SPC601 5.6" LCD (4gamers Gamecube LCD) and Logic 3 LCD

Bakuku

Hi all,

Little question:

Same as my Thrustmaster LCD topic, what can be said about the SPC601 5.6" LCD (4gamers Gamecube LCD) and the Logic 3 LCD. Are they worth buying and to be used in a portable? Also, can I mod them to take the Component cable?

Someone steered me awy from the Thrustmaster LCD. Reported to be, and I quote:
juankamq said:
those screens really suck my friend, quality is really bad.

So maybe one of these two will do?

Thanks in Advance.
Grts, Bakuku

Could you post links to said screens?
If they don't come with component input, don't count on being able to add it. From what I've seen, cheap and component input don't mix when it comes to small LCDs.

juankamq said:
man, i have no intention to hurt your feelings but all the screens wich are maded for gamecube are the same, bad quality no matter wich brand it is.
The one exception is the Zenith screen, which is just a repackaged PSone screen.

What are you planning on using the screen for? A portable or just attaching it on the back?

vskid3 said:
juankamq said:
man, i have no intention to hurt your feelings but all the screens wich are maded for gamecube are the same, bad quality no matter wich brand it is.
The one exception is the Zenith screen, which is just a repackaged PSone screen.

What are you planning on using the screen for? A portable or just attaching it on the back?

It's for a portable. But found a PSOne screen today for only €40,- plus shipping!

Back