SS's Trashcan Iron Man Armor!

So, I thought I was about to halt this for awhile but then thanks to Beta buying stuff from me I got some monies and so this afternoon I stopped on the way home from school at walmart and bought two more trashcans but school has started up again so I might not get as much done but I will still work on it and post updates and I am really tired I haven't slept since saturday goodnight.

"awhile" isn't a word, either.

Also, so my first post in this thread isn't 100% spelling Nazi, I will say this:

This is looking badass.

<3

Yeah, I was really, really tired. Usually I when post, I put a bit of effort into it to not look retarded. That time was just "let me ramble real quick like so people can at least get an update. It doesn't have to be very intelligible." A real update may come later tonight, I spent some time at school today doing measuring and calculating, so a few parts got designed and I'm going to go work on them now.

SS

Got some work done, no pics though because I am pretty exhausted and I don't want to find the camera or put anything on. Upper arms and shoulder parts are almost done, shoulders need to be painted, and I am out of paint. I also changed the chest piece over from velcro to button snaps again. Also changed the codpeice over to snaps, and added two more elastic bands to the abs to help them stay oriented.

It's coming together....I like it.

SS

Twilight Wolf said:
"awhile" isn't a word, either.

Also, so my first post in this thread isn't 100% spelling Nazi, I will say this:

This is looking badass.
Mods can double post :twisted:

I'm still not getting the trash can part of this. What kind of trash cans are you making it out of?

Plastic ones.

102747_front200.jpg

Like that but without the top. I chop off the top rim and remove the bottom and then from there, use the remaining plastic. I've gone through about 5 13 gallon trashcans now.

SS

IMG_4679.jpg

Pretty good shot with my "Repulsors" which are actually flash camera's mounted to gloves with some tacts up in there. Video explaining later.

Did some repainting and glossing today, needless to say, everything looks AMAZING right now.

Get to do my superlative shot tomorrow, gotta hid the unfinished gloves and the neck area, plus I still want to maybe fix up the shoulders a bit, although now that they are painted they look pretty good.

IMG_4676.jpg

Borrowed a unitard for the shot tomorrow, gonna borrow it again in about a month for the actual day. Tried on some sweats and shoes because it's gonna pretty cold tomorrow and that unitard is thin. ::3:

IMG_4680.jpg

SS

LolfunnyS said:
i see you dont have the triangle chest piece :stare: your gonna die lol

Much prefer the mark V than the mark VI, circles look cooler than triangles.

Back