Snuggie

Turknatr12

My snuggie finally arrived today, and I must say, it is retarded .

Sure, a blanket with sleeves sounds alright, pretty much a reverse bathrobe, but longer. A reverse bathrobe has the advantage of staying on you, though. When I stand, the Snuggie falls off of me unless I stick my arms straight up in the air like I'm signaling a touchdown. It :swearing: only is on you by the sleeves, and then a small amount of cloth that apparently is supposed to hang behind your shoulders and keep it on you.

Overall the Snuggie fails, do not buy, but anyone have any thoughts on it?

Why did you buy one? I always watched that and thought "Wow, nobody could be THIS stupid". ;)

Honestly, it is like a bathrobe worn backwards, with the hole at the back instead of the front. Dumbest idea ever.

I bought it cause I knew I'd be the only one in town lol. It's a strong inside joke at the workplace, so I wanted to wear it on casual friday!

It's not meant to be used standing up.

You're supposed to wear it on a couch or something. The sleeves let you use a controller, keyboard, or drink Coke while you are still comfortably in your blanket.

XCVG said:

You're supposed to wear it on a couch or something. The sleeves let you use a controller, keyboard, or drink Coke while you are still comfortably in your blanket.
controllers easily work under a blanket. Keyboard is feasible. Coke: Get one giant silly straw.

XCVG said:

What advantage does this thing have over a nice, nightrobe?

Everytime I saw those commercials I always pondered "Is there a warehouse, somewhere filled to the brim with these failed attempts?" I mean I even saw that they were open in the back in the commercial. But I guess people do buy them.

PalmerTech said:
XCVG said:

What advantage does this thing have over a nice, nightrobe?

None really. It's mostly a gimmick.

DJ711 said:
Everytime I saw those commercials I always pondered "Is there a warehouse, somewhere filled to the brim with these failed attempts?" I mean I even saw that they were open in the back in the commercial. But I guess people do buy them.
my dad bought one for my mom. I saw the box in our living room and immediately facepalmed.

Back