SS's flamethrower shenanigans!

:dahroll: i hope it explodes and you get chocolate milk in your eyes, that'll teach you to try to mate electricity with water. :dahroll:

btw..... sunglasses inside? someone's a rebel. :ninj:

ishowernaked said:
:dahroll: i hope it explodes and you get chocolate milk in your eyes, that'll teach you to try to mate electricity with water. :dahroll:

:facepalm:

Bacon. thats what i took away from that video.

So, what type of valve are you using, and where did you get it?

Ah okay. i looked at it again, and i see where my interpretation of your design was wrong. forget i mentioned it. lets all go back to thinking im a smart cookie.

that looks so disappointing with the word filter on.

"BECAUSE HE'S THE Dang SHOCKSLAYER"

YAY. more AA and AI series comboed with tf2 engi!

But seriously SS, a can of aerosol was one thing but a propane tank will explode. It happened in my house 2 months ago, she was crafting with a propane tank and it exploded, nothing survived and she was in the hospital for a month from 3rd degree burns. We had to repaint and recarpet the room. Even with a mini one SS, it you're going to be using propane tanks as a fuel source, pleeeeaaaase go outside.

Never mind the fact that my face is a foot away from the tank, god forbid I should explode my TV. :stare:

Also, what could you possibly be crafting with a propane tank to make it EXPLODE?

Anyways, once I get a hose connected to it it'll be fine.

SS

She had a hose connected to it too, I think she was using it for power, like for a special soldering iron and things like that.

Back