SS's Trashcan Iron Man Armor!

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
Just put it on for a test run. Gonna be wearing all black underneath though next time I don it, which is, of course, tomorrow. That and a few minor adjustments and I'd say we're ready to roll! :ssawesome:

IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

In case you noticed, the lenses I originally had are gone... ._. I didn't tape up that area of the helmet on the inside, and when I was spraying the back with gloss, I accidentally sprayed gloss on the lenses too, rendering them impossible to see through.

SS

Heck yeah.

Wore it to school today, everyone loved it, I got first place. If I win one more day(I won Monday) then I'm spirit king for the second year in a row. Pics...are everywhere. Except I don't have them yet. They are still on everyone else's phones and junk.

SS

Epic.

It turned out fantastic. Did you tell everyone what you made it out of? I bet they were amazed if you did.

Build a xenon flash bulb into the palms. (what can I say, Im obsessed with palm/arm mounted stuff)

samjc3 said:
Build a xenon flash bulb into the palms. (what can I say, Im obsessed with palm/arm mounted stuff)
IMG_4679.jpg

I did, in both hands, too. They were a big hit.

Also, holy god bud how did you remember that?

Back