of curiosity, could you make a cartridge of the English-translated Clock Tower on SNES (NTSC specifically)? Also curious what you charge. I'm not saying I'd be able to buy one at the moment, but I've always wanted a cart of that.

Standard carts are $50 gsu-2 carts are same price but you have to supply the one of the two donors.
i do nes carts for $25 (excluding a few tough games)

I've bought quite a number of these carts from doug and I must say they run absolutely perfectly. And thanks to doug building me these I've been managing to overclock superfx games to framerates that wouldn't have been possible on anything less than the super fx 2 chip.

This is really cool and looks like some pretty quality stuff. I don't give compliments often, but you're doing a very solid job with this.
Nicely done
The Whale

Back